A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Ace of Spades
Daniel
Kristal Meth
Kendall
Arik
9 posters

Arik's characters

Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Arik's characters Empty Jace daughter of Hermes

Post by Arik 6/5/2010, 2:21 pm

Name: Jace Estelle Teirson
    Eyes: Emerald green
    Hair: Honey blonde
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Lean, muskular but still feminine
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Estelle Teirson
    Country of Origin: The US
    Pets: None
    Talents: Sword fighting
    Skills: Sword fighting, soccer, wrestling,
    Weapon**: two celestial bronze swords, they look like rings in the mist
    Flaws: Thinks she can do anything, sucks at archery, gets jealous easily, too protective of her friends, idependant (which isn't always a bad thing)
    Powers(must relate to god parent): stealthy
    Life Before CHB*:

This is the story of how she got to camp half-blood...

“Fweet!” The coach blew his whistle signaling I had cremated another person. It was the middle of my wrestling team practice. Wrestling is my second best sport- my first is fencing. I had just beaten Morgan Evans, also known as the hottest fifteen year-old alive. His eyes were an explosion of chocolate and his hair was the creamiest mocha. But back to what’s important at the moment. I love being on the school team, I suck at all the regular school-type stuff. I have ADHD and dyslexia so I don’t do well in school. But in any sport, I own. Today was a little different; I couldn’t concentrate well because I was excited. I was going to go to my friend Matt Rebus’s house after practice. Matt is a fun-loving guy with curly brown hair and leaf-green eyes. He ALWAYS wears a baseball cap even during school. He had been my best friend since forever, and we had been through a lot together. After taking down some more kids during practice it was finally time to go home. I walked outside and wrapped my jacket around me tighter. It was cold for a mid-April day, so I shivered.

I found Matt over by the basketball courts talking with Morgan Evans. My heart did an annoying fluttery thing in my chest. I told it to stop as I approached them. I said hey to Matt and nodded to Morgan. “When are we leaving Matt?”

“Right now, do you mind if Morgan comes with us?”

My heart said, “OMG, OMG, OMG!!!” I told it to shut up. “I don’t mind, ‘course he can come.” I answered.

We started to walk in the direction of Matt’s house when suddenly Matt froze. He sniffed the air. Which I thought was a little weird. “We need to get going, fast” Matt said, with an edge to his voice I had never heard before.

We kept walking and a couple minutes later we heard a chilling roar.

“BRAYGAH!!!!”

We all turned around. Suddenly we found ourselves face to face with the most terrifying thing I had ever seen. It looked about fifteen feet tall and had only one eye. It was fat and ugly and smelled like old sewage. But what scared me most was the weapon it was holding, it was a big, bronze mace thing with hundreds of sharp, pointy spikes coming off of it.

“Matt! Get Jace out of here! I’ll hold it off,” Morgan yelled as he drew a long, two-handed bronze sword. “Wait, a sword?” I thought. This day was getting weirder and weirder every minute.

“Jace, don’t just stand there, come on!” Matt said as he grabbed my arm and started to pull me in the other direction.

“What is that thing?!” I was almost hyperventilating.

“I’ll explain later! There’s no time!”

“Wait, what about Morgan!?” I yelled at Matt, over the noise.

“You just need to be safe, Morgan’s been trained for this sort of stuff, he should be fine.” I didn’t quite believe him but I kept going.

“BLAHYAH,” The monster yelled.

I turned my head around just in time to see Morgan get hit with the monster’s spikey mace. He was slammed across the street and into a big, brick building. He landed in a heap on the ground, and tried to get up, but failed and collapsed.

“No!” I ran over to him.

“Jace,” He said, as I turned him onto his back. He had blood trickling out of a big gash on his forehead, and his shirt was starting to get soaked with blood.

“Morgan, it’s okay, you’re going to be fine!”

“Promise me you will get to camp safe,” He said, “Jace promise.”

“No, Morgan, you’ll be fine! We can get you to a doctor or something!”

“Sorry Jace, nothing will help me now…”

His body suddenly went limp.

