A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Heisi's Bed. Talk to me!

Random Demigod

Female
    Number of posts : 334
    Registration date : 2009-12-28

Heisi's Bed. Talk to me! Empty Heisi's Bed. Talk to me!

Post by Random Demigod 12/28/2009, 11:20 pm

With wonder I walked inside. Only few bunks were taken. I saw a red cat sleeping on on bed with a girl with blue hair. Color. Awsome. Still smiling I chose a bunk and with nothing but my ipod (and fish who was in a bowl) I layed down and for once - actually felt peacful.
    Random Demigod

Female

Heisi's Bed. Talk to me! Empty Re: Heisi's Bed. Talk to me!

Post by Random Demigod 12/28/2009, 11:24 pm

I leave and wonder off into the woods because I'm bored.
    Random Demigod

Female

Post by Random Demigod 12/29/2009, 12:14 pm

I was laying on m y bed listening to my ipod. I was still seething about the girl, cynder. i mean who does she think she is??? Maybe i'll bring her down at sword fighting. But first i need a sword. Crap. All of a sudden one of the other members of my cabin looked at me and then at the wall behind me. She said something and then wwalked off. i looked up to the wall. Crap! Dang it! My hair keeps doing that! I need a hat :(. I tried listening to my ipod again but I was too agitated. Ugh. I'm going to the beach. And this time i'll try to make it back without passing out. Twice.
    Random Demigod

Female

Post by Random Demigod 12/29/2009, 12:34 pm

OMG i was so bored! Jeesh. One can only spend so much time plotting revenge! I layed down on my bed. i snapped and there was a small flame on my thumb. Cool. I kept snapping until it got on my cover which caught on fire. Dang it! I patted it out but there was still a huge black spot. I angrilly sat up and listneded to ym ipod.
    Random Demigod

Female

Post by Random Demigod 12/29/2009, 12:38 pm

Dang it! My ipod is dead. I plugged it in then decided on what to do. I didn't feel like going to the beach again. I'll go to the courttyard. I left.
    Random Demigod

Female

Post by Random Demigod 12/29/2009, 1:15 pm

I sat on my bed. I laguhed suddenly. Then my thoughts soured. Grr. I was still ticked off at the one girl. I reached under my pillow for my diary. It was cool lloking - green and yellow. I reached in my pocket for the key - but it wasn't there. CRAP!!!!!!! OMG it must have fell out in the other cabin! Dang it! It said Heidi's Diary! Located under pillow. So anybody would know where it was. I put back my diary. Hopefully I didn't run into any angry campers.
    Random Demigod

Female

Post by Random Demigod 12/29/2009, 2:56 pm

I sat down on my bed giggle. Then i couldn't help it. I laughed out loud. It was a hyserical burt of awsomeness. The girl would try to get me back, but she would get burnt, because i would get her back. Mwa. Ha. Ha.
    Random Demigod

Female

Post by Random Demigod 12/29/2009, 8:17 pm

I stormed into my cabin and sat on my bunk. I have no idea how 0 but Cynder, my enemy, knew how i felt. Even though she wouldn't admit it. Jeesh this sucks! And I can't believe i'm crying! I wiped angrily at the tears the were pouring down my cheekss. I thought i was over this! But still... Maybe if i had come to the mall with my step mom then i could have told her about the oncoming car. But no! My favorite tv show was on! And my dad hated me because I was always so wierd. I was ADHD and Dyslexic. I was so beneath him. He was stopped by me but i told him not to be. It was all my fault. I creamed into my pillow.All of this was like a poinson. It was going to come out one way or another.
    Random Demigod

Female

Post by Random Demigod 12/29/2009, 10:54 pm

I was breathing hevily when i reached my cabin. I sat down grabbing my head, which hurt like hades. What. What. Was. That!? I couldn't breath, though nothing was blocking my windpipe. I don't know... But It was something.

That my darling is the truth
    What? "Who said that?" I said backing away.
    Oh you can't see me darling. Shame that you survived. eell i guess i'll just go ahead and use you
    "In your dreams" I hissed. Looking around.
    I'm in control - not you, you silly insignificant girl.
    NO YOUR NOT!" I yelled.
    Pick up you baton. Light the cover on fire.
    I tried but i couldn't resist. I couldn't move. Like earlier. Oh gods! Help me!
    Put it out. I will see you later my demigod.

The invisible thing left me crying in the middle of my cabin, my covers half burned.
    What the hades? Wheres an asylum when you need it...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:16 am