A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+33
evon
Milocross
Kendall
Arcas
Daniel
Holly
shortyy.xo
Catos
Lady Arbitrary
Dez the Soul Reaver
xXSpiritXx
mabel pines
Jordan
Maybe
WolfGirl
Ben zexion
Tyrannic
Mason
Amy Pond
Samrenango
Tom
Tromokratis
Four
Steve Rogers
Nero
Aquamarine1234
GwrachSeren
Edgar Allan Poe
Ally
Nemesis
Chuck
Arik
Ace of Spades
37 posters

The Southern Dark Forest

The Southern Dark Forest - Page 40 Empty Re: The Southern Dark Forest

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 3:32 pm

I spot Theo, and start to laugh silently as he sits under the tree I'm in. I pick up a handful of leaves stuck in a crevice, and throw them onto his head, then hide on the other side of the tree, hoping he didn't see me.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 4:04 pm

Theo felt a handful of leaves suddenly shower into his hair. He raised his eyes upwards, but didn't see anyone. With a sigh, he shook his head to get them out and watched them flutter to the ground.

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 4:09 pm

I laughed some more as Theo looked around. 'Idiot.' I mutter to myself. I hop out of the tree and land on the ground without a sound. I sneak up behind him, and tackle him. 'Hi' I tell him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 4:16 pm

"Argh!" Theo yelled in surprise as someone tackled him from behind - probably the person who'd thrown the leaves at him. As he fell, he twisted. Hitting the ground hard, it took him a few moments for everything to come back onto focus. He could tell that it was a girl though - and a short one too. "Sinder?" he asked incredulously as he blinked to clear his vision. He looked up at her, wondering if she was going to let him up or what.

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 4:36 pm

I stand up from being on top of him. 'No, it is your brother.' I say sarcastically. I stare down at him. 'Need help?' I was bursting from joy on the inside, and having trouble keeping it contained.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 4:40 pm

"Erm, alright," Theo managed, still slightly stunned. He'd spent all this time trying to avoid her because he thought that that was what she wanted. Now she'd turned the tables on him again. He raised a hand for her to pull him up, raising himself up slightly on his elbows.

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 4:46 pm

I grab hold of his hand and yank him to his feet. I don't really know how, but before I know it I am hugging him. I push myself away from him, face red from embarrassment. 'Sorry.' I tell him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 4:48 pm

"Why're you sorry?" Theo asked, confused. He pulled her back into the hug. "What're you doin' here?" he demanded, fighting to keep the relief and happiness out of his voice.

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 4:52 pm

I thought he would be all mad that I hugged him, but whatever. I hug him tighter. 'I needed some alone time. My dreams are now memories of Alex. How could you love her? She was mean and cruel.' How was Alex good enough to get reborn? She killed a lot of people from what I saw.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 4:59 pm

Theo smiled rather sadly. "She was so much more than what everyone else saw her as," he said quietly. "She was smart, sweet, funny, and had more guts than all the gods on Olympus put together." He tried for a smile. "It isn't something that can be put into words, because you'd never understand no matter how hard I could try... but I loved her."

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 5:06 pm

That made me want to be Alex even more. I wanted to be original, but I also wanted to be Sinder. My mind was torn between the two who I wanted to be. Theo loved Alex, not me. He is hoping I am going to become Alex so he can love me again. He doesn't love me now. He looks down upon me, I can tell. I pull myself from him again. 'Sorry I'm not Alex. No matter how hard I try I can't be her!' I shout out the last part. I sit down on a rock, and bury my head into my hands. I was never going to be enough. I was always going to be...be Sinder.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 5:17 pm

Theo felt sadness digging little claws into his heart. Is this what he had done to her? He dropped down next to her, wrapping an arm tentatively around her. "Since when did I say that I wanted you to be Alex?" he asked, voice light and colored slightly with amusement. "You're Sinder... and as much as I cared about her - she wasn't exactly a good person and nor am I. You deserve someone better than I. It was my fault she died, damn it. Sinder, you're a good person and you don't deserve to go that way."

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 5:28 pm

'Admit it. You want me to be her. I can tell.' I tell him, my voice slightly raised. I had to make him tell the truth. He sucked at lying. I could just tell. I rip his arm off of me, and stand up. 'Why can't you just admit it? You hate me!' I yell at him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 5:36 pm

"Nah," Theo said, shaking his head as he too stood up. "I think it best," he said after a long moment. "If I leave you alone. You need to get on with your life - without me."

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 6:38 pm

'I don't want to be alone! I want to be with someone who truly loves me!' I yell at him. Deep breaths. In and out. Count to ten. My anger was starting to rule me. I calm down in a couple seconds. My hair plastered to my face from sweating out of anger. I swipe it out of my eye, and stare into Theo's eyes. 'I'm sorry. I should've controled myself.'
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/23/2012, 6:59 pm

"It's cool," Theo said with a shrug. "I'd be pretty angry at me if I was in your shoes. Look Sinder," he sighed, taking her gently by the shoulders and looking her dead on. "I don't deserve someone like you - and you don't deserve to be burdened by me." Gods, saying this to her was killing him, but he forced himself to look calm. Did she see through that mask? Did she see the torment this was bringing him as he slowly killed himself with the words he spoke so calmly? Did she see the pain, the guilt, the grief that had dogged his steps since she'd been taken from him in her last life? "This is your second chance," he said, voice now quivering slightly. He loved her, but did he love her enough to let her go? "Don't waste the chance on me." Some part of him wanted whatever part of her that had loved him before to still be there, but another part just wanted what was best for her. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he'd probably get her killed all over again. And as the thoughts ran through his mind, he realized something. He was crying. Crying cold tears without making a sound and he bowed his head. "Gods, Sinder," he whispered tortuously. "I'm so sorry."

-------

http://www.camphalfblood.org/viewtopic.forum?t=11546

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:40 am