A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

the dark revenge

neon

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2012-03-03

the dark revenge Empty the dark revenge

Post by neon 3/3/2012, 2:43 pm

PART 1

"Wow" I thoght as i shuffled into the court room it was big and bright and full of gold there was a table full of wonderful food. I ran over to my best friend lucy she and I have been friends for a long time.I put my hand on her shoulder it must have been cold because she screamed "ahhhhhh what are you doing" i quickly jumped back saying " take a CHIll pill" she started laughing and continued on talking with one of her friends,"why do you hang out with that loser?" one of lucy friends said as she was sipping her can of coke ,"yeah why he's a retared" "no he's NOT he's my friend" i saw what lucy friend was doing she was taunting me i ran over to her coke and clucthed it with two hands I squeezed it and "presto" the coke had gone all down her leather jacket onto the floor."OH MY GOD!!!" she said grabbing my collar just as i was going to sprint for my life she lifted me up and BANG straight on the floor.My head started to pound my eye's blurred all i could remember was that girl with coke dripping down and then lucy tried to help me but...but i had passed out when i woke up lucy had gone i was in a white tent.
    The white tent was filled with wooden tables and peole in um oh yeah GREEK armor and the smell of strawberry fields it was weird where was I?

Last edited by neon on 3/3/2012, 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

the dark revenge Empty Re: the dark revenge

Post by Theseus12 3/3/2012, 3:24 pm

umm. it's also got some grammatical errors, as well as a missing plot line. what's it supposed to be, anyway?
    Alakaz Nightis
    Alakaz Nightis

Male
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2011-10-24

Post by Alakaz Nightis 3/8/2012, 12:01 am

I'll admit this thing about myself right now... Don't ever say, "take a chill pill," to me because I'll do the exact opposite.

I HATE it when people say it. I mean come on, say either calm down or just chill, don't try to be smart and say, "take a damn chill pill..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:58 am