A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Twig
Jordan
Kendall
Evimero
Kimimae
9 posters

Kimimae's Characters

Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

Kimimae's Characters - Page 4 Empty Woo! New charrie full of charrie-ness. 8D

Post by Kimimae 12/22/2010, 1:08 pm

Ivy died.

Name: Ebony Kelorie
    Eyes: Blue-ish, but they can look more green or brown depending on what she's wearing.
    Hair: Blonde, short-ish just down to her shoulders
    Height: 5'6''
    Body Type: Slender, fit
    Skin Color: Lightly tanned
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Jonathon Kelorie
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: A Yorkie named Peppermint
    Talents: Clarinet, Piano, volleyball
    Weapon**: A CB sword that turns into a charm on her bracelet.
    Flaws: Clumsy, indecisive, self-centered, temper, very self-conscious about her dyslexia
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Ebony lived in New York with her dad and stepmom. She had a happy life, and had lots of friends. She struggled in school though, and wasn't proud of that. When her dad got a job in North Carolina, and wanted to move, Ebony didn't. She really liked living in New York, it was where she grew up and was willing to stay back by herself. Her dad didn't want her to do that, but he figured that since he wouldn't be able to spend much time with her with his new job, he sent Ebony to a camp, that was still in New York, hoping that she would be happy.
    RP Example*: I stared up at the whiteboard for reading class, though I wasn't sure why. It's not like I'm ever going to understand all the stuff that's up there. All the letters and words keep swirling around. I closed my eyes for a moment, hoping that maybe when I opened then again, everything would make sense. I counted to three then opened my eyes. No such luck, the board still looked like a giant bowl of alphabet soup.
    Any notes about your characters: She repeats words for emphasis. EMPHASIS!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Kimimae's Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: Kimimae's Characters

Post by Kendall 12/22/2010, 3:07 pm

Approved.

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 4:21 am