A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

BroadwayHP's characters

BroadwayHP
    BroadwayHP

Female
    Number of posts : 770
    Registration date : 2009-12-22

BroadwayHP's characters Empty BroadwayHP's characters

Post by BroadwayHP 12/22/2009, 2:57 pm

Name: Lola Smith
    Eyes: Gray, but when the light hits them, they look silver
    Hair: Shoulder length black hair with bangs
    Height: about 4'10
    Body Type: very petite, almost too skinny
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: Hephaestus
    Mortal Parent: Keeley Smith
    Country of Origin: Britain
    Pets: used to have a black cat, but she is deceased
    Talents: She is an amazing actress and singer who hopes to be on Broadway one day
    Skills: is very good at art and can draw well
    Weapon: she dosent enjoy fighting, but if its nessacary, then a knife
    Flaws: is terribly clumsy and a horrible fighter, also trusts much too easily and fears heights
    Powers: can conjur (can't spell) and control flames
    Life Before CHB: lived in London with her single mother, and had a fairly normal life until now. Although she lived in the middle of the city, she didn't have any friends. She only experienced one monster attack, which was on a vacation in Paris. After that, her mother immeadiately took her on a plane (however sccared Lola was) to New York. Explaining her Lola's situation during the car ride, her mother promised that this was all for the best, and left her on half blood hill.
    RP Example: Lola pushed her thick black hair away from her eyes, surveying the camp. Well, all she could really see was a pine tree with some kind of golden blanket hung on it. And wait, was that a dragon?! Blink blink. Cool! She almost ran up to it for a closer look, but edged around it as it snorted up some flames. But, Lola completely forgot the dragon as she laid eyes on the camp. This was going to be great.
    Any notes about your characters: Not really

Last edited by BroadwayHP on 12/22/2009, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

BroadwayHP's characters Empty Re: BroadwayHP's characters

Post by Evimero 12/22/2009, 3:10 pm

Only thing you might want to fix is that Life Before CHB has to be 5 sentences long.
    BroadwayHP
    BroadwayHP

Female

Post by BroadwayHP 12/22/2009, 3:12 pm

ok :) so am i good?
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10586
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post by Rachel 12/22/2009, 5:36 pm

It looks good.... but what does fire have to do with Hephaestus?
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

Post by Evimero 12/22/2009, 9:13 pm

really rachel? REALLY?!?

Fire is used in forges. Hephaestus uses forges. Did you really not fgure this out untill now, no offense?
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10586
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post by Rachel 12/23/2009, 2:48 am

I know, but he MAKES stuff.... hestia controls fire...
    BroadwayHP
    BroadwayHP

Female

Post by BroadwayHP 12/23/2009, 7:22 am

i thought that Hephaestus was also god of fire.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/23/2009, 12:40 pm

He works in the forges, and thus also controls fire to some degree.

Approved.
    BroadwayHP
    BroadwayHP

Female

BroadwayHP's characters Empty Brooke the Naiad

Post by BroadwayHP 1/14/2010, 7:27 pm

Name: Brooke
    Hair Color: Black, straight, runs down to ankles
    Eye Color: silver but can look black
    Type(satyr, naiad, or dryad): naiad
    Other Description(clothes, how big horns are, etc): is very thin and whispy, has rather pale skin and a knowing look
    RP Example: Brooke peeked out of the water, looking to see if any demigods were around. Nope, none. She climbed out, yet none of her clothes were wet. She had escaped her giggling companions, who really annoyed her, and finally found somewhere quiet to read her book. If only everyone else at this camp thought more of her than another annoying, flirty, basket weaver.
    Notes: She is really shy and introverted, but hates hanging around with other naiads, and loves reading.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/15/2010, 2:31 pm

