A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters

Poll

does this suck

[ 1 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1006
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Empty new charrie

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 7/3/2010, 4:38 pm

Demigod Form:

Name:Atalanta Joy "Killjoy" Curtis
    Eyes: no ones remembered the colour because of the pain, but I can tell you its green
    Hair:black
    Height: '5' 4
    Body Type: skinny and tall for her age
    Skin Color:pale
    God Parent:Acheron
    Mortal Parent: Layla Curtis
    Country of Origin:Canada
    Pets: a black cat called Midnight
    Talents:running, skateboarding, biking, good at certain sports, skating, drawing, art, clayworks, dodging, piano
    Skills:running, dodging, seordfightin, archery
    Weapon**: a sword that is made out of stygian iron and is able to be like an extended arm for her: to make someone in pain, other than that nope, nothing special about it
    Flaws:clumsy, and is sortof immature, and she dosen't have a good grip on her emotions, can be blind to things, and is stubbourn and unpersausive, dosen't eally respond at times, also can be annoying + clumsy
    Powers(must relate to god parent): can make some one in pain, and it really depends on the person actually, but if you have a pain killer, it'll keep her from putting you in the infirmary, and to do that, it'll be like percy summoning a big wave IE: think about 20-30 feet
    Life Before CHB*: BAsically, everything was okay for Atalanta. I mean other than having a monster teacher for grade five it was good. She was a loner and the other kids got okay with her, but really not many friends. Atalanta got nicknamed Killjoy after ruining a party, but really, they were gonna get arrested if anything happened even more. So Killjoy, uh I mean Atalanta spent highschool as a geek. After nearly falling into a seamonsters mouth [ hey it happens sometimes] Killjoy got her mom to tell her what was happening,[ well actually she accidentally pained her mom a lot, but it was an accident] and found out. By then well a empousai was tracking her down and she managed to get to camp safely with her mom.
    RP Example*: "GAhhhhhh" I yell after tripping into a pool of mud, face first. So far , this was NOT what I had in mind when we were going to have a vacation on the beach. As far as I went, the swaying dock was my favourite place. It was calm and I like it when it went rocking from side to side.I carefully, jumped down to the beach and found myself on the dock again. Closing my eyes I relaxed but when I opened them , I found myself staring at the mouth of a monsteres instead!
    Any notes about your characters:Don't call her Killjoy unless your close friends with her

Last edited by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen on 7/3/2010, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Empty Re: Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters

Post by Kendall 7/3/2010, 4:40 pm

How much pain can she cause? How many times a day?

And no swords that can cause pain.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Empty Re: Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 7/3/2010, 4:49 pm

the sword can't cause pain, its like well she has to do it and has to be touching + holding the sword and letting it touch the victim and if she were to put somebody in the infirmary, about 2 twice with nectar and ambrosia
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/3/2010, 4:54 pm

.... Basically meaning it's a regular sword, because the only way for it to touch the victim is for the user to be slashing/stabbing the victim. Poking hurts too.

And what, will the pain manifest into physical wounds? I say no to the powers, because there's another kid of Acheron and some of Odyne. The pain doesn't need ambrosia and nectar to relieve; they either stop the pain or it fades.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 7/3/2010, 5:00 pm

nope and well the longest time she can do it is for about 2 min, and the pain goes away immediatly. She can't kill or else she'll be in big trouble[with the pain I mean] and uh lets see infirmary kind , gets her really drained, two times a day it almost getting a fever and getting into flames, so only once, and she dosen't like to do it
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/3/2010, 5:05 pm

I'm seriously confused now....

Put 1) for the sword, put 2) for the power so I can understand the explanations.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 7/3/2010, 5:12 pm

okay the sword is just like her arm, but longer, she has to hold it and reach the target with it. Then after touching the target, she activates her power and does the pain thing, the power goes through the sword and reaches the target. The target screams in pain depending on the pain. THERE!!!!!! And for power, two min maximum or dead Acheron charrie, and sending a person to the infirmary twice a day is almost dead Acheron charrie. Sorry if I sound crabby but really I am crabby today.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/3/2010, 5:26 pm

-sigh-

Unless you make the pain manifest itself into a wound (ie: a papercut), you wouldn't send anybody to the infirmary. The pain will wear off.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 7/3/2010, 5:31 pm

yeah but I saying she can well do that, lets just say, but only small ones and very little pain if she does that, unless she does it herself but that would be suicide[do not ask]
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/3/2010, 5:38 pm

.... Can you rephrase that? I don't understand....
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 7/4/2010, 1:34 pm

okay like this, the only wounds she can manifest are pretty small , about like a knife cut and the pain dosen't last long.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2010, 7:25 pm

Approved.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 3 Empty new charrie?

