A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+66
Doug The Turtle
Jade_of_Hoole
amyleunicorn
Cheedos
ABCOW
Melodiya
Milocross
LiaZee
Bucky Barnes
Holly
daddeme
Komaeda
Death Pony
lillylillypad
tehking
Michelle A.
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
terragate
Bella212
Keeper_of_the_Dark
Perca
Maybeth
Josh
hunterofartemis726
Steve Rogers
Nero
SkyWarriorDragon
Bell
annabeth2030
Desperate Souls
BlackJack123
John
CynicalSkin
Snuffleasaurus
Jordan
Nemesis
Jazon fett
SilverArrow
magnetonrobo
pilot
noel1298
Ness99
natewolfe
LynnZee
HappyPlatypus
Thorn
athena'schild
HeartsToHearts
Chuck
Arik
Blaze
VanillaCreme96
andrea di angelo
Ardelis
Mason
TokiDoki
Edgar Allan Poe
Tromokratis
Dorkette
Morgan Landry
Princess Amy
PurpleMango
Samrenango
Kendall
Stuart35
Amy Pond
70 posters

Target Practice

lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female
    Number of posts : 896
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Target Practice - Page 30 Empty Re: Target Practice

Post by lillylillypad 12/22/2012, 9:25 pm

I adjust my grip, and put the arrow to the string. "Ummm..." I say.
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 21433
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by magnetonrobo 12/22/2012, 9:26 pm

"whats wrong?" i ask

OOC: i got pestchum to work again whats your chumhandle
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 12/23/2012, 10:06 am

"It just feels unnatural," I say, drawing the string back.

ooc: musicWriter
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 12/23/2012, 11:54 am

"what about it feels unnatural?" I ask?
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 12/23/2012, 2:04 pm

"Um.. everything?" I respond. I draw the string back.
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 12/23/2012, 4:38 pm

"do you need help with holding the bow?"
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 12/24/2012, 12:16 pm

"I'm just not..." I release the arrow, and it flies into the wall holding up the target.

Post by Guest 1/12/2013, 7:26 pm

Sirius walks in with his bow in hand and a quiver full of arrows on his back. The Celestial Bronze tips on the arrows glowed in the sunlight. It made the tips looks as if they were made of light. It was a really nice day considering it was January. The last few days had been dreary and snowy, but it was finally sunny out and warm. . . well for winter standards. The boy takes out one arrow and starts to aim at a target as we waits for Miranda to show up. He told her he would meet her here, but she wasn't there yet. Maybe she forgot . . . no . . . she left with him. He just had to take a detour to his bunk to grab his bow. She should have made it here first. Odd...
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 1/12/2013, 7:27 pm

"Not what?" I ask.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 1/12/2013, 8:14 pm

"Good at this..." I say with a sigh.
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 1/12/2013, 8:15 pm

"here ill help" I hold the bow left handed so it i was holding it with her.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 1/12/2013, 8:18 pm

Crow wrote: Sirius walks in with his bow in hand and a quiver full of arrows on his back. The Celestial Bronze tips on the arrows glowed in the sunlight. It made the tips looks as if they were made of light. It was a really nice day considering it was January. The last few days had been dreary and snowy, but it was finally sunny out and warm. . . well for winter standards. The boy takes out one arrow and starts to aim at a target as we waits for Miranda to show up. He told her he would meet her here, but she wasn't there yet. Maybe she forgot . . . no . . . she left with him. He just had to take a detour to his bunk to grab his bow. She should have made it here first. Odd...

Miranda walked in to the archery range, with her bow and arrows in her hand. She saw Sirius up ahead. She thought that she would make it there first. Well, she had to go to the mess hall to grab some food quickly. She must've taken really long. She hoped he wouldn't be annoyed at her for being late. She walked up to the target next to Sirius and shot an arrow at it. It hit the center, like always. She put down her bow and turned to Sirius. "Sorry I'm late. I had to go grab a snack at the mess hall. I was a bit hungry. I thought it took like five minutes, I guess I was wrong." She told him, a bit guilty. Her bow was behind her with her quiver on her back. Her face looked a bit sad and scared because Sirius might yell at her.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 1/12/2013, 8:27 pm

I sigh. "This is kind of embaressing," I mutter. "I should be good at this- I'm an Apollo kid after all."
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 1/12/2013, 8:29 pm

"its ok" i smile at her and notch a arrow.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 1/12/2013, 8:55 pm

"Is it obvious I'm a lot more at home with a guitar than a bow?" I ask as he helps me put an arrow on the string.
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 1/12/2013, 8:56 pm

"Well lets try to get at least one arrow in the targetl"
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 1/12/2013, 9:06 pm

"Seems a good goal."
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 1/12/2013, 9:07 pm

i smile and pull back the bow "ready?"

Post by Guest 1/13/2013, 8:50 am

Eagle wrote: Miranda walked in to the archery range, with her bow and arrows in her hand. She saw Sirius up ahead. She thought that she would make it there first. Well, she had to go to the mess hall to grab some food quickly. She must've taken really long. She hoped he wouldn't be annoyed at her for being late. She walked up to the target next to Sirius and shot an arrow at it. It hit the center, like always. She put down her bow and turned to Sirius. "Sorry I'm late. I had to go grab a snack at the mess hall. I was a bit hungry. I thought it took like five minutes, I guess I was wrong." She told him, a bit guilty. Her bow was behind her with her quiver on her back. Her face looked a bit sad and scared because Sirius might yell at her.

