A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

The Chronicles of Kratos

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

The Chronicles of Kratos Empty The Chronicles of Kratos

Post by Nemesis 2/18/2012, 4:36 am

chapter 1:Dawn of kindness

Kratos wandered down the street wearing his rob that covered his hole body.The hood covered his face since he hated to look at his own face himself.He saw children playing on the swing and a bunch of traffic along with people chatting about stuff he didn't care to listen about.A bunch of people eyes him wondering why a guy wore a robe that covered his hole body.He saw a few people muttering about the guy in the robe and a few people called him a freak"care to say that to my face"he told the kid in his scratchy demonic voice.The kid stared wide eyed frightened by his voice and ran off.Kratos chuckled darkly to himself and continued his walk.

He had walked into the forest where no one really came to.He saw a girl whistling on a log with ear phones in her ears.She had black hair and green eyes,she was smiling and then she saw him.She looked a bit frightened but then said "hi"She smiled sweetly,no one had ever smiled at Kratos.He shrugged it off"hello"He said in a low tone to hide his scary voice."my name is Lola,and you are?"She raised an eye brow."kratos"he said silently but enough for her to hear him"so,you like the forest too".Kratos blinked"yes,It's the one place I can hide from the world"Kratos sat down on a log."why would you hide from the world" she asked frowning."Kratos took a deep breathe"the world is rotten" Kratos spat almost in his real voice which made Lola look nervous.

She shook it off and said"not all of it is rotten you know"she said and stood up and walked over to Kratos.She reach her hand for his hood"why don't you show me your face?".Like it was reflex,kratos grabbed her hand and pushed it away "I wouldn't advise that" he said in his real voice.She thought he was controlling his vocals or something" how did you do that with your voice?"she asked a bit nervous."Kratos though up of something quickly"I Just had throat surgery and it's healing" he lied.She sighed in relief"good"she smiled and sat down next to him"why don't we go to the carnival?" Kratos looked confused"whats a carnival?" he asked turning to her.Lola gasped"I have to show you" she grabbed Kratos's hand and she ran to a near by amusement park with him.

end of chapter 1
    Ally
    Ally
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 4885
    Registration date : 2012-01-05

The Chronicles of Kratos Empty Re: The Chronicles of Kratos

Post by Ally 2/18/2012, 9:47 am

Omg.... Wheres the popcorn, k got hear more.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 2/18/2012, 11:56 am

lol,I got some of this inspiration from a anime called elfin lied,don't watch it though it is super super sad.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 2/18/2012, 11:35 pm

Chapter 2:pursuit of happiness

kratos heard music nearby,so this was a carnival.He saw a feriss wheel and a bunch other ride along with carts of miny games and snacks.Lola smiled sweetly at Kratos"here we are"She said and tilted her head looking up at Kratos.Kratos sighed"it's......crowded here"kratos looked around.Lola giggled"just stick with me then"she leaned her head on his arm grabbing it then she walked with him to the feriss wheel.

She had a nice smile and Kratos blushed a little bit, looking at her reminded Kratos of happiness.She wasn't like other girls who would scream and run off,she was nice.They both boarded the feriss wheel and strapped in"I have never been on one of these before" Kratos said in a low voice. She looked at him"don't worry,it isn't that scary"she chuckled wondering if a big guy like him was scared.Kratos sighed"WE just go up high in a circle over and over again?".Lola nodded her head yes"mhm" she smiled and the ride started.Kratos wasn't scared at all in fact he was having fun"hey,this is kinda of fun"Kratos had actually smiled after about a couple of years.Lola was curious to see his face,she didn't see Kratos smiled but she could tell he probably was"i am glad you like the feriss wheel"she said clinging to his arm and closing her eyes leaning on him.

Kratos had closed his eyes enjoying being next to Lola,no girl had never came near him really.After that day his uncle made him super made, he was never the same.He didn't feel comfortable keeping the memory but it was the day he lost his beauty.He kept replaying that memory over and over,the flames had burnt him badly and the pain was unbearable.It was like a horrible curse that would never ever be lifted.He looked at Lola and she smiled at him.They had a whole day of fun and excitement.kratos had once in his life had fun.She would have kissed him on the cheek if she could see his face but instead gave him a hug good bye and left.Kratos walked back to his house and immedietly locked the door.He walked in his room and took off his robe revealing him in jeans and a muscle shirt.He looked in the mirror seeing his hideously burnt face and remember the day in a realistic flash back.

end of chapter 2 hoped you enjoyed it!
    Ally
    Ally
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 4885
    Registration date : 2012-01-05

Post by Ally 2/18/2012, 11:50 pm

Sigh.... Wat happens next?
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 2/18/2012, 11:55 pm

see later on tonight,btw had to edit,accidenlty post without finishing.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 2/19/2012, 1:54 am

before you read this this is pg13 due to the amount of abuse

chapter 3:pain set a blaze

Spoiler:
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5257
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 2/19/2012, 2:07 am

KRATOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No!
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 2/19/2012, 2:10 am

If I am in a good mood in a couple of minutes I will write chapter 4
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2012-02-17

Post by apollogods 2/19/2012, 8:46 am

I really like this story
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5257
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 3/22/2012, 3:43 pm

Even on re-reading :( Awwwwwwwww!

*hugs Kratos*
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 3/22/2012, 4:15 pm

oh yeah I forgot to update the story.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 3/22/2012, 4:37 pm

Poor Kratos! Write more!
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 4/6/2012, 1:26 pm

Chapter 3: After shock

Kratos had Woken up in the hospital bed, feeling terrible but he had been given a shot that would numb the pain."is he alive" one of the doctors asked looking at his low vital signs. Kratos made a low groan and looked up"wha... what happened?"he asked and the doctor looked down at him'you are one lucky kid, you barely made it".Kratos looked confused, he then remembered the fire and his despicable uncle who died"will I be ok?" he asked in his now scratchy voice.The doctor shook his head yes, but sadly"do to you're age though, we won't be able to operate on the burns.Kratos felt tears in his eyes as he cupped his face into his hands"c... can I tell you something?".The doctor sat next to the bed" of course", Kratos took a deep breathe then told the doctor how the fire started and the events before that"thats terrible" the doctor said with a shocked face" the man got what he deserved but he had no right to bring you down with himself."Kratos's heart felt very week"now everybody will think I'm a freak because of him" kratos said in an angry voice.

kratos had flashed back to reality hearing a few foot steps in his house.He stood up and threw on his robe, he then walked down stairs to see what was the noise.He saw a man with a pistol in his hand and 2 others.Kratos growled staring at them"what the hell are you doing in my house!?"he said grabbing his hammer from the wall.The man shot at kratos but Kratos dodged and hit him with a fear illusion.The man dropped the gun and went to his knees screaming, he kept screaming something about pythons wrapping around him and kratos growled raising his hammer"you shouldn't have even tried"he said then brought his hammer down onto his head, which made a loud crack sound.The man dropped to the flour, dead from what seemed to be a dead brain and a cracked Skull.Kratos took the body and stuffed it into the sewer and then cleaned his hands.kratos also disposed of the gun to not leave any trace of the mans death.Kratos then returned to bed to take a nap.He started to wonder how Lola was doing but he soon fell asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 12:27 pm