Approved.
    BroadwayHP
    BroadwayHP

Female

BroadwayHP's characters Empty Isobel Johnson

Post by BroadwayHP 5/31/2010, 3:19 pm

Name: Isobel Johnson
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Blonde
    Height: 4'11
    Body Type: Uh.. skinny?
    Skin Color: Ghostly pale
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Emily Johnson
    Country of Origin: Britain
    Pets: a white rabbit
    Talents: she is an amazing singer, actress, dancer, and is also good with animals and card games
    Skills: is a good problem solver and swordsman
    Weapon: a sword called vorpal
    Flaws: is really clumsy, a bit of an oddball, always seems to be in places and situations she shouldn't be
    Powers(must relate to god parent): can heal (obviously) and do minor things related to the sun
    Life Before CHB*: Isobel had a fairly simple life before arriving at camp half blood. She was born into a wealthy family with a very strict mother who told her that her father had died on an exploration of Africa when she was young. Isobel had really always hated her mother, who always tried to make her prim and proper and boring, forcing her to attend dull parties. Yet Isobel constantly fought her upbringing, and during a particularly boring party, she wandered off and was attacked by a hellhound. Soon after that, she was dumped at camp halfblood, glad to be rid of.
    RP Example*: I walked uncertainly up the huge hill, as the man my mother had hired told me nothing. The black limosine pulled away as I hauled my suitcases up the big hill. Of course, I was pretty well off, having been given credit cards prepaid my mother, and the blue dress I was wearing was the latest in England. I hated it though. It was pale and plain and boring, and I wanted much more colorful things. A New York shopping trip was in order. When I finally reached the top of the hill, I noticed- a dragon? Sweet!
    Any notes about your characters: Umm... she's slightly spoiled and talks all British like
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 5/31/2010, 3:22 pm

She cant heal. And what types of stuff with the sun?
    BroadwayHP
    BroadwayHP

Female

Post by BroadwayHP 5/31/2010, 3:30 pm

Apollo kids can't heal? My bad. And the sun stuff- like not being affected by it's heat easily and being more energised when it's in the sky. Small stuff like that.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 6/1/2010, 5:31 pm

ok approved
    BroadwayHP
    BroadwayHP

Female

BroadwayHP's characters Empty Oh my gosh! New character time! ^^

Post by BroadwayHP 2/12/2011, 5:51 pm

So.. I'm back from the dead, and I have a new character! Sorry about the rp example, I couldn't really think of anything to do.

Name: Lillith Io Perez (But Lilli is preferred)
    Eyes: A childlike blue-gray that seem to always be sparkling excitement.
    Hair: Waist length black hair, the kind that is not quite straight, but not yet curly. It's ususally pulled into pigtails with ribbons and stuff.
    Height: 5'3, so quite short.
    Body Type: Well- just plain tiny. Short and thin, petite.
    Skin Color: Caucasian, slightly paler than average.
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Ghislaine Perez
    Country of Origin: France
    Pets: Lilli's become quite fond of a spider that's been crawling around the cabin that she recently named Kayley.
    Talents: Lilli has a passion for art, and carries her sketchpad almost everywhere. Also, being a child of Apollo, she's very good with patching up the seemingly constant flow of injured or sick campers and is quite the musician, although she's reluctant to sing, as her French accent can get pretty song then. She can actually go quite a long time without getting sunburnt, too. She also enjoys running around and exploring. But definately not violence. Noo violence. Fighting is not her thing, so she uses her small stature to dodge and run instead of fight. She enjoys talking to people, although people don't nessasarily enjoy talking to her (she doesn't really mind), academics (Well, as much as a dyslexsic can), equestrians, and imagining all sorts of crazy junk.
    Weapon**: Although Lilli has a strong hatred for violence, she has a double-bladed axe, just for emergencies.
    Flaws: Though Lilli doesn't show it, the mean comments by her fellow campers get to her, and she can get into unstable moods. You probably don't want to be around her during those times. She also can get quite anxious about schoolwork, and stresses out easily. She really tries to make everyone happy, be good at math, and be indipendant, all of which never work. She also has issues with explaining herself when emotional and getting in touch with reality as opposed to her own little world.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): As stated before, she is quite good with patching up ailing campers, music, and really doesn't get sunburns. Oh, and she heals from injuries and get over illness a bit quicker than most.
    Life Before CHB*: Lillith grew up your average kid in Paris. Well, as average as you can be when you're a demigod (and an odd one, at that). She lived with her mom in a pretty nice apartment, and was quite happy. She didn't have many friends growing up, but she didn't notice nor care about that, as she had her mother and a few imaginary friends. Besides, she tends to live in her own world, which generally doesn't let her think about such silly things. At the age of eleven, she was attacked by a hellhound on one of her and her mom's picnics. They managed to get away generally unscathed, but she was taken to Camp Halfblood by a satyr immediately, where she's been ever since.
    RP Example*: I skipped across the large patch of grass that seperated the big house from the rest of camp happily. Why was I here? No reason, really, just boredom and energy. I had left my sketchpad back in the Apollo cabin, which was really pretty irritating, but I didn't feel like going to get it. So I skipped in circles until I got dizzy and fell to the ground giggling. Heehee, being dizzy was fun. It took me a minute to get back to my feet, as the clothes I was wearing weren't the most practical. Meh, whatever. Back on my feet, I ran to the lake, not exactly sure why. There had to be some sort of fun thing to do there.
    Any notes about your characters: She has a Luna Lovegood esque personality, and she speaks in a French accent.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/12/2011, 5:55 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content