A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Aves
Kendall
Dez the Soul Reaver
GavinP
Mason
daddeme
Blaze
SilverMoon
Morgan Landry
Lady Reyna
Perca
15 posters

Walking Throughout The Forum.

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Walking Throughout The Forum. - Page 7 Empty Re: Walking Throughout The Forum.

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 9:45 am

I walk in with Arrow zig-zagging in front of me. I see Nikolai and wave and walk over.

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 9:50 am

Nikolai stands up, and walk to her. He looks around all the buildings. "Nice here, isn't it?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 9:53 am

I look around at all the buildings once more. "Yeah, it's amazing here! Rome has nothing on this!"

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 10:05 am

Nikolai smiles. "I know right?" He walks over to a booth that was selling random stuff and starts browsing.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 10:39 am

I walk over to him and also browse. "Incredible!" I whisper, picking up a jar of some squishy pink stuff.

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 10:41 am

"Yeah, I know." He tells her. He picks up a jar of fire. "I love this stuff."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 10:57 am

I stare at the jar he's holding and raise an eyebrow. "What's that?"

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 10:58 am

"Well it is pretty much fire in a jar." He tells her. "It just amuses me for some odd reason."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 11:17 am

I stick out an index finger. "Can I poke it?"

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 11:18 am

"You can try, but don't complain if you get burned." Nikolai tells her.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 11:21 am

My eyes widen and I hook my thumb onto my pocket. "Never mind." I say quickly and keep looking.

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 11:24 am

Nikolai smiles at her. "That is what I thought." He puts the fire in a jar back onto a shelf, and starts browsing some more.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 11:33 am

I pick up a beautiful wooden-link bracelet with an eight-note charm on the end. I squeeze the charm and the entire thing expands. In my hands, I now hold an Imperial gold javelin. My mouth drops. "How...How much is this?" I whisper. It must cost a fortune!

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 11:35 am

Nikolai holds his hands up. "Dunno, why don't you ask the seller?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 11:46 am

I look around and fin the seller cleaning a bronze helmet. "Excuse me, sir?" He turns around and I find out it's a girl. "Ah...ma'am?"
    "What?" She demands.
    I clear my throat. Rude. "How much does this cost?" I say and hold up the javelin.
    She grunts and turns away from me. "68."
    "Dollars?"
    She guffaws. "No, stupid! The coins, the coins!"
    "Coins?" I ask Nikolai.

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 11:49 am

"Coins are the currency here. Dollars have no place here." He explains to her. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a coin pouch. He pulls some coins out. "See?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 12:01 pm

"Shiny." I mutter, then look back at the seller with a sad face. "I-I don't have any coins. I'm still new here."
    She snorts and wipes at her nose with a rough hand. "Oh, boo hoo! Sorry little girl! Oh so the princess finally doesn't get what she wants, eh? Well, TO BAD!!!!!"
    I grit my teeth. I never git what I wanted. I grip the javelin and narrow my eyes. I look like a jungle cat as a low growl escapes my lips. "Listen. I'm leaving now."
    "Then go away! If you don't have any money then shoo!"
    I close my eyes and when I open them, I am smiling like nothing happened. I set the javelin back down in bracelet form and put my other hand in my pocket. "Great. Thank you." I turn on my heel and go to another booth. Oh, so sneaky, Huntress! Good job!

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 12:05 pm

Nikolai lets out a blast of air. "Sorry about that." He tells the shopkeeper. He looks at some sword polish. "How many?" He asks the lady.
    The lady sighs, "30 coins."
    He puts 35 coins on the table. "Sorry for the trouble." He takes the polish, and walks over to see what Huntress was looking at,
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 12:09 pm

I try to keep a straight face as I examine a really lame pot, but my smile becomes visible as I snicker.

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 12:11 pm

Nikolai notices a smile on Huntresses face. "What did you do?" He asks her.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 1:32 pm

"You'll see." I say quietly, covering my mouth with my hand. "There was thick black oil in a silver pot. She was drinking Earl Grey tea..."

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 1:38 pm

Nikolai shrugs. 'Whatever you mean by that.'
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 1:42 pm

I take out the hand I had in my pocket and show him. It's covered in the black oil and smells of herbal tea. "She's gonna be mad." I smirk.

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 2:03 pm

Nikolai smirks at her. "Yeah, she is."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/17/2012, 4:59 pm

"I think she'll be okay. She has basil, osemary, sage, and some other junk."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 4:35 pm