A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

XLovableInsanityX's characters

XLovableInsanityX
    XLovableInsanityX

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

XLovableInsanityX's characters Empty XLovableInsanityX's characters

Post by XLovableInsanityX 3/17/2012, 11:04 pm

Name: Eden Milleniox
    Eyes: Navy Blue
    Hair: Dirty Blonde
    Height: 5'6"
    Body Type: Athletic, Lean
    Skin Color: Fair
    God Parent: Hephaestus
    Mortal Parent: Piper Milleniox
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Pets: Wolf named Zeana
    Talents: Drawing/Art
    Weapon: Dagger
    Flaws: Overly sarcastic at times, indecisive, immature at the wrong times
    Powers: None discovered
    Life Before CHB: Eden Milleniox had always had a passion for art and sculpture. Her mother was divorced, or so she had heard, then developing a strong curiosity for her father's beings. In school, Eden was always the class clown, often landing her in trouble. While in detention, she spent her time drawing, thus getting better at her passion, and talking to one boy who'd sat across her. Sharing a strong bond that accumulated over a period of months, they shared secrets about their lives, leading Eden to find out her best friend was a satyr, and who her father really was.
    RP Example: I dashed through the bracken, minuscule pebbles flying as I stomped over them carelessly. Skidding to a stop at the edge of my destination, I dropped to my bare knees, thrusting my hands into the shimmering river that lay before me. I brought my scarred hands up to my quivering lips gently, which were cupping the cure to my dehydration. I hadn't had anything to drink in the past day. My tongue was rejuvenated as I drank the precious liquid I had longed for.
    Any notes about your characters: Eden has been seen to wear a jeweled pendant around her neck, which has her first name deeply carved in it.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

XLovableInsanityX's characters Empty Re: XLovableInsanityX's characters

Post by Chuck 3/18/2012, 12:25 am

Approved.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:12 am