“No, Morgan.” I said through my tears. “ARGH!” I turned to the beast, who was almost smirking at me, expecting me to run away. I was angry, so I did the most stupid thing I could have ever done; I grabbed Morgan’s sword and charged the beast. The sword didn’t feel right in my hands but I didn’t care, I was too angry to care. The monster was surprised that I wanted to fight it, but reacted too slow. By the time it had realized I was charging I had already sliced clean through its leg and stabbed it in the stomach.

It disappeared in a pile of weird, ashy dirt, stuff.

I walked over to where Matt was standing, Morgan’s body at his feet, looking at me in shock.

“What?” I asked. The look on his face was making me curious and self-conscious.

“Look,” he said, pointing right above my head.

I looked up and almost fainted in surprise. There was some sort of holographic image, above my head. It was a cross with two snakes wrapped around it. Just like the sort of symbol you would see on hospitals and stuff like that.

“The symbol of Hermes,” Matt whispered, “And I always thought it would be Ares!”

“Wait, Hermes, Ares? You mean those dudes in those old myths from ancient Greece?”

He nodded. “I am taking you to camp half-blood now.”

My head was swarming with questions. “What’s camp half-blood?”

“It’s a camp for people like you.”

He started to walk.

“You mean people who hallucinate about killing giant monster things?” I said trying to keep up.

“No, Jace, I mean a place for demigods.” He said patiently. That was one thing I had always liked about him, he was a really patient guy.

“I’m a demigod? Wait, what’s a demigod?” I asked.

“A demigod is a mortal who is half-human, half-god. And yes, Jace, you are a demigod.”

“I’m half-god? Then which god am I half of???”

“Hermes. He is the god of thieves, messengers anyone who uses the roads. He is also the trickster god.” Matt added.

“But I was told my dad was shot, in the army.”

“Of course you were told that. They didn’t want you to know. The more you knew about who you really are the more monsters you would attract.” I nodded, as if that made any sense to me.

“So, if my dad is really some dude named Hermes, why did you mention some other dude named Ares?”

“Your dad isn’t just ‘some dude’ and Ares isn’t just ‘some other dude’ they’re all powerful gods, you really don’t want to anger them. They could blast you down, where you stand. Well, actually your father probably wouldn’t blast you but I’m sure Ares wouldn’t mind. Anyway, the whole time I have been keeping an eye on you, I have been trying to decide who your god parent could be. Since you are one of the best fencers and wrestlers in your school, I just assumed you were a daughter of Ares,” Matt said. “You even beat Morgan during wrestling today. He was a son of Ares.”

“Wait, Morgan was a demigod?”

“Yeah,” Matt said, looking down at his feet, where Morgan lay, dead.

“So are you a demigod, Matt?”

“Nah, I’m a satyr.” He said as he kicked off his shoes, revealing hooves.

You would think I would be used to weird by now, but I almost fainted.

“Now we aren’t far from half-blood hill, let’s go.”

We hailed a taxi, and about ten minutes later Matt told the driver to stop in the middle of no-where. The driver looked confused but he took the roll of money Matt gave him without question. I got out of the taxi to find; nothing.

“Why are we here? There isn’t anything here!”

“Just because you don’t see something, doesn’t mean it’s not there.” He said, as if it had changed anything.

We walked- in his case trotted- up the hill he called, ‘Half-Blood Hill’. We got to the peak and what I saw was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I saw a big farm house painted light blue, a lake with a dock; a stadium with people doing what looked like fencing, and a big forest. As we started down the hill Matt called out, “Chiron! I’m back and I brought Jace with me!” As we got closer I saw an all-powerful looking, pudgy man playing cards with a pretty African American girl, a horse-man with a black and gray marbled beard and another one of those satyr dudes. They turned toward us as we got closer.

“Ahh, Matt, so nice to see you! And you have brought Jace Teirson with you, just as you said you would.”

The pudgy man just grunted.

“As I was saying,” the horse-man continued. “I am Chiron, and I am very glad you got to camp safely.”

