A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jackeline Avery "Jackie" Marano W-I-P

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Jackeline Avery "Jackie" Marano W-I-P Empty Jackeline Avery "Jackie" Marano W-I-P

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/21/2012, 8:57 pm

Jackie Marano W-I-P
    Jackeline Avery "Jackie" Marano W-I-P Tumblr_m57mrtLM2e1rq03kh

Name: Jackeline Avery "Jackie" Marano.
    Eyes: Dark, very dark blue.
    Hair: Her hair is dirty blonde, but she dyes it so it can be clearer.
    Height: 5'4''
    Body Type: Curvy. She consideers herself too short.
    Skin Color: Quite pale, unless she takes a sunbath, what doesn't happens with frequency.
    God Parent: Melpomene.
    Mortal Parent: Darren Marano.
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: A mute yellow parakeet named Marvel.
    Talents: Writing and reading poetry.
    Weapon**: A small bow of celestial bronze that's always hidden under her shirt
    Flaws: Cries easily, falls in love easily, trusts easily, gets hurt easily, and she's a bit narcissist
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): If someone is very happy, talking very fast and annoying her, she can make this person absolutely depressed, the point of feeling like jumping off a bridge. It works in 20 minutes and she can do it 5 times per day.
    Life Before CHB*: Jackie had an enjoyable life, but she didn't really enjoy it. She lived in a middle-class house in Salem, Oregon, and had many friends and a boyfriend. When she was 15, these friends challenged her, in a drinking party, to take an overdose of Prozach pills. She did it and immediately joined into a coma that lasted two long years. When she woke up, she was bitter, and had a light personality disorder as sequel, what made her quite lonely and unstable. She hates herself for wasting two beautiful years of her life. Her dad seemed unable to look into her eyes anymore. Disillusioned, Jackie decided to run away home, and found the way to camp. She thinks she's being happier there.
    RP Example*: I woke up with the sun on my face. Stood up slowly shove my jeans and rubbed my eyes. I made my morning hygiene and kicked my bag under bed. I woke up my cat and opened the cage. I put the headphones on and listen Spaceman, The Killers. Finally, I opened the rough wood door and left .
    Any notes about your characters: She says "oh, wow" everytime she wants to cuss someone.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Jackeline Avery "Jackie" Marano W-I-P Empty Re: Jackeline Avery "Jackie" Marano W-I-P

Post by Kendall 6/22/2012, 5:06 pm

So, do you mean her power works for twenty minutes or takes effect in twenty minutes?

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:49 pm