Right before Miranda showed up, Sirius let loose his arrow and it hit the blue ring around the target. He was getting there. He had definitely gotten better compared to three years ago when he first tried archery with Miranda. It was hard for him to grasp. He never knew actually where to aim. Modern bows had sights and all that fancy stuff, but not here. Here it was just the wood and string.

When Miranda gets there, Sirius puts his bow through his left arm and hangs it on his shoulder. He scans Miranda's face as she tells him that she was hungry and had to stop at the mess hall. Why did she look so scared? What did Sirius do now? He didn't ever want Miranda to look as scared and saddened as she was now. What she afraid of though? Was there someone around that hated her? No, it couldn't be why. She was nice to basically everyone she met, or so the son of Aristaios thought. Maybe though, was she scared of him?

'It's fine. We all get hungry at times,' Sirius begins. 'Can you answer me a question? Why do you look so scared? Miranda . . . I will never get angry at you. I'm not like that. You don't need to be so frightened,' he finishes with a small smile on his face. He wanted her to see. See that he wasn't one who was going to be mean to her. He was her boyfriend for the gods sake. He would never even think of being harsh to her.

OOC: One liners, one liners everywhere. xD
    Death Pony
    Death Pony

Male
    Number of posts : 451
    Registration date : 2012-06-13

Post by Death Pony 1/13/2013, 2:29 pm

I walked in. Gods how i hate archery. I loaded the bow and ignoring everyone else i shot the arrow.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 1/13/2013, 9:01 pm

"Not really, but lets do this," I reply.
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 1/13/2013, 9:15 pm

"1...2...3..." I let go of the string.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 1/18/2013, 7:31 pm

Crow wrote:
    Eagle wrote: Miranda walked in to the archery range, with her bow and arrows in her hand. She saw Sirius up ahead. She thought that she would make it there first. Well, she had to go to the mess hall to grab some food quickly. She must've taken really long. She hoped he wouldn't be annoyed at her for being late. She walked up to the target next to Sirius and shot an arrow at it. It hit the center, like always. She put down her bow and turned to Sirius. "Sorry I'm late. I had to go grab a snack at the mess hall. I was a bit hungry. I thought it took like five minutes, I guess I was wrong." She told him, a bit guilty. Her bow was behind her with her quiver on her back. Her face looked a bit sad and scared because Sirius might yell at her.

Right before Miranda showed up, Sirius let loose his arrow and it hit the blue ring around the target. He was getting there. He had definitely gotten better compared to three years ago when he first tried archery with Miranda. It was hard for him to grasp. He never knew actually where to aim. Modern bows had sights and all that fancy stuff, but not here. Here it was just the wood and string.

When Miranda gets there, Sirius puts his bow through his left arm and hangs it on his shoulder. He scans Miranda's face as she tells him that she was hungry and had to stop at the mess hall. Why did she look so scared? What did Sirius do now? He didn't ever want Miranda to look as scared and saddened as she was now. What she afraid of though? Was there someone around that hated her? No, it couldn't be why. She was nice to basically everyone she met, or so the son of Aristaios thought. Maybe though, was she scared of him?

'It's fine. We all get hungry at times,' Sirius begins. 'Can you answer me a question? Why do you look so scared? Miranda . . . I will never get angry at you. I'm not like that. You don't need to be so frightened,' he finishes with a small smile on his face. He wanted her to see. See that he wasn't one who was going to be mean to her. He was her boyfriend for the gods sake. He would never even think of being harsh to her.

OOC: One liners, one liners everywhere. xD

Miranda looked at Sirius, wiping the look off her face and trying to act like nothing happened. "S-s-sorry." She replied, looking around absentmindedly. She was the worst faker in the history of the world, so she just sighed. She stepped back a bit with her hands behind her back. She felt sweat in her hands and turned to the target a few yards in front of her. She aimed her bow at the target.

She shot the bow and it landed outside the bullseye. She gasped at the arrow. Maybe it was just her. People make mistakes, right? She shot the arrow again and it hit outside of the target. Concetrate, Miranda. She thought to herself. She looked at the bullseye, raised her bow, and shot the arrow. It landed on the area just outside the bullseye. Was the archery skill fading away from her? Maybe it was because she was nervous. She could try again later when she came back. She put the arrow she was about to shoot back into her quiver and face Sirius.

"Look, I'm just really nervous you're going to leave me again. I was miserable without you with me." She told him, finally calm again. After she released her thoughts, she felt fine.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Target Practice - Page 30 Empty Target practice

Post by Komaeda 1/21/2013, 4:31 pm

pretty self explanatory its target practice for cabin 25

Post by Guest 1/21/2013, 9:48 pm

Great. If Sirius had felt like a jerk before, then how did he feel now? Was there a word for something worse than one? Whatever it was, he felt like one. Miranda had missed the bullseye three times. She must be really upset. Really upset. Sirius honestly didn't know what to do. He was not good at comforting people, whether it be some random person or someone he knew very well. He needed to tell Miranda. Tell her that everything was fine. He wouldn't leave her again.

'Hey,' the son of Aristaios begins. 'There is nothing to be sorry for. And don't be nervous. I'm not going to leave you alone again. It was stupid of me to do it in the first place. I was so stupid I didn't know it would upset you. I'm the one who should be saying sorry, so here: I'm sorry. There is no need to be nervous. Now go ahead and hit that bullseye like the amazing Miranda I know,' he finishes, adding a smile to make himself appear even more friendlier. He didn't like seeing her sad one bit. He wanted her to be happy. He wanted her to love her life and love who she was; not having to worry about the future. He wanted her to be able to be carefree, but in a responsible way. He was supposed to take care of her problems, not make more, right? He needed to step up his game, a lot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 12:03 am