The pudgy man rolled his eyes.

Chiron went on, “Wait, Matt where’s Morgan? You said he had decided to come back to camp with you guys.”

“Morgan, is dead, sir.”

“Oh, no… Tell me what happened.”

Matt explained everything to Chiron- who was listening intently- and the pudgy guy- who looked like he couldn’t care less. When Matt was done, the pudgy guy started to talk.

I got a better look at this guy as he talked. He was fat, obviously, and his eyes were blood-shot. His hair was black, so black I could have mistaken it for purple. He sipped a diet coke.

“Oh well, another camper dead, so sad.” His words didn’t match his expression at all. “I guess I have to welcome you to camp Jane Tellson, welcome.” He took another sip.

“It’s Jace Teirson, sir.”

“Whatever, I am Mr. D, the camp director.”

“Umm… Hi.”

“Naomi, take Jace to cabin eleven. Matt can take over your cards for you.” Chiron said to the African American girl sitting next to him.

“Cool, come on Jace, let’s go.” She put down her cards and motioned for me to follow her.
    RP Example*: They kept missing, and I laughed at them. "Come on! You can do better than that!" The athena camper came at me again her sword held high. I blocked it then hit her with the hilt of my sword, knocking her to the ground. One of my siblings tried to hit me from the back, but i swirled around and met his strike. I leaned toward him to over power him, and he fell to the ground. He tried to get up but I kicked his sword away. As he scrambled to go get it the athena camper (who was on the ground) tried to trip me, but failed and only hurt herself in the process. The two campers I was fighting soon found their weapons and charged me at the same time from different sides. I met my brother's strike and tripped the Athena camper. I again pushed my brother to the ground. They stayed there for awhile so I held out my hands and pulled them both up.

Any notes about your characters: Her mom, Estelle Teirson, was killed in a car crash when Jace was only eight years old, so she had to move from sunny Jacksonville Florida, to cold New York, New York, with her rich aunt and her four snobby kids. Her aunt never liked Jace and she never liked her so when she was able to go to camp half-blood she chose to stay year-round. Her two best friends before camp half-blood were, Matt Rebus, her school satyr, and Morgan Evans, her crush and former son of Ares. Morgan was killed trying to help Jace get to camp half-blood safely.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Arik's characters Empty Re: Arik's characters

Post by Kendall 6/5/2010, 2:23 pm

Stealth is not a power.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/5/2010, 2:58 pm

What kind of power would a daughter of Hermes have then?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/5/2010, 3:02 pm

Uhm.... superspeed? (Powers aren't required.)
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/5/2010, 3:23 pm

Name: Jace Estelle Teirson
    Eyes: Emerald green
    Hair: Honey blonde
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Lean, muskular but still feminine
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Estelle Teirson
    Country of Origin: The US
    Talents: Sword fighting
    Skills: Sword fighting, soccer, wrestling,
    Weapon**: two celestial bronze swords, they look like rings in the mist
    Flaws: Thinks she can do anything, sucks at archery, gets jealous easily, too protective of her friends, idependant (which isn't always a bad thing)
    Powers(must relate to god parent):
    Life before camp halfblood: Her mom, Estelle Teirson, was killed in a car crash when Jace was only eight years old, so she had to move from sunny Jacksonville Florida, to cold New York, New York, with her rich aunt and her four snobby kids. Her aunt never liked Jace and she never liked her so when she was able to go to camp half-blood she chose to stay year-round. Her two best friends before camp half-blood were, Matt Rebus, her school satyr, and Morgan Evans, her crush and former son of Ares. Morgan was killed trying to help Jace get to camp half-blood safely.
    RP Example*: They kept missing, and I laughed at them. "Come on! You can do better than that!" The athena camper came at me again her sword held high. I blocked it then hit her with the hilt of my sword, knocking her to the ground. One of my siblings tried to hit me from the back, but i swirled around and met his strike. I leaned toward him to over power him, and he fell to the ground. He tried to get up but I kicked his sword away. As he scrambled to go get it the athena camper (who was on the ground) tried to trip me, but failed and only hurt herself in the process. The two campers I was fighting soon found their weapons and charged me at the same time from different sides. I met my brother's strike and tripped the Athena camper. I again pushed my brother to the ground. They stayed there for awhile so I held out my hands and pulled them both up.

