A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters

Poll

does this suck

[ 1 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Vote_lcap20%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Vote_lcap40%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Vote_lcap40%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Vote_lcap0%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1006
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Empty Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 11/1/2009, 11:16 pm

name;Felicia Lidy
    skin; pale, european
    eyes; grey
    hair; sandy blonde
    godly parent; Athena
    mortal parent; Tim Lidy
    from; Canada
    life before camp: lived in B.C and ran away a few weeks ago; and came here after that{it was very difficult]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Empty Re: Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 11/1/2009, 11:20 pm

weapons: sorcery, magic and bow and arrow.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Empty Re: Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters

Post by Kendall 11/2/2009, 2:45 pm

Use the actual form,and children of Athena can't use sorcery,
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 11/7/2009, 9:24 pm

Um I'm restarting

Name:Felicia Atalanta Lidy
    Eyes:grey
    Hair:sandy blonde
    Height:5'1
    Body type: skinny
    Godly parent: Athena
    Mortal parent: Tim Lidy
    Pets: an annoying barn owl called Soren that knows more than I
    Talents: good at art, great at finding information if you have books in ancient greek
    Weapons: bow and arrow, sword
    Flaws: clumysinness
    Powers:?
    Life before CHB: Dad remarried, stepmom covered up scent, monsters didn't find her until a dracaena came slithering at her in a museum, luckily there was a celestial bronze javelin. Ran out of mueseum and gathered some tools and then ran away. Accidently met Circe because she sneaked onto a ship and that ship sank in the sea of monsters.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/7/2009, 9:50 pm

Life Before CHB needs to be a paragraph long, and you're missing RP Example, which needs to be a paragraph long.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 11/8/2009, 12:27 am

Rp:I stumbled through the forest unaware where I was, something moved ,I froze. Knowing that the monster will win if it found me. then I did what my instincts told me to; run. But the creature had caught up with me now, I raised my sword hoping I wasn‘t too bad. I never used it before.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

Post by Evimero 11/8/2009, 12:35 am

Okay, if you look at your posts, you will see a little button that says "Edit." Instead of re-posting, just edit it instead ;)
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 11/8/2009, 12:41 am

Life before CHB: I was sent to Tim as every other kid of Athena's was, and was brought up with not much care. He never did notice or have much concern over me at all, when I was 6 he totally forgot Athena and married a mortal. The stepmom was horrible, she hated me from her first measly sight of me. So when I went the museum, I realised after slaying the draceana, that I could run away. So as you now I got some tools and clothes with bandages, and ran away. The first few weeks were terrifying. I only had one weapon:the bronze javelin which was handy. Every time I saw a school I peeked into a window to see if there were any demigods or satyrs. I never found one. So I ran across the country and found a few of Thalia,Annabeth, and Luke's old hideouts. Thats were I got the sword, and bow and arrows. I stowed away on a ship unaware where it was haeded. So I got shipwrecked on Circes Island but Athena helped me stow away. So I got to Camp Half-Blood safely.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/8/2009, 11:37 am

OK then.....

Approved.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Empty Another new character

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 12/13/2009, 12:07 am

name:Andromeda "Anne" Vanoir
    eyes:blue
    hair:chocolate brown
    height: '5'2
    skin:peach
    body type: thin but quite strong
    Godly parent: Triton
    Mortal Parent: Lina Merina Vanoir
    pet:a small wave
    talents:piaono, reading and drawing + not getting killed by a monsters for 11 years[or nearly]
    skill:swordfighting, and getting to the inside of people because of her nice bubbly personality
    weapon:a sword called "Riverush" which can transform into a seashell.
    how: forgetfulness, bumping into stuff
    powers: having limited breathing inwater time for over 3 hours, control over some basic stuff but not too much powerful ones
    before CHB: Anne life before CHB wasn't too bad but not too good. She had a seemingly dull childhood with her bestfriend Lilian.She didn't know that Lilian was a satyre yet but she would know after she ran away. She went to a baording school and met my first character Felicia “Atalanta“ Lidy. She also met a few other demigods. The monster was a french teacher that was a dracaenae. As she waatched Felicia kill their french teacher with a javeline, she realised who she really was. Felicia didn't want her to run away with her. It was too dangerous for them. Felicia wanted her to help the other demigods escape. But after a few months, a new monster attacked and Anne with Lilian ran away。 They had the normal demigod trip accross the country. But before they reached the camp, they got attacked by a monster. Luckily Lilian managed to kill the monster which was a rouge cyclops. Then they managed to get to camp.
    RP:I tripped over a oak tree root.“Great." I mumble. But Lilian helped me up. I felt a mix of emotions when I got up. Most were concern for how Felicia was doing others were for my demigod friends. But I pulled myself together and walked away from that tree as possible.

Note: .She's friends with Atalanta and a few other demigods I'm thinking of creating.Wears glasses.

