A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Maria's bunk. All odd and hyper people are welcome in. Also all lovers of the color green and pandas!

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Maria's bunk. All odd and hyper people are welcome in. Also all lovers of the color green and pandas! Empty Maria's bunk. All odd and hyper people are welcome in. Also all lovers of the color green and pandas!

Post by mabel pines 12/29/2009, 2:14 pm

I run into the other gods cabid and get settled down at a bunk. I put down my trunk and change the sheets so they are green. I cover my small section of the wall with Miss Li and Brooke White and Glee posters. I also put up some posters with cute anime animals on them, like pandas. I like pandas. They are black and white like old movies, they like bamboo, and they are fuzzy. I put a small bamboo plant by my bed and I put my panda stuffed animal on my bed. then I grab my green swimsuit and slip it on under my jean dress with the peace sign. I grab my green blanket with the pandas on it and my green panda flip-flops and then I run out to the beach with my green i-pod, my green notebook, my green smilly pen, and my green sun hat.

Last edited by epic cow on 1/2/2010, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Maria's bunk. All odd and hyper people are welcome in. Also all lovers of the color green and pandas! Empty Re: Maria's bunk. All odd and hyper people are welcome in. Also all lovers of the color green and pandas!

Post by mabel pines 12/29/2009, 3:12 pm

I run ito my cabin and put my two baskets of strawberrys in my mimi-fridge. then I go out of the cabin to the courtyard.

Last edited by epic cow on 12/30/2009, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Maria's bunk. All odd and hyper people are welcome in. Also all lovers of the color green and pandas! Empty Re: Maria's bunk. All odd and hyper people are welcome in. Also all lovers of the color green and pandas!

Post by mabel pines 12/30/2009, 6:25 pm

I run into my cabin and pull out my strwaberrys and start eating the along with my bamboo. I leave.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/15/2010, 8:14 pm

I go into my cabin and fall onto my bed. I fall asleep.
    Willow
    Willow

Female
    Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2009-12-05

Post by Willow 1/17/2010, 10:44 pm

I dart in and leave a note, hoping she's still doing that Spying Buisness thingy.

I need you to spy on Allen, son of Triton.
    See what he thinks about me... because he seems to hate me.
    I'm not sure if he'll say anything, so you might have to ask...
    but don't give anything away!
    Just for that request, I'll pay you.
    --Elaine, daughter of Asopos
    (When you find something out, just leave a note on my bunk.)

I put three drachmas on the note and left.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/18/2010, 9:39 am

I wake up, see the note on my bunk, and jump up and down and up and down and up and down. But then I wonder, 'Why did she pay?' Then I see a note from my dad that I had been putting off for a long as I could. I was affraid of what it would say for some odd reason. I picked it up, deciding that there was nothing to be affraid of.

My dear daughter, Maria,

I miss you so much. I hope you are having fun. I was wondering, only if you want to, you don't have to stay at camp. Hebe isn't one of the very powerful goddesses, and you could be safe if you stayed with me. It's only if you want to. Right back soon!

I read the note over and over. I wasn't sure if I should go to my dads, but I wasn't shure if I wanted to stay here. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I never thought that I would want to leave camp, but then again, I never thought that I would want to leave my dads house. Maybe we could move back to Brazile. I would like that. I decide to go, but I don't know if I need to tell Mr.D or Chiron. I decide to tell Chiron, and if he's not there, then Iwill tell Mr.D. Not that I'm looking foward to doing that.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/22/2010, 10:49 pm

I sprint into my cabin and shove all my stuff into my trunk. I take down all my posters from the walls. "Goodbey!" I whisper shouted to the cabin. I run out draging my trunk behind me.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/24/2010, 9:18 pm

I run down to Maria's bunk. "Maria? Maria?????" I called. I see nothing by her bunk. I realize that she left camp. Without telling me? I feel a tear slide down my face. I wipe it away. "It's OK, Azula. It's gonna be OK." I leave Maria's bunk, feeling let down for some reason.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/18/2010, 6:04 pm

I run into my cabin and put my suitcase by my bunk. Then I leave to find Azula.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/23/2010, 4:05 pm

I run into my cabin and fall onto my bunk, sobing. Why was Azula acting like that? I thought she was nice! Well, I was gone a long time. A lot of things must have changed.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/24/2010, 6:35 pm

I stop crying and head to the mess hall to get some food.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 9:25 pm