A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
Amy Pond
Davis
Ben zexion
WolfGirl
Four
Mason
Chuck
Kristal Meth
little volcanoes
13 posters

I will slowly dominate you *MWAH- lolno. I just stab teddy bears.

little volcanoes

Female
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-11-22

I will slowly dominate you *MWAH- lolno. I just stab teddy bears.  Empty I will slowly dominate you *MWAH- lolno. I just stab teddy bears.

Post by little volcanoes 3/19/2012, 1:15 pm

Introduction
        Hey there! I'm Cherry or any rendition of my current username. Before I start going about and saying the normal things like how I'm glad to be here and chiz, I would like you to know the basics about me; more importantly, my RPing. I’m one of those lazy people who have gotten past their mad posting phase and procrastinate on posting as much as possible. At least I don’t post when the topic is completely boring and uneventful, neither will I post when I write a 2-3 paragraph post and you return it with a one liner. It will drive me nuts and make me want to chop your head off. I’m goddamn serious. (See? No smiley face.)

I normally hang around on the cbox and maul those pesky emotes that look so smexi that I want to kill them. (Yeah right.) I’m also a complete prick when it comes to posting layout and literacy. I won’t post if your post isn’t long enough or literate enough, and I’ll probably just make an excuse about how tired I am. It’s a possibility that I’m seriously tired though.

I’m slightly OCD, and I know I shouldn’t stress too much about the coding and fancy stuff, but I still do, so too bad. I will squash you like a bug if you ever diss coding. Coding is my life and it fills the void in my life. Half of the void formed by my lack of a life at suck an early age, and my void formed from my early days of RPing when I totally lacked literacy. Also, if you haven’t noticed by now, I don’t sound like an 11 year old. Don’t worry, I’m 11, no joke. I’m just an arrogant jerk sometimes. I also pull a pervy joke, don’t mind me, I spend too much time with 14+ year olds off the internet |D

Now enough about my personality and stuff, my likes!
            • Pretty Little Liars
            • Kpop
            • Jpop
            • Drama\Romance RPs.
            • Making long lists
            • Flute
            • Piano
            • Cello
            • Being a prick

Don’t even get me started on my dislikes. It’s a list so long that even I’m scared of making, much less reading. I guess that’s it. I may extend this lpost later on in the day, I dunno, knowing myself, I probably will. HA. TOLD YOU I WOULD EDIT THIS. I just found out that I posted a horrible intro earlier (back in November) Let's all pretend that I never wrote that, kay? Because it's embarrasing and it's outdated, and it's just plain horrible.

I'm also what a few older members call 'deanite'. I barely know Dean, but I hope that it doesn't keep you from talking to me. Oh god, that sounded stupid, but yeah, I know the mods and admins have a reason to be wary of me, but I'm harmless, I promise. Unless, you're a teddy bear, then I'm really sorry.

That's pretty much it.

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on 3/19/2012, 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

I will slowly dominate you *MWAH- lolno. I just stab teddy bears.  Empty Re: I will slowly dominate you *MWAH- lolno. I just stab teddy bears.

Post by Kristal Meth 3/19/2012, 2:36 pm

Well hi there.
    Im Kristal, one of the admins around here.
    We already somewhat met on the chatbox last night.
    Well if you happen to have any questions, feel free to ask me
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

I will slowly dominate you *MWAH- lolno. I just stab teddy bears.  Empty Re: I will slowly dominate you *MWAH- lolno. I just stab teddy bears.

Post by Chuck 3/19/2012, 3:58 pm

Hello there, I'm L, but most call me Elle or Chuck. Make sure you read the rules and then make a character before posting in the rp area. Click that little "pm" button at the bottom of this post if you need any extra assistance. You can also pm any other person with colored names, like myself. Also, let me know if you'd like to rp. I'm almost always open to posting. Have fun.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 3/19/2012, 4:17 pm

Hello, I'm Special Agent Mason. Hiya! Welcome to CHB! If you ever wanna post, just PM me. But first you need your character approved. I should be able to help you out, but if you prefer a person with a colored name that's okay. Happy playing!

Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 3/19/2012, 4:51 pm

CHEEEEERRY! :D
    you pretty much know who I am but i'm still gonna give you my intro

Hello! Welcome to CHB! I'm Kagemiya's Powerpuff, but you can refer to me as Sonica. c: Y'know what you should do? Make a character so you can RP. Once its approved, PM someone, asking if they'd like to RP. ORRRRR! If you need some help, you can either make a topic in the OOC part of the forum, asking for help. Or, you could just PM me. c: I'm a staff member, so I should be able to help ya out. Unless you're asking how to steal a penguin. I can't really help you there. :'D But if you don't like me for some reason, you can PM someone else with a colorful name. White doesn't count. But I hope to see you around~! If you need me, I'll be in the cbox. c:
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by WolfGirl 3/19/2012, 5:05 pm

i'm WolfGirl. i'm obsessed with Wolf (who is a person) and random bands. if ya wanta rp, i'm usually open unless i'm hating on my charries. xD
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4053
    Registration date : 2011-11-06

Post by Ben zexion 3/19/2012, 5:25 pm

hi i'm Ben, rp if you want me too but my charies are usually already doing something.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 3/19/2012, 5:27 pm

Hi, I'm Finch, and I will punt you numerous times to the moon.

And also you already know me, love. /punts
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 3/19/2012, 6:24 pm

Hi! I am Crazymoose99! Pm me if ya want to RP.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 3/19/2012, 7:43 pm

Hey there! You can refer to me as Sam, Samwich, or Sammy. I hope you enjoy it here, because it is really fun and addicting! Just send me a PM if you want to role play sometime, I am an active member who loves it when people ask to post with me.  Have fun!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/19/2012, 7:59 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 4/17/2012, 10:25 pm

Hay there!
    I'm Nicosgirlfriend. You can call me Nico, NGF, or Arik.
    Make sure you read the rules.
    Make a character!
    PM me or someone with a colored name if you have questions.
    Hope you have fun and I'm excited to begin posting with you!
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 5/13/2012, 3:02 pm

Hello! Welcome to camp half-blood! My name is Amy and I'm a princess...even though my user name is Kiara. Anyways I just wanted to welcome you and say Hi some helpful advice would be to read the rules and also make your character that way you will be able to post. If you have any questions feel free to pm an Admin who's names are black or anybody else of the staff, they have colorful names like mine! I hope you like it here and that you really get into it and get active it's lots of fun and we always love having new active members. After you get your character approved I'm always free to post if you would like. Better late then never right?

Thanks! Have a great day! (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:43 am