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 7/10/2010, 7:51 pm

Demigod Form:

Name:Peter Michaels
    Eyes:blue
    Hair:blonde, just blonde, can'tr eally describe as anything else
    Height:5'9', just needs to get that majour growth spurt
    Body Type: skinny and lean but slighty muscular[average guy that dosen't really works out]
    Skin Color:normal peachy colour
    God Parent:lethe
    Mortal Parent: deceased George Michaels
    Country of Origin: New ORleans, U.S.A
    Pets: his pet rock Fred[ warning: do not touch Fred, or else........]
    Talents: pickpocketing, being normal, videogaming, biking, skateboarding, getting lost[ no really, its like he's got a warped terrible sense of direction] drawing, photoraphing, daydreaming, and playing his guitar+ photographic memory, soccer
    Skills: swordfighting, being oblivious to stuff[good and bad], using his powers, getting rid of monsters[ his method, getting a large jar of greek fire and spread all over the area, very effective] and running[ most likely away]
    Weapon**: a nice stygian iron sword that changes into his pet rock[ Hey, I warned you not to touch it], and his shield which is his petrocks cage[also usable as a snowboard, but thats another story]
    Flaws: oblivious to stuff around him[good and bad], sometimes is immature, like videogames too much, claustraphobic at times, and is afraid of his mom[ hey, she is the goddess of the river Lethe], also is a true coward at heart, afraid of reality and fate
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): can make people oblivious to stuff, can make people not notice hime sneak into a room[ everyone is different, so depends on how much concentration], can do memory wipes and people forget things
    Life Before CHB*: PEter Michael's father died from cancer in 1967. PEter Michael's himself was born in 1965. Oneday, at the reading of his fathers will, he was supposed to be staying with a riend of his fathers at the Lotus Hotel. For almost 40 years, PEter spen that many years, frozen in time, thinking it was only a few weeks. When he got out, he had to learn about the modern world. He traveled to the Underworld and spoke with a few gods[ some angry] a few ghosts[ including his father"s], and his mom. When PEter Michaels got out, he became a hitchhiker, riding from city to city, escaping more than a few monsters and breaking his arm once. Soon he managed to get to NEw York. After that, it was easier. He found a satyr and headed to camp like in a dream, quickly and dazedly ike you had a major brain freeze and recovering.
    RP Example*: I walked down the Door of Orpheus into the Underwold. Bracing myself for something terrible, but when I opened my eyes, it wasn't so bad. Luckily, I had runsmack into a bunch of ghosts instead. Deciding to not look at the judging[ it seemed too sad] I went over to the river LEthe. Then my Mom appeared in front of me, " Hello son." "hello mom." I say back and kick around a stone. This was getting awkward. See, I met a few ghosts before and they recognised and told me who I was. So no need for explanations. "Uh, I'll be going." "MAy the gods be with you, PEter." She said after me as I went, in a full sprint away, from the wild ruching waters of the LEthe. Mother or not, LEthe [the goddess] was freaky.
    Any notes about your characters: he was stuck in time
    sorry have to go will finish

Last edited by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen on 7/11/2010, 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : still have to go now, watching worldcup and woowoo Spain they won!!!!!!)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/10/2010, 8:28 pm

People not noticing him isn't a Lethe power. Lethe is like, the goddess of the river that makes you forget stuff. xD
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 7/11/2010, 4:46 pm

exactly, they forget that hes there, well until he does something that gets their attention, sorry but i had to go then
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/11/2010, 4:47 pm

Well, in battle that would and could be considered god-mod....
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 7/11/2010, 5:00 pm

well he can't do it on more than one person so ie: just one person in battle and he has to stay still so ie: somebody runs at somebody , hes in between, and he gets run through. Extra easy for me to kill off
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/11/2010, 5:02 pm

Mhm. Limits?
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 7/11/2010, 5:09 pm

twice a day for ignoring, memory wipes, once and he has to have a lot of energy which is more than usual.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/11/2010, 5:14 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 2:53 am