Any notes about your characters: She is left handed and her favorite color is yellow.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/5/2010, 3:23 pm

No power? OK.

Approved.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Arik's characters Empty Kyler Dean, Daughter of Morpheous

Post by Arik 6/5/2010, 4:09 pm

Name: Kyler Dean
    Eyes: Dark brown, almost black
    Hair: Black
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Lean, skinny
    Skin Color: Ivory
    God Parent: Morpheous
    Mortal Parent: Angela Dean
    Country of Origin: US
    Talents: Plays the acustic guitar
    Skills: Sword play
    Weapon**: A two handed, celesial bronze sword with a black gem imbedded in the hilt
    Flaws: doesn't make friends easily, prefers the dark, shy, can be very argumentitive
    Powers(must relate to god parent): None
    Life Before CHB*: She lived in Boston massachusetts with her mother Angela Dean before she came to camp halfblood. She was a mythology professor at Boston university. Her father appeared to her in a dream one night and told Kyler that someone was going to come take her to camp. It turned out to be a satyr who brought her to camp. Her trip to camp was uneventful.
    RP Example*: I was sitting at the edge of the woods playing my guitar one night. I did this most nights and no one bothered me. Until tonight. A boy, about a year older than me came and sat by me. "Your really good." Said the boy. I knew I had seen him before, but I had never bothered to learn his name. I knew very few here at camp. "Thanks." I answered. "I'm Anders, son of Ares." He said to me. "Hi." His eyes were penetrating, but a beautiful blue and his hair was an auborn color. "Goodness," I thought to myself. "I never think of boys that way." "I'm Kyler Dean, daughter of Morpheous." "I just thought I would tell you how good you were, I've got to go now, but see you round..." He said as he squeezed my arm and walked off.
    Any notes about your characters: She prefers to be left alone. But once she becomes a friend with someone, she will trust them till the end of the earth.

Last edited by Nicosgirlfriend on 6/5/2010, 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/5/2010, 4:10 pm

No kids of Nyx. She's a primordial god, which isn't allowed.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/5/2010, 4:11 pm

Well you allow children of Hestia and she is a maided goddess, so why not Nyx?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/5/2010, 4:12 pm

Nyx=primordial goddess. Wayyyy more powerful than the gods. We can't allow her children for fear of, like.... power-mad users.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/5/2010, 4:13 pm

But im not a power-mad user. Im not stupid like that...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/5/2010, 4:14 pm

Perhaps in the future.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/5/2010, 4:21 pm

could she be a daughter of morpheous? (god of dreams)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/5/2010, 4:24 pm

Yes.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/5/2010, 4:29 pm

how bout that?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/5/2010, 4:30 pm

You need to change your RP Example a bit. (It says she's a daughter of Nyx.)

Add another flaw.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/5/2010, 4:37 pm

done, lol
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/5/2010, 4:40 pm

Approved.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Arik's characters Empty Anders Lee, son of Ares

Post by Arik 6/6/2010, 2:58 pm

Name: Anders Lee
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Auborn
    Height: 5' 8"
    Body Type: Lean but muscular
    God Parent: Ares
    Mortal Parent: Mikayla Lee
    Country of Origin: He was born in Russia but moved to the US
    Talents: Sword play
    Skills: Sword play
    Weapon**: A long celestial bronze broad sword
    Flaws: Over Protective of the ones he loves, too trusting of others, won't admit that he is wrong
    Powers(must relate to god parent): None
    Life Before CHB*: He lived in Russia until he turned 6, when he moved to New York, New York. He then learned as much english as was possible. His mom was an archeologist and he didn't see her much. He went to a year round boarding school because of his mom's job. Then all in one day, he was attacked by two monsters, found out his best friend was a satyr and was rushed off to camp.
    RP Example*: I saw the girl again today. She was sitting alone, playing her guitar, at the edge of the woods. But this time, instead of watching her from afar I chose to go an talk to her. I walked up to her. "Your really good." I said as I sat down next to her. "Thanks," she replied. "I'm Anders, son of Ares." I said, offering her my hand. "Hi," She said. "I'm Kyler daughter of Morpheous." I needed to go so I told her, "I need to go now, I just wanted to tell you how good you are. See you round..." I then squose her arm and walked off.
    Any notes about your characters: None
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/6/2010, 3:01 pm

