A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Dylansacrament6's characters

Dylansacrament6

Male
    Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2012-06-14

Dylansacrament6's characters Empty Dylansacrament6's characters

Post by Dylansacrament6 6/14/2012, 11:22 am

Name: Michael Clarke
    Eyes: Blue-Gray
    Hair: Dark Blonde and shortcut. Shaggy
    Height: 5 ft 7 in
    Body Type: thin, agile muscles
    Skin Color: Caucasian, slightly tannned
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Mary Belle Clarke
    Country of Origin: Scotland
    Pets: A dachshund with a nasty bite.
    Talents: extremely stealthy and agile. Good ears and extensive knowledge of magical beasts
    Weapon**: short celestial bronze knife
    Flaws: Not very strong. Bad at teamwork. Selfish
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): No powers yet
    Life Before CHB*: mother was killed by the Irish mafia. After that, Michael grew up on the streets at The age of ten. He started a street gang, but they all died at the hands of a Chimera. He was 13 then. Eventually he was brought to camp by a satyr. His first monster he ever killed was the Chimera who destroyed his street gang.
    Rp Example: there lay my fellow droogs, my gang. All five of them burned, mawed, and mutilated. I burned with anger, and fear. I heard a growl behind me. Before I turned around I leaped as high as I could,6 feet up spinning in mid air. I landed on the lion head, disorienting it for a couple of seconds. The serpent tail whipped towards me. I sidestepped, still on top of the head, I grabbed the serpent head, crushing it's bones. Before I could make my next move I was thrown of the Chimera. The lion head bit my leg as I got up. Suddenly, there was a sound like a flute, making the Chimera sprint away. A man with hooves and hairy legs came from the shadows.
    "come with me now" he said.
    Notes about character: overall he's quick like a bird, and I forgot to mention that Michael is a wiz with poisons
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Dylansacrament6's characters Empty Re: Dylansacrament6's characters

Post by Daniel 6/14/2012, 12:35 pm

While Hermes kids are naturally fast, we do not allow them to have superspeed. As for the poison stare, I do not see how that it related to Hermes. We'd prefer if you edited the original topic instead of making a new topic.
    Dylansacrament6

Male

Post by Dylansacrament6 6/14/2012, 12:51 pm

Name: Michael Clarke
    Eyes: Blue-Gray
    Hair: Dark Blonde and shortcut. Shaggy
    Height: 5 ft 7 in
    Body Type: thin, agile muscles
    Skin Color: Caucasian, slightly tannned
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Mary Belle Clarke
    Country of Origin: Scotland
    Pets: A dachshund with a nasty bite.
    Talents: extremely stealthy and agile. Good ears and extensive knowledge of magical beasts
    Weapon**: short celestial bronze knife
    Flaws: Not very strong. Bad at teamwork. Selfish
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): No powers yet
    Life Before CHB*: mother was killed by the Irish mafia. After that, Michael grew up on the streets at The age of ten. He started a street gang, but they all died at the hands of a Chimera. He was 13 then. Eventually he was brought to camp by a satyr. His first monster he ever killed was the Chimera who destroyed his street gang.
    Rp Example: there lay my fellow droogs, my gang. All five of them burned, mawed, and mutilated. I burned with anger, and fear. I heard a growl behind me. Before I turned around I leaped as high as I could,6 feet up spinning in mid air. I landed on the lion head, disorienting it for a couple of seconds. The serpent tail whipped towards me. I sidestepped, still on top of the head, I grabbed the serpent head, crushing it's bones. Before I could make my next move I was thrown of the Chimera. The lion head bit my leg as I got up. Suddenly, there was a sound like a flute, making the Chimera sprint away. A man with hooves and hairy legs came from the shadows.
    "come with me now" he said.
    Notes about character: overall he's quick like a bird, and I forgot to mention that Michael is a wiz with poisons

Last edited by Dylansacrament6 on 6/14/2012, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 6/14/2012, 12:55 pm

Please use the edit button to edit your form. It is located in the top right hand corner of a post. Now to the form, no telepathic animals.
    Dylansacrament6

Male

Post by Dylansacrament6 6/14/2012, 12:59 pm

Ok I edited the last reply I posted. Thanks for the advice
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 6/14/2012, 1:01 pm

Approved.
    Dylansacrament6

Male

Dylansacrament6's characters Empty Argo Cyprus

Post by Dylansacrament6 6/15/2012, 9:09 pm

Name: Argo Cyprus
    Eyes: Gray
    Hair: Dark Brown Buzzcut
    Height: 5 ft 9 in
    Body Type: Athletic/ Average Build
    Skin Color: Caucasian, slightly tanned
    Roman God Parent: Vulcan
    Mortal Parent: Rose Cyprus
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Talents: Good with machines and gearwork, adept with magic enchantments, usually pertaining to weapons.
    Weapon**: A Gladius that can extend into a Spatha, and shorten into a knife. (Imperial Gold)
    Flaws: Selfish, would rather fight with a machine than with a human being. Not very strategic at times, lacking in speed
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He can heat any metal up to a very high temperature, can be used to make weapons more effective and can be used to make metalworking easier, relieving the restriction of having to have a hot furnace or some other to heat up his metal, he can do it on the spot. The metal can be heated up to about 540 degrees. He can do this for about 20 minutes at a time only two times a day.
    Life Before CJ*: His mother was an engineer, who rarely had time for him. One day, she left him with his aunt, who take care of him from the time he was 7. He went to school but failed every class multiple times. Nobody appreciated his craftsmanship. So at the age of 11 he ran away, leaving a note to his aunt saying: "Whether you see me again or not, tell my mom I understand." He left from his home state of Washington, traveling all the way to Colorado himself. He lived in Aspen for a few months by himself, and when he was 12 he left with a Camper who had been watching him since he left Washington. Along the way to Camp Jupiter he witnessed several monsters.
    RP Example*: The snow seemed to go on forever. I looked over to Erelys, the camper I had been traveling with the past 3 days. "will we ever get out of this frozen wasteland?" I was irritated by most people, but Erelys was the worst, he was so conceded and always acted like he was better than me. Just as he was opening his mouth to answer my rhetorical question an arrow stuck through his skull. I gasped as his body fell into the ice, staining it with blood. I turned and ran. Faster than I ever had in my life. I knew I was being chased, and I had to get away fast.
    Any notes about your characters: Overall, he's a craftsman with an extraordinary ability mentioned above, who hates most people.

Last edited by Dylansacrament6 on 6/15/2012, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 6/15/2012, 9:11 pm

Add another flaw.

Up to how many degrees can he heat up metal? Our limit would be around 600 degrees Fahrenheit. How many times a day can he do this?
    Dylansacrament6

Male

Post by Dylansacrament6 6/15/2012, 9:15 pm

Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 6/15/2012, 9:21 pm

Approved. Your character has been assigned to the First Cohort.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:00 am