A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Lady Arbitrary
Kendall
6 posters

Olivia's Quest

Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female
    Number of posts : 1992
    Registration date : 2011-12-09

Olivia's Quest - Page 22 Empty Re: Olivia's Quest

Post by Lady Arbitrary 10/21/2012, 8:07 pm

Olivia slapped herself in the face twice to keep alert. "Let's investigate. That path looks interesting." She said, trying not to slur her words. It was so hard to stay awake . . .
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1355
    Registration date : 2011-12-11

Post by Catos 10/22/2012, 8:14 pm

My usual light aura darkened as I suggested, with a steely look on my face,

"Should I scout the path ahead? Im probably the most agile, so I would probably the best for the job. If you guys want."
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 10/22/2012, 9:02 pm

Olivia waved her hand. "Be my guest."
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 10/22/2012, 9:05 pm

I nodded, no smile on my face," I said, dashing off into the tunnel, my red soapboxes not making a sound against the stone floor."

I hugged Olivia tighter, I was getting the chills and needed the extra warmth,

"Somethings not right about him..."
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 10/26/2012, 6:59 pm

Olivia leant her head on Catos's shoulder. "He's finally growing up."
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 10/29/2012, 6:48 pm

"Do you think it's safe to start a camp fire?"
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 10/30/2012, 12:26 pm

"I don't think so. We'd probably be spotted."
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 11/1/2012, 9:23 pm

"Maybe we should be spotted. The demon has an advantage of the area, we've only just arrived. Why not bring him to us?"
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1433
    Registration date : 2012-01-27

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 11/2/2012, 4:25 am

"Why not bring you to him?" Dez said, suddenly appearing out of the shadows from behind a rock a meter or two in front of them.

There was only thing strange...

What appeared like an army of misformed creatures and demons stepped out with him, all carrying a vast away of brutal weaponry.

"I believe you should come with me," Dez advised, his expression unreadable.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 11/2/2012, 7:26 am

"Dez . . . what is this?" Olivia said, her mind reeling in horror. Had he really betrayed them? Her hand drifted to her Stygian Iron sword. She figured that she could take the first few warriors, giving the rest time to escape.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 11/2/2012, 7:32 am

As Olivia conveyed her shocked reaction, even more soldiers appeared around them, hideous creatures as if they were straight from the abyss. His eyes drifted down to where her hand was aiming.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, Olivia," Dez grinned. "These warriors have been made indestructible, due to the Demon's power. You would simply die without a hope. Now, would that be a fitting end to your quest?" Dez asked, but winking, as if when noone but her would notice. "Boys, tie them up, lets take them back to the Master."
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 11/3/2012, 7:41 pm

I snapped around and looked at all of the minions Dez and summoned. For some reason, I was convinced we would be all right, but I couldnt put my finger on the feeling. However, I did turn back to the group and mutter,

"Told you so," before sitting down on a nearby rock. I spoke up again,

"So the almighty Dez has made a pact with a demon. Wow, how brave and noble. I never liked you that much Dez, but I didnt think you'd sink that low..."

I was running around, looking for anyone who might try to injure my friends, but there were no beasts in sight. This was very strange indeed...
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 11/3/2012, 7:47 pm

Olivia sat still as the undead soldiers tied her up. What did that wink mean? A soldier jabbed her in the small of her back to get her moving. Suddenly an idea came to Olivia. "Dez, if we promise to go quietly, will you untie us?"
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 11/9/2012, 9:23 pm

Skylar moved next to Olivia her usual iridescent purple eyes had dulled in pure shock. She was torn...."He betrayed us...no he wouldn't....but he did....and I thought...he...we..." she thought and thought "..at least Shrike's safe but he can't take all of them on by himself...oh Dez why.."

Skylar felt as though she would cry; so the sky did for her it began to pour. All of her emotions raged and her feelings showed with each drop of rain. Tears trickled down her face but no one would notice because the rain hid them from their sight. She had grown fond of Dez. Quite fond of him...and now he had turned sides and betrayed them all. Anger, disappointment, fear, and maybe just maybe love. She realized what the rain would reveal to her friends who she had bonded with and it let up.

