A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+22
JasonFenix
Evimero
Allen
B-Jamz
lillylillypad
Rachel
Lena Lou
Nerdfighter.
Hades
xx~Mithalia~xx
Kristal Meth
Annalse
Nathan
Artherius
Zachary
Kendall
Daniel
Mary Seuss
Haydenn
Kasi
Lt. Chris Shay
Jordan
26 posters

Mount Olympus

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Mount Olympus - Page 4 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Kendall 9/24/2008, 7:06 pm

ooc:I don't think any of my charries want to see their parents XD

Post by Guest 9/26/2008, 8:20 pm

OOC: im joining to help the kids in the underworld k?

John walked into the building and went up to the gods floor. He saw a opening to the underworld and went there.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 9/26/2008, 9:41 pm

I walked back into Olympus."Aeron you still alive" I asked
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 9/26/2008, 9:57 pm

I leave Aeron on the floor and rush back to help Chris.

OOC: Does everyone just love how David treated Aeron.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142

Post by Jordan 9/27/2008, 6:38 am

I notice David, set Aeron on the ground, either he was a complete idiot, or there was somthing much more improtant. I run over to Aeron, many other half-bloods, seeing her too, come over aswell. Oh my gods, she looked horrible, her skin was absolutly white, and her head, and back were drenched with blood. "Aeron!? Aeron!!" I shout, her eyes opend a tiny sliver, "Aeron, what happened?!" I demanded, still calm, with as much strength she had, she could hardly move. She reached her han up to my shirt and pulled my face to hers. "Kronos!" she rasped in a voice almost too quiet to hear, "Kronos is back!" She whispered, slipping back into unconsiousness.

Last edited by Jordan on 9/27/2008, 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 9/27/2008, 8:08 am

OOC: David is green
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 9/27/2008, 9:05 am

ooc: sorry
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 9/27/2008, 9:27 am

OOC: Its ok I 'll add a thing with the peoples colors
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 9/28/2008, 8:10 am

I slid my arms under Aeron's body, and lifted her up with ease. I looked around, the gods and godesses had left, I walked out of Olympus and moved swiftly to camp.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 10/30/2008, 4:55 pm

OOC: can we serusly only be in olympus on the soltices?
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 11/3/2008, 5:01 pm

OOC: the quietness of this topic tells me yes

Post by Guest 11/3/2008, 5:59 pm

OOC: Yea but ABG was being annoying and danny couldnt take it , if i was him ABG would have been banned when she asked the 3rd time
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 11/19/2008, 4:55 pm

OOC: another question for later,

when the winter soltice comes imma make Z talk to his dad , zeus. Does another person have to be talking as zeus or can i do it?
    example: (Z is white Zeus is yellow)
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

"hi dad" i said to zeus, my father

"hi son" zeus said
    __________________________________________________________ or does it have to be like this?

"hi dad" i said to zeus, my father
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

"hi son" zeus said

sorry for this post to be so long, i would be confused if i read the top only so, i made it easier
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 11/19/2008, 9:14 pm

OOC:No you can talk to yourself
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 12/22/2008, 10:26 am

Well, its the 22 in florida so, lets hope i dont get banned for this.

