A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hestia and the hearths

apollogods
    apollogods

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2012-02-17

Hestia and  the hearths Empty Hestia and the hearths

Post by apollogods 6/27/2012, 9:10 pm

I usually don't finish these things but I was in the mood for this
    Prologue

It seems under the trees, in the dark after the moon arised that it was the safest time to do anything. Artemis sounded the animals to hide her conversation. It was very secret, and it seems only two women( or girls) should know. Both with what seems like there own group arrive. Hestia and the hearths were cloaked in red, all heads were down as Artemis brought only a few women with her and they seem to wear a uniform of a silk navy blue dress. Hestia looked up and smiled.

"I am glad you have come," Hestia spoke first as Artemis gave her a light hug, Hestia didn't return the hug.

"Thy shall not here what we speak of?" Artemis says looking up. Hestia nodded, she believed it would offend the othr gods but she couldn't bare it to others except anothr virgin goddess and not many were left.

" Artemis, my friend, it seems that my hearths come across alot in the cities they bare to travel to and protect, it has passed us that we are the only ones, who aren't involed in multiple crimes that the gods have created." Hestia sighed.

" Crimes?" Artemis straightenings up dazed.

"As I do love my brothers and sisters but as a goddess myself, I just can't watch it happen anymore." Hestia sighs taking off her cloak." Itmust stop and I believe you want it to too, am I not right?" Hestia speaks up. Artemis sighs.

" I have watched the women I was suppose to protect suffer and I....... seems to not bare it anymore." Artemis was close to tears, remembering what sh has witness and what she could do about it... was very little.

"I want to stop it but I can not without you, please Artemis. You're a olympian, unlike me, and I hav not contact. Please Artemis help me." Hestia's face soften. Hestia was beautiful, may Aphrodite not hear that but she was gorgeous sixteen your old gir with long chocalate brown hair, put in a braid and a red wine colored dress. Her hands clapedin her lap.

" I will, I will help you." Artemis promised." On the river of Styx I will help you, now I must go, if I'm gone for too long, they will come and find me. I advise that your mortal hearths close their eyes ad mines shall do the same as I carry them away." Hestia nodded, only three did the fourth one was Hestia's daughter, she created her.

apollogods
    apollogods

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2012-02-17

Hestia and  the hearths Empty Re: Hestia and the hearths

Post by apollogods 6/28/2012, 11:18 am

Chapter one~ With Pleasure

Cheers began, as Hestia and the Hearths walked threw the city, The city Athens. She as called there by her daughter, Kardiá fotiás. Hestia was still a maiden but wanted kids creating Kardia through fre and her warm love. It seem like a very big emergency. An emergency of the people is what they caled it. Hestia was by herself this time. In a small house began weeps, skreaks and sighs. And Hesti heard her daughter try to calm them in Greek. Hestia started to walk at fast pace and entered the house." Mother!" Kardiá fotiás panted. Grabbing her mothers arms." It has gotten worse." She pointed to the girl who looked to be eighteen or older, she seemed to be traumatized, her mother shook her." It not your fault!" She told her daughter.

" What has happened?' Hestia asked.

"She went out to the well, being stalked by someone." Kardia told her mom, she swallowed."A god attacked her and.." Hestia covered her mouth feeling bad for the girl now. She was carrying a demigod. Hestia couldn't bare it any more." Cover your eyes mydear mortals, Kardia take my hand." Hestia said soon flashing away to Olympian. Thunder crackled, showing her anger as she approached the temples." WHO HAS DONE IT!" She yelled ready to destroy the place. Catching everyone's attention. Kardia stood behind her mother breathing heavily, she was afraid of the gods, not so much of the goddess. Zeus was first to walk out, in his usual white robe, looking at his sister confused." Was it you, Zeus I know of your frcing on women once thy hath loves to do it." She looked at her brother. Hestia walked amongst the earth as a sixteen yearold girl, but she wasn't this time. Just so her siblings ad the other gods would take her serious, she turnedhrself into a thirty year old woman. Zeus was shock but denied nothing.

" I believe you're right." He gave a laugh that would spook a mortal, that being Kardia Fotias." But Hestia it wasn't e this time." He gazed at Hera, si she could know it wasn't him." On theriver of styx 'twas not me!" Zeus told them, she sighed in relief. He has sweared. She looked at the other gods." You,you, or you?" She asked. A big sigh came." Did you not think of what that girl wanted? She didn't beg for anything, she had her own dream to follow!" Hestia looked at Dionysus." It was you, wasn't it?" She pointed at him with a tilt of her head.

He couldn't deny it." She has rejected me multiple times, I couldn't resist her, I'm, I'm sorry!" He told her, but that didn't stop Hestia from marching over to him and striking him in the face." She was a young girl!" Hestia told him." I am the protecter of these people, Gods or not I will not tolerate this. I can not bare to see them suffer." Hestia shook her head.

" They are mortals Hestia. We shall do what we want, we rule them." Hera spoke up, striking Hestia in the heart.

"That's where your wrong." Hestia says disappearing.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/28/2012, 11:57 am

Nice :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 2:26 pm