A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+47
Holly
Komaeda
Maybeth
percabeth12##
horselover96
Princess Amy
evon
teamleo96isabel
Jordan
Davis
proxyboy
Neyanna
daddeme
kaitycat4
BlackJack123
Aves
Panda Coffee
Snuffleasaurus
Kat315
Ness99
Blaze
pilot
apollogods
magnetonrobo
Tromokratis
Crazy
Awesumitude
Aquamarine1234
Mason
WolfGirl
Morgan Landry
Amy Pond
Kendall
Nemesis
Ally
Steve Rogers
Gymnastics050
Samrenango
QMeetsWorld
Arik
Confuzzled
Puppetmaster
Cheesepuff
Caleb the Shinobi
Katielette
Dorkette
Chuck
51 posters

The Horse Stables

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

The Horse Stables - Page 25 Empty Re: The Horse Stables

Post by Holly 4/22/2013, 3:53 am

Allison sat down. "I guess I'll see you around then"

Post by Guest 5/1/2013, 4:01 pm

Asher Harlow entered the horse stables earlier than she would like to. She was sleeping until the taste in her mouth gotten to be unberrable. Stepping gingerly on the straw covered floors, Asher was barely wearing her flip flops. She walked over to one of the horses and fed it an apple. Ash doesn't normally like animals, but she felt generouse today. Since her recent banning from the music room, Asher has been finding new places to practice her music. She pivoted around to get her guitar and a drum pad. Asher layed them out carefully and began to set up.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female
    Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2013-02-11

Post by MJhere 5/1/2013, 4:09 pm

Inside the horse stables, nearby piles of hay, sat a lonely camper. At first glance, the person on the shadows looked like a boy, but then, the chest size pointed out her gender. Her hair is spiky short and ginger, with a single strand of hair that goes down to the shoulders, carefully braided with a plastic bead. The girl seemed asleep, with a concerned yet tough expression featuring her face. On her lap, a sword made of stygian iron, but wrapped around the handle, a piece of cloth. Which meant that that sword wasn't fit for her. Still looking asleep, she steadied her breathing upon hearing footsteps. Antoinette knew how to defend herself if needed, one of the many lessons life taught her.

Post by Guest 5/1/2013, 6:38 pm

Asher looked up and scanned the area, nothing. Ash shrugged and continued setting up the drum pad. She tapped on it, beating weveral different rythms at a time. "Arroz con leche me quiero casar con una señorita de la capital,que sepa coser," She hummed. The woman at the foster home used to sing this to the kids a while ago. Asher formed a small smile on her lips as she finnished with the drum. She hit it loudly, causing a horse to cringe. Ash didn't seem to mind as she went over to the guitar and tuned it.

MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 5/1/2013, 7:13 pm

Antoinette growled quite loudly. "Quittez le chant. Votre voix est ennuyeux." She spoke in her natural language, too lazy to speak english. The noise was also annoying, and she groaned. "Quit the noise as well." She mumbled, opening her eyes to show glaring emeralds. She looked annoyed but also looked natural, like if she was Always like that.

Post by Guest 5/1/2013, 7:22 pm

"Please, I was here first." Ash rolled her eyes and turned around. Facing the girl, Asher picked up her guitar so she could see it. "And anyway, French is similar to Spanish...so I'd think before you say, girl." Asher walked a few steps closer to her, annalyzing her. She seemed like she was a tough girl. But it could just be a shell. And this Argentinian girl was about to crack it,
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 5/1/2013, 8:17 pm

Antoinette's right side of face came into the light as she leaned forward, glaring at her. "Listen up, latino Sunshine. I was here way before you. I heard you come in. So yeah, you got no valid arguments. Secondly, why should I think before I speak? I speak what I want, I do what I want." She rolled her green eyes, leaning back onto the hay. She knew her dad had the habit of stating he did what he wanted and she thought he was right.

Post by Guest 5/1/2013, 8:40 pm

Asher was about to strangle the girl. Now she was just insulting her. "Listen white girl, we can play the racist name game all day long but unlike you and your hot mess going on over there, I have something to work on and I don't need your incompadence disrupting me." Ash spun around from where she was facing and placed her guitar on a stand. She sat down on a stool and took out her note pad.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 5/1/2013, 9:35 pm

"White girl." Antoinette laughed, her head rolling back. "So ironic." Her french accent was thick and she raised na eyebrow at the girl, smirking. "Somehow I like your attitude. What's your name?" She asked, as if they haven't been arguing at all. Antoinette was that kind of person.

Post by Guest 5/1/2013, 9:55 pm

"I have many names." Ash replied casually. "It is your choice on what I am to be called." Asher was debating in her mind if she should tell the girl her name. They'd allready started off on the wrong foot and as of right now, Asher doesn;t want to be any closer to her as she is right now. Asher let out a sigh, "My name's Asher." She said coldy. If she was to say her real name, the girl would probably laugh. So, she just went with one of her nicknames.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 5/2/2013, 5:45 pm

"Asher, huh." Antoinette said, fishing a lighter and a cigar from her jeans pocket. "From the ashes. Like Cinderella." She chuckled, rolling her eyes. She placed the cigar in-between her lips and lit it up, uncaring about the hay. And she also felt weirdly okay with Asher's presence. She never smoked near anyone. After blowing an 'o' of smoke into the air, making some horses sneeze and neigh, she said. "The name's Antoinette. But you can call me Musichetta if you wish." She nodded, focusing on her cigar.