Last edited by Illesen on 12/24/2009, 9:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/13/2009, 11:06 am

You need to specify what parent she has.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/24/2009, 9:36 pm

Approved.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Empty New characters

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 1/1/2010, 9:56 pm

name; Noel Claire Xanders
    age;12
    eyes;dark green but when she uses her power its actually glowing bright green
    hair; light brown
    height; '5'2'
    body; skinny but not really cause she's in the middle but more in the skinny-ish area
    Godly parent;Eirene the goddess of peace
    Mortal parent; Michael Eugene Xanders
    Country; Canada's prairies
    pets; a werecat named mittens
    talents; art, complaining, being annoying, being stubborn, good at keeping secrets, great hearing, flexible, great guesser
    skills; swordfighting, making a campfire, scout stuff, annoying people to death
    weapons; two swords that are 35 centimetres long. one is named Misery and one is named Hope. Misery is the one she shows at her waist and Hope is the one she hides. They both have moving pictures on them that show what there about of for instance misery has pictures of people getting turtured etc.
    flaws; bad eyesight, stubborness and thinking she could do stuff better than the gods like Annabeth, and she has hemophilia it means she cannot get a cut or else sh'll bleed to death unless with medicine but she is pretty messy, but when she is mad : her temper. She dosen't really control going to places and can dissapear in the middle of something. When there isn't peace she is very cranky and annoyed easily. Plus prone to fights and arguments which is the opposite of her.
    power; she can make people calm down, or start to compromise etc...... And she always has a way of getting out of arguments usually unless you make her mad. She can also appear in a place where she should try to make peace with the people arguing and she always doesent have a choice for the alst one.
    life before CHB: when Noel was little she was placed on her dads window sill in the morning. Her dad never complained to her or about her. He really liked her as his daughter. She was okay with her half-sister and step mother and life was good for her. That was until her 11th brthday. on that birthday her mother visited her in privite and gave her Misery and Hope. Then life changed entirely. Her friends no longer were, her days weren't happy and her safety wasn't very good. THe monster attacks got so bad that she had to go to boarding school in another province. At the boarding achool ahe met Atalanta and Anne. She lasted way longer than Anne but still she had to come here. The journey from Canada was a long one taking one and a half months. Finally she got to CHB but she had actually stoped really near the top of Mount Othrys before there and got attacked by a few monsters.

rp; I dragged myself through the bushes as I was swearing in Latin and Acient Greek in my head. Craning my neck, I saw a cabins in the distance. Hopefully they have water ,i thought Hopefully they have food. As Mittens meowed happilly at the sight of the cabins we both felt a burst of energy and we started in crouch. Then as I said 1-2- we straighted and when i reached three we were off. I felt the cool night air blow on my cheek as me and my cat ran like the wind to those cabins. When we stopped i bundled myself a bit more and resumed running to the cabins closer in the distance than before.
    notes; she has bad eyesight and wears glasses. The cat can speak in your mind.

name; Tyler Woods
    age: somewhere around 14 but nobody's very sure except for Atalanta, his good friend
    eyes: hazelwith a rim of flames reflecting in his eyes even when he's not looking at fire
    body; lean and slighty mucular
    hair; rusty copper/bronze like metal and flames some times appear when he's nervouse they dont burn
    height;'5'7'
    skin;'fair but a slight tan
    godly parent; Hepheustus
    mortal parent; Sandra Woods
    country; Canada
    pet; all the automatons he built through out his years
    talent; making robots and mechanichal stuff, cycling, basketball, fixing
    skills; basic scout stuff, and swordfighting
    weapon: a sword that bursts into flames
    flaw; nervousness and he would actually destroy a world to save a friend and he gets jealouse and envois like a normal kid and when he got nervouse he tended to et things on fire with his power wihtout knowing.
    power; able to create small fires and identify machanicl things and what their for
    life before CHB; Okay to cut it short: Tyler was monster attack city. You could'nt believe how may attacks from monsters he got in his childhood. His mom was nice but he kept on singeing his stuff because of his power. When he was really young he knew the truth about his parentage, he did have a step dad though. The step dad was frienly enough to bear but the step sibs were not. Tyler had to stand 3 annoying step sinlings for 13 years that was before he went to a boarding school. At the boarding school he met Atalanta, Anne, Claire, Lilian, Sycidellia,Lunaria, Sam, and Cody. Now he lasted way longer and saw what happened to everybody when they either left the school or died by an monster attack. Finally he managed to leave by tricking the principle with a fake note saying he had to go home and switch schools. Now Tyler was on the run. It took him one and a half months to cross Canada and sneak to the U.S.A.He met a nice dryad on the way. But when he got here he was pursued by some angry evil monsters that were empusai's. Luckiliy there was a camper nearby and it was a girl so he managed to survive.
    rp; Turning to see if it was there I jump around only to find a mocking-bird a where my sword is. Disgruntled, I began to make camp for the day. As I tucked into my not so great meal of tuna and salad, the bushes behind me began moving. Startled I leaped up and peer through the bushes at the girl standing there, " Who are you?" I ask curiosly. " I am Chinese Witch-Hazel." She replied in her exotic accent. Looking at her pretty face and green eyes, she sort of reminded me of my friends Claire and Atalanta and Anne for some reason. Now I realised it: she had Claire's eyes, Anne's hair, Atalanta's haughty high cheeks and eyebrows that creat a haughty and slighty mischievouis look." I say noce to meet you." and then the conversation began.
    notes; yup he is a trouble makerand he usually helps with Atalanta's crazy inventions.

