A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A Cool Antiques Store With Weapons and Stuff

Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female
    Number of posts : 1992
    Registration date : 2011-12-09

A Cool Antiques Store With Weapons and Stuff Empty A Cool Antiques Store With Weapons and Stuff

Post by Lady Arbitrary 4/8/2012, 7:53 pm

Tristan walked in. "Whoah, look at all this stuff!"
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male
    Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2012-01-28

A Cool Antiques Store With Weapons and Stuff Empty Re: A Cool Antiques Store With Weapons and Stuff

Post by Nero 4/8/2012, 7:54 pm

Drew came in behind him. ''Dude, this place is awesome!'' He said while running over to a old plate of armor.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

A Cool Antiques Store With Weapons and Stuff Empty Re: A Cool Antiques Store With Weapons and Stuff

Post by Lady Arbitrary 4/8/2012, 7:57 pm

"Hey, do you think any of this stuff is CB?" Tristan whispered so the clerk wouldn't hear.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 4/8/2012, 7:59 pm

''Maybe, but I don't know why they would have it.'' Drew said backing up into a full plated Knight. The Knight started to make noise and came crashing down. ''Woops....''
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 4/8/2012, 8:06 pm

Tristan went to catch the helmet, but it missed and hit him on the head. "Ack. That hurt." he muttered. The clerk frowned at him and rushed to pick up the suit of armor. Tristan backed away from the fallen knight.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 4/10/2012, 6:22 pm

Drew stepped backwards examining the mess he has made. ''Sir, I am so sorry, I-I was just walking and not looking..'' Drew said nervously. ''Is there anything I can do to help.''

The clerk looked at Tristan then back to Drew. ''No!, there is nothing you can do, this armor is very old and valuable!'' He said in a angered voice.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 4/12/2012, 7:49 pm

Tristan frowned. "Hey! You don't have to act like that! We can pay for the damage."

The clerck sneered. "I'm sure. I should call the police on you."
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 4/12/2012, 7:53 pm

Drew started laughing but tried to stop. ''Your gonna call the police on us?'' He said and started laughing. ''That's all you have?, Ha!'' He shifted some while giggling still. ''The police can't do anything.''
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 4/12/2012, 7:57 pm

"That's it! I'm going to the phone!" the clerk said in his reedy voice.

"No no no no no! Here! I'll pay you!" Tristan slapped three gold drachmas onto the counter.

The clerk stopped and studied the gold. "Where did you steal these, boy?" he said in a dangerous voice.
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 4/12/2012, 7:59 pm

Drew frowned upon the clerk. ''Does it matter?''
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 4/12/2012, 8:04 pm

That was the wrong thing to say. "I do not deal in stolen goods!" the clerk sniffed imperiously

Tristan groaned. "Great. now we're theives. C'mon Drew, let's go." He went to grab the drachmas off the counter.

The clerk grabbed his wrist. "Not so fast, boy. These are mine now."

"I thought you didn't deal in stolen goods?" Tristan asked innocently

"Why you little-!"

Tristan elbowed the clerk in the face and grabbed the drachmas. "C'mon Drew!"
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male

Post by Nero 4/12/2012, 8:06 pm

''We better go!'' Drew followed out behind Tristan.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 4/12/2012, 8:09 pm

Tristan ran out, the clerk screaming at them from the door.
    natewolfe
    natewolfe

Male
    Number of posts : 190
    Registration date : 2010-04-26

Post by natewolfe 5/31/2012, 11:59 am

I walk in, curious what they have here. I see "dinosaur teeth" on sale, but they're more than I can afford. They're really dragon teeth, capable of growing Spartus warriors. I don't have the money, but I don't see any cameras or scanners, so I grab about ten and shove them in my pockets. I feel bad about it, so I slam ten bucks on the counter. I leave hastily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 1:14 am