A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Aves
Kendall
Dez the Soul Reaver
GavinP
Mason
daddeme
Blaze
SilverMoon
Morgan Landry
Lady Reyna
Perca
15 posters

Walking Throughout The Forum.

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Walking Throughout The Forum. - Page 17 Empty Re: Walking Throughout The Forum.

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 3:34 pm

"Guess and check, maybe." I didn't know if I thought that was a serious answer, but oh well. "Usually, your mortal -- or demigod -- family will tell you."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 7/4/2012, 3:36 pm

"Though we're both human, we think so much differently. The mortals live a simple life, while the demigods get chased by monsters." I added.

Last edited by Toph on 7/4/2012, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 3:38 pm

I nodded in agreement, slipping my hands into my jean pockets. "Yeah.... But then again. Some mortals act worse than some monsters."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/4/2012, 3:43 pm

"Murdering and other stuff like that. Every night, at least one mortal is awake. Watching out for anyone trying to break into their house or something." I told her.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 3:44 pm

"At least one? More like thousands." I glanced around; there were fauns lounging under the trees' shade, some noisily singing. Ugh. It was disturbing the peaceful atmosphere.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/4/2012, 3:52 pm

I heard noisy singing coming from a tree. "Ugh, Fauns," I groaned quietly so the fauns wouldn't hear. "There's a huge difference between satyrs and fauns."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 3:53 pm

"Satyrs seem to be better..." I scratched my chin, glancing at the group of fauns. One was strumming a guitar with only two strings. "Less rude."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 7/4/2012, 3:58 pm

I closed my eyes while she kissed me, "Where to my lady?" I ask before kissing her back.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/4/2012, 4:04 pm

I nodded in agreement. "Did you meet any fauns when you came here?" I asked her as I keep walking. "They're polite whereas the fauns are rude to you."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 4:09 pm

"Fauns? Yeah, a few obnoxious ones. They don't like me, I don't like them. Maybe because I threatened one with my sword." I shrugged nonchalantly; the idiot was asking for it.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/4/2012, 4:11 pm

"What happened? Did he make you mad?" I asked her. "I encountered some fauns while I was walking. I almost shot one with an arrow because he was annoying the heck out of me."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 4:19 pm

"Oh, he was just too annoying. He kept asking me for money even though I just got to camp." I shrugged; it wasn't my best moment, definitely, but I'd seen more people threatening fauns since then.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/4/2012, 4:21 pm

"Money for things that demigods wouldn't want. Not many people have money when they arrive at camp. All they have is their suitcases with their needed things inside," I replied.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 4:35 pm

"Suitcases? Pfft. We didn't get suitcases with Lupa... we just got a sword and the clothes on our back." I sighed, remembering my time there. It was pretty rigorous training, but I made it.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/4/2012, 5:20 pm

"Oh yeah. Probably because I forgot about the no suitcases thing." I replied. "How was training for you? Mine was like the normal trainees, training every day," I asked her.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:22 pm

"Pretty much the same, but.... I don't think many of the wolves liked me. I sort of got rebellious towards the end of my training. I didn't fight by many of the rules." I shrugged; it had seemed okay with Lupa.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/4/2012, 5:25 pm

"Did Lupa mind at all? Rebellious people usually annoy the wolves. Just not Lupa," I told her. "There were a few rebellious people since the beginning. Lupa was a bit annoyed but got over it." I told her.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:28 pm

"Lupa, well... She was annoyed at first. But then it became my fighting style against the other wolves, and it worked pretty well most of the time. I got cut up pretty bad sometimes, though." I winced, remembering a particularly bad one along my side. It had left a white scar, but it had almost faded entirely from my memory. I didn't remember which wolf had given it to me, nor did I want to.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/4/2012, 5:36 pm

"Oh... The wolves were hard to beat with a sword so I decided to use a bow. That's how I chose a bow as my main weapon. Really? Any brutal scars or anything?" I asked her. I remembered the time when a wolf snuck up on me while I was using a bow against the other wolves from a tree and pushed me down. I got a scar from a thorny bush that my leg landed on.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:40 pm

"Oh, yeah. One on my back, one down my side, and I think one on my left calf. All from the same fight, too -- I don't think I moved for a day or two when I went to sleep." I snickered to myself; they'd left me alone for a bit, then the next day I had gotten up and fallen on my face.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/4/2012, 5:45 pm

"Ouch. You must've gotten attacked a lot. I think I have a scar on my foot. I think Lupa made us fight bare-footed that time. My foot landed in a thorny bush and scraped the foot after I pulled it out." I told her as I kept walking.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15907
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/4/2012, 5:46 pm

Laure broke the kiss and sat up.

- What about the Lake? I know a superb little place, very quiet and private. What about that? she asked with a deep look.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:47 pm

"Well, yeah.... You needed to keep your shoes safe, so that when you left you wouldn't be stubbing your toes on everything." I rubbed my back, to where I'd gotten cut; it had left a scar, too, but it hadn't been as deep as the one on my calf. Thank the gods none of my cuts had gotten infected.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/4/2012, 5:52 pm

"Oh yeah. That would be bad. An example is when you're fighting. You don't have your shoes at the moment and when you run, you stub your toe on something. Then, the other person attacks you while your busy being distracted with your stubbed toe," I explain.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2012, 5:53 pm

"Which is why I attempted to make shoes out of wood and leaves... It wasn't comfortable all the time, but they worked after a month of trying to perfect them." I shrugged; the shoes had fallen apart when I put them on for my last day of training. Thank the gods I hadn't gotten splinters in my foot too often.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/29/2024, 12:46 am