A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Au Bon Pain

Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Au Bon Pain Empty Au Bon Pain

Post by Samrenango 5/30/2012, 6:51 pm

When the taxi pulled up to my desired destination, I got out, bag and all, Sherlock right at my heel. "We're here, Kat... And, Sherlock give me some room!" I said, half joking.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Au Bon Pain Empty Re: Au Bon Pain

Post by nix 5/30/2012, 7:31 pm

Kat climbed out of the car, smiling at the joke absentmindedly.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 5/30/2012, 7:33 pm

ooc: Can I just take a moment to add
    HOLY SH SHERLOCK IS THE NAME OF THE DOG UGH BEST FRIEND EVER
    /DEAD
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 5/31/2012, 5:44 pm

I entered the shop, hearing a ringing of a bell when I opened the door for Kat.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 5/31/2012, 5:50 pm

Kat saw many wrinkly old ladies frown at her as they sip their water or coffee or healthysomething. She immediately headed for a crossiant, and looking at a price. Five dollars for something like that? She only had thirty dollars for the whole unexpected trip. She bit her lip unconcsiously as she put back the croissant moving onto another shelf fille dwith goods.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 5/31/2012, 10:50 pm

Sherlock, after me, had entered as well, wiping his paws on the mat, of course before entering.I followed Kat to the isle she was at, a pasty isle. Many of the goods were over overpriced. $3.95 for an organic brioche roll? Come on, the manager can do better than that. An elderly asian women approached me. She looked at me then at Sherlock, and said: Sir, we don't allow dogs in the shop. Sorry sweetie. I could've just persuaded this woman to let him be. It was like a talent. Instead, I told Sherlock to wait outside, and he obeyed. I trusted Sherlock, even with my life, but I definitely couldn't trust him in a shop filled with food while my attention would be elsewhere. He whined unhappily outside, but soon a squirrel had his attention. I picked a brioche roll, a pear, some Odwalla juice and some peanut butter covered apples for he Labrador. I knew that the total of the items were going to hurt, but I'll have my way.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 5/31/2012, 11:10 pm

Kat grabbed some type of bottle filled with yogurt and fruits. She decided to akso take the croissant too in the end. She walked up to the refister, paid for the expensive food, and just constantly peered at the goods on the shelves. Her stomach rumbled, as she felt herself drooling. She wiped her drool on the inside of her arm's sleeve. Thank the gods for sleeves when you need them!
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/1/2012, 6:37 pm

When the cashier rang me up, the price was high. I cleared my throat, and said, "That price... It's wrong."

The cashier, in reply said, "Well hon, I don't label these items. You've gotta pay for 'em or leave with nuthin'."

"Take a look around," I said, slowly turning in a circle, arms extended. "No customers. Besides me and that lady over there," I pointed to Kat. "Perhaps that's because the prices are a bit overboard?" I said, gently.

"Maybe people just don't have a taste in our food, hon?" The cashier said, mimicking my gentle tone.

"Maybe if the manager lowers the prices, more people will purchase your items, and spread the word about your shop. I say, in my opinion, that it's better to make a little cash with each customer, and have the store bustling with activity... Than having almost no customers because of high prices. So, let's start here. Reduce the total by 50%, lemme purchase these items, and make a little cash yourself. Or... Don't reduce the price at all, I'll leave with nothing, and you'll have yourself with not as much cash as you could've had. "

The cashier stopped and thought for a few moments, in deep thought. Then, looked back at me, sighed, and said, "Fine, you've got yeself a deal. But please, don't tell the manager!"

As I watched her reduce the price by half, I agreed not to tell. I payed the price, which was $6.50. The cashier lady handed me a plastic bag filled with the goods, and I walked out of the store, satisfied.

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/1/2012, 7:19 pm

Kat followed him out of the shop, catching the door, as she opened it for herself, not getting flattened in the face by it luckily. "You're good at persuading others," She acknowledged one of the positive outlooks about him. She felt a flutter in her stomach, as she played around with the plastic bag in her hands. She stayed silent, waiting for his reply, as she tapped her foot due to her ADHD?
    OOC: Sorry for not replying with such a long post :c
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/15/2012, 6:40 pm

OOC: Um.. I split the posts and put them into a taxi topic... So check there and post.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/15/2012, 6:41 pm

OOC: Wait shouldn't we make a Backpacking (Private) topic?
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/15/2012, 6:44 pm

OOC: Sure, but just reply in the taxi topic first, b/c I split the topic before you replied, and then you replied and I couldn't figure out how to move your post to the taxi topic so I deleted it... I couldn't figure out how to move it... Until now. I'm sorry... Gosh, I'm a newbie to this mod thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 10:37 am