A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+13
Amy Pond
Warrior of the Sun
evon
Mason
Chuck
Samrenango
nix
Zachary
SilverMoon
Milocross
Kendall
Edgar Allan Poe
Daniel
17 posters

Capture the Flag #11

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Capture the Flag #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #11

Post by Mason 4/13/2012, 8:12 pm

I stood on the blue side of the field. I grumble. I get my curved sword out, ready for combat. This would be fun. I polish my blade. I smile, waiting. We would win. For sure. I climb up a tree.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 4/13/2012, 8:13 pm

Corvus rolled his eyes at the girls(Jazmine) question. Great.. he thought, Someone that thinks they should be the team leader... "Why don't you guard it yourself?" he snapped, instantly regretting talking. He knew that if he got into an argument, he would get enraged and possibly use his swords special ability without thinking, and it would drain his energy. He decided that he wouldn't talk anymore, but he knew that he would end up doing it anyways.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 4/13/2012, 8:15 pm

OOC: I said that I'll change my character's color to red, just to show she's on the Red Team, but I guess saying Red Team will do.
    BIC: "She's just asking for a volunteer," Kat said coolly, her French accent slightly tweaked into her words, leaning back against a tree, crossing her arms, although she kept on holding on to her battle axe.

Last edited by Commander Up on 4/13/2012, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 4/13/2012, 8:15 pm

I ignore the guy. I just keep polishing my sword. I look around the field. Where was all the people? I jump off the tree, getting behind it. Rapidly, I ran back to the red side. I waited. This outta be fun. I stand, ready.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 4/13/2012, 8:16 pm

Grace could almost feel the burn of Prince's stare, which she had caught him doing from her peripheral vision. She slowly craned her head over her shoulder, and raised an eyebrow. Ugh, and he just couldn't get the obvious hints? Why can't he just not pay attention to me? Looks like maybe I have an admirer. Let's just hope he isn't on my team, Grace thought, not knowing his Godly parent. Or maybe she just had forgotten, not caring? Then she had heard Chiron's orders, and obeyed, keeping her eyes off Prince.

I thought Kat was spacing out, but I still said, "Maybe we can work out a plan together?" As he walked to Chiron's right-hand side.

Last edited by Samrenango on 4/13/2012, 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 1768
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Post by SilverMoon 4/13/2012, 8:17 pm

I look at my teammates. I see a boy (Nick) and walk towards him. I smile. "Hi I'm Cynthia. We're on the same team, right?" I am relieved he climbed out the tree, which I have mentally marked my tree.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/13/2012, 8:17 pm

Corvus rolled his eyes again, and shuffled to the other side of the red team. He didn't feel like talking to the annoying person, whoever she was. He became enraged thinking about it, and tried to keep his cool. Thanks for having me get angry at everyone, mom. he thought, looking up at the sky. Thanks for the sword, though. He cooled down, and adjusted his brass knuckles.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 4/13/2012, 8:18 pm

OOC: They both are blue.

I turn my head agressivily toward the boy (Corvus). "What, darling?" I know what. He thinks I'm bragging just for being very excited. I'm not physically capable or anything, then it should just be reasons to fight. But why, if we're at the same team? I raise my index and middle fingers in the signal of peace.

Last edited by Buffy The Vampire Slayer on 4/13/2012, 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 4/13/2012, 8:18 pm

Jaz rolled her eyes. "Well, I don't really want to guard it, but I figured y'know, guarding the flag would be kind of important." She stuck her tongue out at him, a little annoyed by his rudeness. "I was just thinking we should have a plan before we just get killed out there, since from what I see, we're kind of outnumbered here. But if you'd rather lose, be my guest." She turned to the others in the group, hoping they had something useful to contribute. "So, I say we split into two groups. Those on defensive, and those on offensive. Any volunteers?"

ooc: That works too.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 4/13/2012, 8:18 pm

Zack walked up to Chiron's right side. He looked at the others. Did he have a plan? Yes. Would others follow it? Probably not. He should say it anyway, though.

"Guys, what I think we should do is called the thunder bolt tactic. We have three separate groups, one to the left, one to the right, and one to the center. The ones on the left and the right will curve around the center-" He did gestures with his hands to show them, "And we will all attack the flag at around the same time. By that time, they will have someone attacking them from almost all of their sides, and one of us should be able to get the flag. Once that happens, we can defend the person while they're running back. Does that sound like a plan?" He asked everyone. He half expected that maybe, under some weird circumstance, that they would listen to him. It was a sound plan, and if carried out correctly, would be able to get the flag.

