A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

my new home ................................were i was stabbed and thought a monster

clgkane
    clgkane

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-04-12

my new home   ................................were i was stabbed and thought a monster Empty my new home ................................were i was stabbed and thought a monster

Post by clgkane 4/12/2012, 10:40 pm

it all started when i read the son of Neptune i was outside my house in Florida then suddenly in new York city next to the empire state building(you now what that means ) i was confused so i bolted i ran straight in to a 16 year old boy with black hair and eyes the color of SEA glass and 16 year old girl with blonde like mine but not camel blonde, honey blond and eyes the color of Florida thunder heads the looked at me and the boy said "who are you?" i jumped shocked the boy before me THE Percy THE Annabeth "huh Perseus s and annabeth? " "monster seaweed brain " she got out THE knife and cut me i bled and ran! they followed and slashed at me i ran way faster than Percy but annabeth got me three times .i found half blood hill and ran as fast as i could and was in the camp i ran to the field and hid bleeding until it all went black i woke to find Clarisse standing over the cot were i lay . i jumped up"holy ares why are you so close "( i may have not told you but i have Horus, sekmet, and bast in my head)and drew my knifes (just as bast would) and ran to the woods. a certain hellhound found me i whistled and finding it to be miss O'leary ran away of coarse i ran into gasp..... Percy Jackson he said 'what are you...." i naturally snapped that was it "you thought i was a monster you sea weed brained fool then you sent clarisse to watch me !!!! typical !!!!!" i started muttering Di immortals and the name of every god i knew Thor Osiris Zeus ect. my anger boiled then looking at my feet i said "sorry" then gasped at my feet was ............spring wild flowers "Persephone's kid? " he asked "apparently" silence "your girlfriend tried to kill me" "sorry" "well" time for bed "

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 2:21 pm