Approved.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Arik's characters Empty Elizabelle Kelly, Daughter of Chione

Post by Arik 6/7/2010, 6:52 pm

Name: Elizabelle Kelly
    Eyes: Midnight blue
    Hair: Pale blonde
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: lean
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Chione
    Mortal Parent: Warren Kelly
    Talents: Archery
    Skills: Archery
    Weapon**: Bow and arrows, her powers
    Flaws: Too confident of herself, beleives she can do anything, over reacts, comes to drastic conclusions.
    Powers(must relate to god parent): She can create an ice wall around her enemies. The ice wall will last no more than seven minutes, unless someone is trying to break it. She can do this up to 10 times a day, but she prefers not to because it drains her a lot. She can also bring a snow storm type of thing, but only once a day or she may pass out. She can also create snowballs out of thin air but only about 20 smaller ones a day.
    Life Before CHB*: Her dad was a rich buisness man and had no time for Elizabelle, so he hired a nanny to take care of her. Her nanny was a nasty woman and only had the job of taking care of Elizabelle because she needed the extra money. Elizabelle had trouble in school and was kicked out of many. She got straight D's and her nanny punished her for it. She was always a loud girl and she loved meeting new people.
    RP Example*: I cocked another arrow but I knew it wouldn't do much. There were too many of them. So I dropped my bow and imagined an ice wall around the monsters. It would hold them long enough for me to get away. I breathed deeply, an ice wall that big had taken a lot out of me. I turned on my heels, and ran up halfblood hill.
    Any notes about your characters: Nopes! :D
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/7/2010, 8:13 pm

Approved.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Arik's characters Empty Dezimay Tate, Daughter of Mania

Post by Arik 6/12/2010, 11:55 pm

Name: Dezimay Tate (call me Dez)
    Eyes: Golden Brown
    Hair: Very light brown, with a couple red streaks here and there.
    Height: 5' 1" with an extra foot of attitude and spunk.
    Body Type: small, skinny
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: Mania
    Mortal Parent: Nathan Tate
    Pets: None, but she has always wanted a monkey
    Talents: Volleyball, archery
    Skills: archery, arts and crafts
    Weapon**: long bow and arrows
    Flaws: can be rude, nosey, judgmental, doesn't seem to care about others feelings, moody
    Powers(must relate to god parent): Can make others go insane/crazy for about half and hour. Dez can only do it about 6-7 times a day, and has to wait between 10-15 minutes in between each time so she doesn't pass out.
    Life Before CHB*: Her father was a caring man who did well having to take care of Dez. She was a moody girl and very difficult to deal with. She got horrible grades in school and was kicked out of many. She lived in Maine until she was 11 then her father had to go to england so she had to go live with her grandmother in New York. She went to 3 boarding schools in New york. Her dad came back when she was 13 and told Dez who she really was. She was then taken to camp.
    RP Example*: "Hey Dezimay." He said as he walked up to me. "You call me Dez or die." I said. He just laughed at me. "Fine then." I pointed at him. "AHHH!!!" He yelled. He then began to dance some sort of irish jig. I laughed to myself. "Don't worry," I told him. "It'll wear off in half an hour or so." I left him dancing.
    Any notes about your characters: Nope

Last edited by Nicosgirlfriend on 6/13/2010, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 6/13/2010, 1:26 am

How close does the person she wants to go insane have to be?
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/13/2010, 1:37 am

no more than 10 feet, but that is the furthest she has ever tried and it really makes her tired.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 8:11 pm