A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Jordan
Rachel
Evimero
Little Miss Sunshine
Kendall
Willow
10 posters

Willow's Charries

Willow
    Willow

Female
    Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2009-12-05

Willow's Charries - Page 4 Empty Another most likely soon to be dead character!

Post by Willow 2/11/2010, 9:37 pm

I'm probobly going to kill this one off later... but for now, I just want another character... XD

Name: Taylor Johnson
    Eyes: Blue-Grey
    Hair: Sandy Blonde
    Height: 5"0.5
    Body Type: Average, a little on the athletic side.
    Skin Color: Peach, sort of tanish
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Nick Johnson
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: A brown horse named Hazelnut
    Talents: Soccer and basketball
    Skills: She's athletic and Fast
    Weapon: Just a dagger
    Flaws: She's kind of clumsy, not very smart for an Athena kid, is really shy, blushes a lot, and makes a joke out of almost everything, is annoying, hyper, and really gets on peoples nerves. (in other words, if she gets around Cynder she's dead.)
    Powers: None, really. She can sort of sense if she's going to like a person or hate them, but that's just because she is good with understanding people.
    Life Before CHB: She lived in California with her dad. She was very happy and had good grades. One day, the Manticore attacked her school. The kids were all in a panic, but she managed to run away. In the field behind her school, it caught up to her, though. She was saved by a satyr, which died. But first it told her about camp. She found a few other half bloods and journyed with them. But she's forever haunted by the last thing she saw before the satyr died. When she looked into his eyes she saw all his happy moments, all coming to an end right then and there. She has never forgiven herself for letting him die. The reason she saw his memories is because he sent her them with the Empathy Link they had bonded.
    RP Example: I skipped through the field. I came to a stop right in front of the basketball courts. "Ooh!" I ran over. I grabbed a ball and started dribbling. I shot for the hoop and... fail. "Dang." I kept trying. Two hours later, I made the first shot. Wow, I need to work on that. I took a gulp of water and ran off. What to do now... hmm.. ooh! Mess hall! I ran off again. I stopped and grabbed some pizza. Maybe... hmm.... I can't decide. I grabbed lots of everything and ran off laughing my head off.
    Any notes about your characters: Nope

Last edited by Willow on 2/11/2010, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Willow's Charries - Page 4 Empty Re: Willow's Charries

Post by Kendall 2/11/2010, 9:38 pm

Memory? That's Mnemosyne's thing, not Athena's.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 2/11/2010, 9:38 pm

Ok
    I'll edit
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 2/11/2010, 9:40 pm

There
    :)
    Forgive the double post
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/11/2010, 9:40 pm

Approved.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Willow's Charries - Page 4 Empty Another Charrie of mine!!!!

Post by Willow 2/12/2010, 6:53 pm

Name: Jenny Paterson
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    Height: 4"8
    Body Type: Slim
    Skin Color: Peach
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Billy Paterson
    Pets: None
    Talents: She's good at track
    Skills: Fast
    Weapon: Dagger
    Flaws: She's not trustworthy, is absentminded, is klutzy, is annoying, and very hyper.
    Powers(must relate to god parent): When she steals something, she succedes, depending on how big or expensive the item is, and it doesn't work all the time.
    Life Before CHB*: She lived in an orphanage because her Dad said she was too dangerous to have around. She didn't mind. She had plenty of friends at the orphanage. She would impress them by stealing all the 'good' food from the pantry. A satyr saw her skills and thought she was a daughter of Hermes. He led her to camp half blood after that. When in camp, she got claimed by Hermes.
    RP Example*: I skipped over to the shop. I looked around, and then started to pick up this nice shirt. An alarm went off. "Crap!" I yelled. I bolted. I stumbled over the grass, running into trees. A few dryads yelled at me. "sorry!!!" I bolted off again until I was safe in my cabin. I let out a sigh of relief. Safe, for now.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/12/2010, 7:02 pm

Powers drain her?
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 2/12/2010, 7:02 pm

Yup
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/12/2010, 7:06 pm

Approved.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Willow's Charries - Page 4 Empty Amber Oaks, daughter of Athena

Post by Willow 2/13/2010, 11:13 am

Name: Amber Oaks
    Eyes: Brownish grey.
    Hair: Amber-blonde
    Height: 5"0
    Body Type: Average, on the slimmer side.
    Skin Color: Tannish Peach
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: John Oaks
    Talents: Was on the track team
    Skills: Fast
    Weapon: A dagger
    Flaws: She's too wise for her own good, she's never played a joke before, she's stiff, and stubborn, and doesn't have any friends, and SERIOUSLY needs to loosen up.
    Powers(must relate to god parent): She has photographic memory. So she can look at something and take a picture in her mind, then see it later. In her mind. This isn't a power, really, just a talent, but I put it in the power section because it's kind of like a power sort of. It usually only works sometimes. Not even when she wants it to will it work.
    Life Before CHB*: She lived in Utah with her dad. She was very smart and about to get a scholarship to collage. Even though she was only in 7th grade. Anyways, then a monster attacked. She ran away. She met up with a satyr and he helped her. Later, they got to camp. On the hill, when a monster attacked, he told her to run. She did. The satyr died that day.
    RP Example*: I stopped and turned the page. I studied the page. I took a mental picture of the page. Then I set the book aside. I sighed through my nose and closed my eyes. I tried to conjure up a picture of the page. I sighed when it didn't come. I threw the book towards teh wall in frustration. "WHY WON'T IT WORK?!? I NEED TO ACE THIS TEST!" I yelled. Several people turned to stare at me. I just blushed and ran outside.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 2/13/2010, 12:12 pm

Approved
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Willow's Charries - Page 4 Empty Juliette, daughter of Demeter