Hammer stood by the blue flag. He didn't care about getting to Chiron's left side. There was already enough people trying to get the red flag. He would stay here, and murder anyone who tired to get the flag. Would he really murder someone? Most likely not. Only if they bothered him. He clasped his hammer a bit more tighter.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 4/13/2012, 8:19 pm

I make sure all my equipment is ready. I grab another knife. I arrange my belt, sorting it by color. I took out Mason's hammer. I will be in so much trouble when he finds out. I look around, making sure no one is watching me. Then I grab my curved sword. I practice striking. Ugh. Maybe I shouldn't do that in public.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 4/13/2012, 8:21 pm

I shift my gaze, my pulse increased considerably. Theoretically I can read her mind, but I'm not interested.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/13/2012, 8:21 pm

Corvus continued to think of a strategy for himself. He would speak up and share his thoughts with everyone, but he didn't think that they would take it to consideration, considering Corvus was a scary-looking person who could use some anger management classes. He didn't hear what the girl was saying to him, of course, considering he was on the other side of the team and he didn't care to listen to what she had to say anyways, which is why he re-positioned himself.
    evon
    evon
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2011-10-27

Post by evon 4/13/2012, 8:21 pm

I walk in by a tree on our side,
    " for you Hermes!" I say under my breath as I climb up a tree to scout where to go.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 4/13/2012, 8:22 pm

"I think it's too late already. It'll soon be the start of the game," Kat shortly said, craning her neck to see the swarms of campers. She was slightly distancing herself from the other clumps.
    OOC: Red Team.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 4/13/2012, 8:23 pm

Chiron looked around, sighing to himself. Nobody seemed to really be listening to each other, much less planning how to get the other team's flags. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a satyr bringing the Red and Blue Team flags over to him. Nodding his thanks, he took the flags from the satyrs, still waiting for newcomers. Three minutes, and then he'd begin.... He spotted somebody already scouting in a tree and shouted, "Campers, over here! Evon, get down from that tree. Anybody who tries to scout now will be kicked out of the game."

Last edited by Kendall on 4/13/2012, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 4/13/2012, 8:23 pm

I looked around. I needed an ally. Maybe...I don't know. Only if Archer was here. Or wait...he would be on the other team. I grin, thinking this might get juicy. This is like that book----The Hunger Games. Yeah, that one. Surviving.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 4/13/2012, 8:24 pm

"Hello!" I look at (Nick.) He must haven't heard me..
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 4/13/2012, 8:25 pm

ooc: Holy flip, I thought the teams were the other way around. Fail. Jaz is on the blue team. XD Just ignore my last couple posts, kthanks. /Imma failure.

Jaz glanced up and around, thinking through this. She looked around at the rest of the BLUE team and asked, "So, I was thinking we should split up into two teams. Defensive and offensive. Any volunteers?"
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 4/13/2012, 8:25 pm

I roll my eyes at the boy and at Chiron, getting sort of squint. I give a step forward.

I keep on the same position, distracted with no so important stuff.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 4/13/2012, 8:25 pm

I nodded my head, agreeing. "What would be your stategy?" I wondered aloud to Kat.

OOC: Spencer - Red
    Grace- Blue
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/13/2012, 8:26 pm

"Damnit..." Corvus was really looking forward to scouting. He decided that he would just run around and try to take down anyone that was from the other team. He waited for Chiron to signal that the event would begin, and he started to get impatient. Corvus looked at the other team, to see what he was up against. They didn't seem to tough to handle, however.

ooc Red team.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 4/13/2012, 8:27 pm

I hear Chiron and start to walk towards him. I hope no one gets fatally wounded.. I stand anxiously, ready to climb into my tree. (Blue)
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 4/13/2012, 8:28 pm

I timidly raise my right hand at the Big Three's girl. "Offensive. I can hide in trees and stuff."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 4/13/2012, 8:28 pm

SilverMoon wrote:"Hello!" I look at (Nick.) He must haven't heard me..

"Hi," I say. Who was this girl? I just smiled. "I'm Nick. You?" I ask. I walked up to her. I got my sword out of my belt. I blow the dust off of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:24 pm