Last edited by Daniel on 4/16/2013, 5:39 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : sorry but it had to be changed because of kendall.And I remebered it was a werecat)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/1/2010, 10:21 pm

We only do Greek gods.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/3/2010, 1:47 pm

The Fates can't have kids.....
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 1/22/2010, 7:33 pm

uh please post here to tell me if its okay and they don't know who is the fate god/goddess
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/22/2010, 7:40 pm

It's either god parent or unclaimed, Ill. No demigod grandparents, sorry.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 1/22/2010, 7:48 pm

edited and what about the boy.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/22/2010, 7:48 pm

Remove the powers for the first form, since most of them have to do with Fates.

And the boy is fine.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 1/23/2010, 3:58 pm

uh kendall edited and is the peace appearing need part okay. 'Cause she gets really annoyed when it happens usualy.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/23/2010, 4:03 pm

Yeah.

Approved.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters Empty My last charrie maybe

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 2/5/2010, 7:40 am

name; Arya Felicia Nightshade[ no she isn't related to Zoe]
    age;13 in May
    gender; female
    eyes; it changes color to her mood, thought and want but usually green
    hair; it changes clor bet in the dark its usually light blonde and in light its usually golden blonde and it may have steaks of a different clor in it
    height;'5'2'
    body type; thin and skinny
    skin; pale in dark and slighty golden in sun
    godly parent; Hecate
    mortal parent; Owen Nightshade
    country; Canada but has lived around the world
    pets; 3 voices in her head called Shadow Downfall and Doom and a dragon that can turn big and small
    talents; piano, speaking different languages,magic, and making potions, climbing, runnung
    skills; magic, fighting, being annoying, and able to be pretty .......weird
    weapon; a staff thats top is shaped like a dragon and can be used to cast spells with the ball in the dragons nout and magic
    flaws;not very loyal, pretty treachorous sometimes, terrible at wrestling etc, and low confidence and unpatient, temper and never controling her magic when mad
    powers;magic, i was thinking Hecate is GODDESS of the night, well probably but i think they mentioned that she was more than just necromancy and sorcery in book 2.
    Oh, yeah and while i say magic i say magic and mean it , but for the elements maybe she has to carry some of it around.And I was thinking she could travel around at night , like shadow travelling ans she might be stronger at night too. So bright might be weaker for her.
    before chb; She was brought up around the world, but lived mainly in a boarding school called Higtums Elementry. When she was 7, Hecate bumped her up a grade so she can escape a crazy monster teacher. But when she was 10, she got soooooo mad at the class for teasing her she summoned skeletons and sprits to take them away. After that the rest of her life was pretty peaceful.It was in 7th grade that life got bad.A teacher was a monster and she found out, she managed to kill the teacher but then.....There was the big accident. Life got pretty shookup for her.She managed to be in Circes Island and learn some magic from her.But then she bid auorrive voir to Circe and went to CHB.
    rp;I walk arcross the street in the hot May air. This was only May but still it was hot. Muttering to my self, I turn at a street , annoyed by the noise. Most of my life has been a tragedy / battlefield and annoyance, I thought. Scowling at the loud noise that was disrupting my thoughts I turned to face it. But I got what I deserved. IT was a fake car crash. No, fake car crashes. But then, the once human bodies were now monstorous. Anger channeled through me and made my thoughts blurred. How dare they, was one of my only clear thoughts. But then Anger seized control of me completely. I looked at them and blasted a whole lot of dark energy. Not waiting for the results, I ran.
    notes; that was the big accident and she can sdo all sorts of magic

Last edited by Arya Drottingnu on 2/5/2010, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

Post by Evimero 2/5/2010, 9:13 am

Why didn't you just use the actual form? I'm just curious why you typed it out yourself . .

I'm pretty sure Kendall said no dragons.

And what are the limits to her magic?
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 2/5/2010, 11:14 am

the limits are that she can't summon anything she can't control without losing herself. She's still at doing mini lava volcaenoes but can do fireworks tooo. And some other stuf. The dragon isn't really big, evi, its only 1 metre and 3 cm in height when big.And the staff can transform into a nice necklace with a crystal flower thinggeee on it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/5/2010, 2:40 pm

Do her powers drain her? How many spells can she use, and what kind?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 11:59 am