Post by Guest 5/2/2013, 6:31 pm

The Horse Stables - Page 25 M83fh3

"I prefere to not call you anthing." Ash grumbled under her breath. "Antionette. Like Mary Antionette." Asher snorted, the girl was named after a woman who got beheaded. Asher shrugged, rolling that topic away. She gestured to the cigar in Antionettes mouth. "You smoke?" She asked. Asher was intrigued with this. Since she rarely goes outside of the cabin, Ash just just figured Chiron would ban it. Maybe he is just too lazy to reinforce it.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 5/2/2013, 6:57 pm

"Mary Antoinette has been made fun of for centuries for something she didn't say. My people rose against the monarchy for it was right, merci." Antoinette rolled her eyes, blowing smoke in the air. She raised an eyebrow. "Thought that was obvious. Yes, I smoke, ever since 12 I believe." She pondered. "That's what happens to you when you live in the streets." She shrugged. Her shirt had a large gash that showed her ribs of the left side and over the skin, a heart-shaped scar. Seemed self-inflicted.

Post by Guest 5/2/2013, 7:11 pm

The Horse Stables - Page 25 29ljpra

ooc- Ignore the text on the gif.
    bic-
    Asher rolled her eyes, "So you're a bad*** aren't you, Frenchy." In Asher's mind, she thought this girl was some rich French chick who started to smoke and do all the edgy crap because daddy wouldn't let her use the yacht or something spoiled like that. Where she grew up, the care takers would spank her if she even pouted or said something weird.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 5/2/2013, 7:46 pm

Antoinette glared daggers at her. "You insult me. I am indeed a bad***, but I won the right to say I am one. I saw my mom being murdered. I saw my brother die. My father never even said 'Bonjour' to me once, lost Money, lost house, lost everything I had. So, Dora, I hope you are happy to know that yes, I am a bad***." Her eyes were cool, steel cold and penetrating Asher's. Yet they were not lying. They looked even hurt a bit.

Post by Guest 5/2/2013, 8:40 pm

"Awe, poor baby." Ash grumbled. She didn't care for what Antionette was talking about. Pitty party over here. "Yes because death just tells people to pick up a cigarette and smoke it." Like seriously, save the tears for the pillow sweatheart.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 5/3/2013, 7:20 pm

"Better than the stuff I smoked before." Antoinette shrugged. She eyed Asher carefully. "Awe, of course. You don't think what I say is true or you don't give a s***. Typical spoiled brat of this camp." She stroked the blade of her sword. "Like the previous owner of my sword." She closed her eyes, grinning.

Post by Guest 5/3/2013, 8:07 pm

The Horse Stables - Page 25 33cnres
    "I honestly give no cares about your little sob story." Asher leaned back onto one of the stable's doors. This girl was driving Ash mad, and she is the one who drives people mad. Asher folded her arms across her chest in annoyance. This girl needs a reality check, or maybe check into some rehab or something like that. Then some dumb midle aged person can go tell her get her life together or some other not inspiring words. Make herself blonde, and then go to bed. At least thats what Asher thought people in rehab do.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 5/3/2013, 8:47 pm

"Well sweetie, you may not care, now disrespect it I won't admit, or you will end up like the guy who had this sword." She raised it, holding on the flannel-wrapped handle. She looked mocking yet serious. "Tragic end, beheaded with the own sword." She closed her eyes, blowing smoke in 'o's into the air. She was having a blast with this Asher girl. It was fun to get under her skin.

Post by Guest 5/3/2013, 9:30 pm

"Are you threatening me?" Asher asked. She allready knew the answer, but it's fun to ask unreasonable questions. She didn't really pay any attention to the threats. She thought they were empty threats, and they probably were. She held up the stand for her music, "Cause I'll have you know that stands are super deadly and can cause an injury or something."
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 5/3/2013, 9:33 pm

Antoinette looked at it and laughed, grinning. "You're funny." The french girl smiled, holding the cigar in-between her fingers, blowing smoke out. "Daughter of who, you?" She asked, big green eyes looking at Asher.

Post by Guest 5/3/2013, 9:43 pm

"You would not know her." Ash simply said. "She is the goddess of the hunt, but she is not Artimis." It couldn't be that hard, really. If you were smart and payed attention to Mythology Class they could know who her mother is.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 5/3/2013, 9:48 pm

Antoinette raised na eyebrow, looking at the ceiling. "Hm, you're definetely not a nordic like me, otherwise you'd have a god as papa." She scratched her shaggy ginger hair. "Hmm, maybe not roman nor greek, having discarded Artemis. Wild guess then, egyptian?" She asked looking at Asher with a bored look. "Might not know her name, but I know more or less. Why wouldn't I know?"

Post by Guest 5/3/2013, 10:16 pm

"You wouldn't know because of your god parent." Asher began. She took in a deep breath, "When you have a certain religion, value, ect, you only beleive in that one thing. You only focus on that thing and reject any other ideas. So if your god parent was Greek, per say, you only focus on the Greek Gods and wont learn about Egyptions or Nordic gods. But my mother is indeed Egyption, Neith."
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 5/3/2013, 10:19 pm

"I had poor education, but when I got here, the bloody satyr who found me gave me the basics. I just kept in mind few things." Antoinette shrugged. "Doesn't mean I'm focused on my own 'religion'. She made the commas with her fingers, ash falling on the floor. "I know only my papa, and a few others."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:43 am