Post by Willow 2/14/2010, 10:53 am

Name: Juliette Sanders
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Brown
    Height: 4"9
    God Parent: Demeter
    Mortal Parent: Mike Sanders
    Talents: A good gardener
    Skills: Understanding peoples feelings
    Weapon: Short Sword
    Flaws: She can get mean sometimes, she's shy, she's too nice for her own good, she's too generous, she doesn't like to talk to people, she likes plants better.
    Powers(must relate to god parent): She can grow plants. Just very, very slightly, at a slightly faster rate then average, and when she's around plants they seem to perk up. The growing plants thing drains her.
    Life Before CHB*: She had a happy life. She had her own garden. She had good grades in school. She was just an all around happy girl. But one day, a drachnae came and trampled her garden. In a fit of rage, she killed it. A satyr who was watching saw this. He talked to her, and then decided she was a half blood. He led her to camp the next week. She didn't want to go, but changed her mind. Why? Because she saw the grape and strawberry fields.
    RP Example*: I walked slowly past the fields. The strawberry vines picked up their stems. I smiled and walked over. I waved my hand over them and concentrated. I watched, minute by minute, as they grew. Soon, they were slightly... just slightly... bigger. I sighed. Oh, well. At least I gave them a boost. I walked away again. I turned and headed to the cabin to tend my flower box. That always helps me relax.
    Any notes about your characters:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/14/2010, 11:05 am

.... Are you going to kill this one off? XD
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 2/14/2010, 11:13 am

I don't know... it depends on if she makes friends, if something exciting happens to her...
    maybe...
    isn't there a good bet that i will with ANY of my charries?
    XD
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/14/2010, 11:15 am

How big are the plants that she grows?
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 2/14/2010, 11:20 am

Usually average ish.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/14/2010, 11:21 am

Define average. XD
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 2/14/2010, 11:25 am

Not abnormally small, but not big. They're just the size they should be, with like, at most, an inch of growth.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/14/2010, 11:26 am

Approved.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Willow's Charries - Page 4 Empty ANOTHER ONE, OH NO!

Post by Willow 2/14/2010, 3:03 pm

Name: Macie Darcin
    Eyes: Always Changing
    Hair: Blonde
    Height: 4"7
    God Parent: Iris
    Mortal Parent: Michael Darcin
    Talents: She's a good artist
    Skills: Creative
    Weapon: Her rainbows!
    Flaws: She's a little crazy, but shy, she's hyper (when she's not shy) likes to have all the attention, and acts younger than she really is.
    Powers(must relate to god parent): She can summon rainbows that she can use like they're an actual item. She usually uses them for traveling and fighting. Drains her, and they can't be very big. If they're bigger, they take more energy and so on and so forth.
    Life Before CHB*: She lived a happy life. She took lots of art classes and was just... happy. She thought nothing could go wrong. Then one day, not one, not two, but THREE hellhounds came after her. She freaked out and ran. She ran right into a satyr, who helped fight them. Then he told her about camp. She agreed to go. She brought nothing but a set of colored pencils. These colored pencils help her summon her rainbows, but she didn't know that. she just knew that when she drew a rainbow with them, it looked very life-like. After about a week, they made it to camp. Somehow none of her pencils were damaged or lost.
    RP Example*: The satyr looked at me frantically. "Just go!" He yelled. I shook my head. I didn't WANT to go. I wanted to fight! I grabbed a stick. "Uh... go away!" I shouted. The hellhound lunged forward and grabbed it. I screamed and jumped backwards. "What are these things doing?" I asked. The satyr looked at me. "They want you! Not me!" He yelled. I was really confused now. "why?" The satyr drove off the last one and then turned to me. "I think you're a half blood." He said. I shook my head. "What?" He shrugged. "I'll explain on the way to Camp. Let's go." Without even looking back, I followed.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/14/2010, 3:04 pm

If this one dies by the end of the week, I'm SO not going to approve another one of your soon-to-be-dead charries....

Approved.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Willow's Charries - Page 4 Empty A new character

Post by Willow 9/26/2011, 6:47 pm

Wow, I haven't done this for a while, so have mercy on my soul!

Name: Katia Willows
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Dirty blonde [the color, not actually... dirty... you get what i mean,] Average-length.
    Height: 5"4
    Body Type: Average, on the thin side
    Skin Color: White, about average tan.
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Maya Willows
    Pets: None, but she is particularly fond of horses.
    Talents: Talented at writing, can play the guitar.
    Weapon**: Typically nothing, if she has to she just prefers swords- no preference as to which.
    Flaws: Can be a little slow on the uptake, finds it hard to take things seriously, rather shy, finds it hard to make friends and fit in, confused often.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None, though she likes to imagine that she's better than the average person at playing music.
    Life Before CHB*: She lived in a small home with her mother, who had just gotten married. She had two younger brothers that she loved more than anything. At her school she had a small group of friends, but her best friend was a girl named Laurel. It turns out Laurel was a satyr (naturally,) and told her about camp. She went to talk to her mother, who admitted that she was a half-blood, and with tearful good-byes Katia left to camp.
    RP Example*: Katia grabbed her guitar case, slinking out the door. "I am so dead," she muttered, looking up at the starry sky. She knew she shouldn't be out of her cabin at night. But in the same sense... she couldn't resist the temptation to play under the stars. She walked softly by the edge of the forest and sat down under a tree, plucking a string. It twanged loudly. "Ow, my ears," she winced, tuning it. She started a soft sound, still straining her ears to hear anyone coming outside. "This is nice," she said quietly to herself. After a stressful day it was just... great to get outside. Like nothing else. She felt like she was in tune with everything around her.
    Any notes about your characters: Nope.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 9/26/2011, 8:31 pm

Willow's Charries - Page 4 Busey_clapping
    Approved.

Sponsored content