A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters

Poll

does this suck

[ 1 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 2 Vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 2 Vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 2 Vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 2 Vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1006
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 2/5/2010, 2:46 pm

She mainly fights with spells and the staff is just for emergencies so the spells don't usually drain her very much like she can do at least 100 spells in a CTF game. She can also drain energy from others for her to use. She has a twisted and ironic sense of humor. Uh and Nightshade's spells that drain are usually light and earth. sometimes water. But never fire and darkness.The 100 spells I said are darkness and fire ones. They don't take much energy.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters

Post by Kendall 2/5/2010, 2:49 pm

No draining other people's energy. Not fair for most un-magic users.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 2/5/2010, 2:52 pm

no just draining for nature like a flowers energy. She can't drain from other users. Only animals and plants and monsters. Shes best with empuosai.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/5/2010, 2:53 pm

Ah. I see.

Name your most powerful spell.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 2/5/2010, 2:55 pm

lava volcaenoe. IT completly drains her of energy with only a little to even live.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/5/2010, 2:57 pm

So it's just firing lava from a volcano or something?
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 2/5/2010, 3:01 pm

no its creating an active volcaenoe that ertrupts. The volcaenoe can't really go very far when it ertrups. The lava only reaches 3 metrres away at first but slowly goes further. Its instant death for most people. The farthest away is 10 metres. Thats how long it can reach. But she hardly does it. Instead she uses darkness more often. And she'll never use it on demigods. Intstead she creat a fake mini volcaenoe.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/5/2010, 3:03 pm

Hm....

Approved, but try to limit the powers.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Arya Drottingnu/Illesen's Characters - Page 2 Empty charrie

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 4/3/2010, 4:07 pm

Name: Wysteria "Misty" Illesen White
    Eyes: light transparent grey
    Hair: black
    Height: '5'2'
    Body Type:skinny
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: Thanatos
    Mortal Parent: adopted parent is Zoey White,
    Country of Origin: Canada
    Pets: Perry the Platypus, not from Phineas and Ferb
    Talents: piano, art, being annoying, running, getting into trouble
    Skills: archery, running, dodging blows, going unnoticed
    Weapon: shield is a mirror that has a face which she can use, and arrows which she can use as daggers, stygian iron
    Flaws: can't wrestle, her temper, and can't keep track of her energy, terrible self control, and she has terrible control of her powers, limited energy
    Powers(must relate to god parent): can make people in pain and can know how people die, pain is draining
    Life Before CHB*: I lived a life of mystery and annoyance. I never knew my true parent, and I went to boarding school, and for P.E. we usually had to run around on a running track. The running track was a drakon, which was dangerous for me, but I didn't know yet. The good thing was that the cooking at the school was way better than Zoey's. But when i was 8 Zoey got married. The adopted dad, was really mean to me and now I had siblings. I was really hated around the house from my new members of the family, so I just stayed at the school. I later killed the drakon when I found the weapons hidden in a rose bush. Then I went on the run with a satyr that revealed the weapons location to me. I'm still in new york , so right now I'm not in CHB yet. And the satyr got killed after a few days in New York. There also was a accident when I was young, its blurry but it was my mom driving trying to fend off a bunch of monsters and then it fades, the memory goes......
    RP Example*: "Wow, this really is the city that never sleeps." I said aloud in awe of the city. I had been to Vancouver a lot but this was way bigger in comparison to Vancouver. I went over to get a hot dog, but then Larry [ the satyr] stopped me. " Don't you see who that is?" He hissed to me. Then I realised. It was a empousai. I ran like the wind from it while Larry fought the empusai. I heard the sound of dust and turned around in wonder. Larry was dead, the empousai died too. In where Larrry once was, there was a shrub. I picked up the shrub and went on, running.
    Any notes about your characters: uh she dosen't know who her real parent is and she is still in New York,

Last edited by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen on 4/21/2010, 7:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/3/2010, 4:08 pm

No children of Artemis for now. A lot of them are here. :/
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 4/3/2010, 4:27 pm

uh is this okay?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/3/2010, 4:27 pm

No shapeshifting.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 4/14/2010, 8:32 pm

edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/15/2010, 2:34 pm

Cough. NO SHAPE-SHIFTING. Cough.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 4/18/2010, 1:23 pm

okay edited for seriously and she has to have eye contact and it drains her.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 4/18/2010, 5:05 pm

sorry about this but when I talk about the power of staring part, i meant that it can be different but there are two types: painless and just staring, painless is like what Alec does in Twilight and staring is just staring in space. She can only do painless for a minute and then she'll collapse。
    Pan'sDaughter
    Pan'sDaughter
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1014
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post by Pan'sDaughter 4/18/2010, 6:24 pm

I'm sorry I'm not an administrater or modeter but I should probably tell you there is no double-posting(sorry if you already knew that). if you need to add more to what you said just press edit on the comment and add what you want to say under it.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 4/18/2010, 8:09 pm

hmmm, yeah, i knew but wanna be friends?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/19/2010, 2:55 pm

... The god/goddess of Oblivion? Wouldn't that be Chaos?
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 4/20/2010, 8:43 pm

sorrry but not shure, please tell me if possible, if not, it'll just be Chaos, but still thats the same thing right, and the mirror has a will of its on, it can also hypnotize her.The mirror is powerfuller than her and yeah when I mean stare and stand there, she can make them go like that for um 10 min if only 1 person. Oh yeah, and she currently isn't that stable, emotionally and physically, her powers are limited by her energy.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/21/2010, 2:42 pm

Chaos=no no. JUST NO.
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 4/21/2010, 6:35 pm

edited
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 4/21/2010, 9:09 pm

how long does the pain last and how many times a day can she od it?
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Arya Drottingnu/Illesen 4/21/2010, 9:11 pm

the pain can last from 1-10 minutes before her collapsing in lack of energy, and uh it goes only 3times of day if with enough energy, but depends on how much pain your talking about, and yeah.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 4/21/2010, 9:16 pm

ok approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:03 am