"Why...?" I whispered. Skylar's eyes lit up once more but this time the blazed with a dark purple aura that turned black and engulfed her. "How could you!"
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 11/10/2012, 8:19 pm

"Skylar, calm down!" Olivia said sharply. She looked into Skylar's eyes and prayed that she'd realized that it was a ruse. Well, she hoped it was a ruse. She was trusting Dez, which was dangerous. She might be getting them killed. But she still wanted to believe that he was on their side. The alternative . . . Olivia shuddered slightly at the thought. The alternative was that Dez had succumbed to his greed for power, which Olivia hated to beleive of him.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 11/22/2012, 10:51 am

Skylar was still enraged but saw a gleam of something in Olivia's eyes. Hope? Maybe...Skylar had never felt so many emotions at once she didn't know what to do. Move? No that would risk her friends lives as well.

I clenched my fists in frustration. "You hate the Gods that much....that you would do this?" My eyes met his and I hung my head.

Tears now fell and she hastily wiped them away before meeting his gaze once more. "Dez..." her eyes pleaded with him.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 11/23/2012, 6:16 pm

"The Gods... they mean nothing to me, and you lot, even less," Dez hissed, as a group of his demons moved in and began to tie Catos and Skylar up, while he moved in to apply Olivia's bindings himself, and he whispered quietly in her ear in ancient greek," Trust, sister."
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 11/23/2012, 6:44 pm

Olivia jumped. So he was bluffing. Or pretending to bluff. So she was either leading them into a death trap, or helping Dez save them all. Fun for the whole family here. She struggled a bit to keep up the ruse. She didn't know who might be watching.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 11/24/2012, 5:29 am

When Dez was done, he ordered for his Demons to keep the prisoners encircled, and then to move.

"Come on, lets take them to the boss."
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 11/24/2012, 5:55 pm

I smiled whilst being tied up. The entire thing was so fabricated and strange. Dez had gone mad, but the situation was still so strange and almost funny. Dez actually believed that the pact he'd made with this demon was going to pay off. I smiled at him and said,

"You think he's going to let you have all this for free? He could double cross you at any moment, why do you think you mean something to him? He gains nothing from staying with you, you're nothing to him, and hes just gonna leave you and screw you over. Thats why I'm not scared of you. You're nothing. What power do you actually have? None. You're pathetic, I always knew you had no balls."

Something wasn't right. There was no one here. I turned around and raced back to where I left the rest of the group, and sure enough there was an entire army of demonic creatures. I looked on in horror at the scene, but kept out of sight. I couldnt help.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 11/25/2012, 5:41 am

Dez chuckled, and disappeared before everyone's eyes.

Suddenly, with no-one knowing, let alone seeing, he appeared behind Catos, and snapped a quick blow at a pressure point on his neck, which would knock him to his knees, before vanishing and reappearing back where he stood before.

"I advise you shut up, you deranged dog, before I have you put down. Don't try anything, for remember, the Demon is always watching," Dez grinned, before he turned, and began walking along the set out path which was heading slightly upwards, they were near the peak, and with a short walk, they would be with the beast himself.

Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 11/25/2012, 11:25 am

OOC: Dez, I think that's power play . . . :/
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 11/25/2012, 12:00 pm

OOC: I think not, he can still dodge

Besides, cos of our previous rping experiences, were used to doing that sorta posts with eachother (dw, only between us), so we are more lenient with eachother on doing it
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 11/25/2012, 12:15 pm

OOC: Okay, just making sure.

BIC:
    Olivia ran over. "Catos! Are you okay?"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 11/25/2012, 12:21 pm

OOC: Its alright, we agreed.

I slumped to the ground, the pain was small but I had no interest in resisting.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied to Olivia. I tried not to laugh inside at the stupidity of Dez. Wow that kid was blind. I looked back to where Shrike had run off, when I caught a glimpse of a familiar red soapbox shoe, and sure enough, I saw Shrike hiding behind the rock. I winked at him, before he disappeared out of sight. He would escape, and as long as he was free, we had a chance of rescue. I followed Dez up the side of the mountain, smiling as I went, until I smelt something. Something carried on the breeze, that shouldnt be smelt in a desolate wasteland like this, the smell of Roses. It smelt so familiar, but from where... No, it couldnt be. I mustve been mistaken... I asked Olivia, standing nearby,

"Did you smell that?"

OOC: FYI, you didnt smell that XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:22 am