I go up the elevator. I was wondering how my father was going to think of me. Being the tightful son of Zeus, lord of the gods, he might go harsh on me. I listened to the elevator music. Ill just not worry about it. The elevator reached the 600th floor and I stepped out. I looked for my father. Woulden't the God of Gods be a little bit noticeable? I seen a throne. "Dad?" I questioned. I ran over to the throne and there he was. The god of the sky and heavens. "Dad!!!" Not seeing my dad for a long time, well and also knowing who my father is, was preety cool to see him in what..... 14 years? "Hello son" His voice shook me up, it was preety deep. I didn't know what a normal human parent would do to a son if he didn't see him for 14 years, let alone a god. What would he let me do and not do? Being a dad he must care somewhat about me. He shrunk down to human size and i gave him a hug. I didn't see his face but he must of been shocked. I let down a tear. "Uh... hi son! i haven't seen you in 14 years! I know I've missed some birthday partys of yours...""I don't care Im just happy to see you!" "I know I wanna to make it up for you. For missing all of your 14 birthdays, I wanna give you 5 gifts"He must've not really been a father so much to his other kids so, he didn't know what to say. But, that was alright. "What are they?" "Well, uh... i wanna let you dicide"Whoh, i thought to myself. Well, i did lose my sword during a battle...but, how would i say it? "Well, I lost my sword in a battle... so would be ok If I have a sword? One with some powers i guess would be nice." "Ah thats easy, HEPHAESTUS!!!" His yell almost defened me. Another person came I guess it was Hephaestus. "Yes Lord?" "Can you make my son one of your finest swords?" "Yes Lord."The man ran back where ever he came from. "While hes gone what else would you want?" To tell you the truth, I didn't want anything. I thought pretty hard for this one. While I was thinking I knew i would pick 3 more after this one. I always wanted a freind to talk to...."Would it be if I ask for a pet?" "Sure, but.... what kinda pet?" Why so many questions? He must know I'm some guy who will save the world or something specail..... "A Gryphon?" "Sure! My speacialty is flying animals!" I don't know what he did but I blinked and there it was. A newly born Gryphon. It was so cute!!!! "OH, thank you!" I gave it a hug. It couldn't even see which was even more cuter, and it licked me on the cheek "Ill name you..... Jet." The man came back with a very cool, sharp sword. "Perfect!" Then Zeus took it and with a thunder bolt and colided it with each other. The once tanish celestial bronze sword turned yellow. It had some electricity in it because i could see the shocks. That was cool. "Is that all the powers you want in it?""Ive always been a pyro.." "Sure!" Zeus looked at the man who was still here and Hephaestus knew what to do. He made a flame from his fingers and the sword absorbed it. The yellow sword turned now was orange which was weird because i hated the color orange. O well. Hephaestus left. "You have three more gifts" Zeus pointed out. "Jet would want a play mate... Wait.." I checked Jet. He was a boy. "How 'bout a boy dragon?" Out of nowhere he took out an egg. I took the egg. "Ill name you... Asher." Zeus looked at me. This was like a test. It was really hard to think beacuse it was hard questions."Um.. well..." I looked at the sword, Which was safely In its sheath which i forgot to tell you that Zeus gave me. Then I looked at the egg that was about to make my pocket bigger. I looked at Jet which was on my sholder sleeping. UGH! this is tough. I knew I was going to be in a lot of battles. "A sheild would be cool." "HEPHAESTUS!" The man came back looking kinda frustrated. "Yes Lord?" "Get my son a Sheild." The man looked at me with an angry eye. He walked away. "One more gift. Choose wisely." Ugh... maybe a gift that had nothing to do to me.... Pshh yea right. But what would I get? Before i could think about anything Hephaestus came back with a sheild he gave it to Zeus and he looked at it. "Perfect!" He gave it to me. "This sheild can deflect anything. Even bullets." Hephaestus left. Then the weirdest thing happened. Posiden came. He didn't look at me but I knew he didn't like me. He talked with Zeus then left. I had no idea what they were saying because they whispered. While they were talking Zeus looked at me. I knew it was something bad. I didnt worry about it. Hades also came and looked at me evilly. I looked at Jet, trying not to worry about it. Eventually Posieden and Hades left. Zeus looked at me. "Well, you have one more gift." I needed some training.... "Can Chiron train me?" "Sure!!" I gave Zeus a hug. "Thanks so much dad." Zeus looked at me "Well, I know your going to be in some tough times. So these gifts sould do.""By the way what do gryphons and dragons eat?" "Gryphons eat fish seeds.. what ever birds eat, and dragons eat cows, sometimes plants...humans, not you though. Uh..stuff like that." I knew i was going to have a hard time with fist because Posiden didnt like me so much. I gave my dad another hug and left. "BY DAD!" "BYE SON! I LOVE YOU!!!" My dad, he loved me. I went down the elevator.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 12/22/2008, 10:27 am

^
    OOC: thats a lot of typing.
    Artherius
    Artherius

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by Artherius 12/22/2008, 9:02 pm

I go up to the 600th floor of the empire state building. I came up and looked for a war blown place. I found it preety easy. Ares looked me in the eye, and I looked him back "Hello father." I said in a serius voice. "Hows my favorite son?" "You know, Just bulling some unworthies. The usaul." "How has hunting been?" "Alright but, there's too many unworthies out in the day..." "Take this ammulet, it will make the night seem clear as day for you" "Thank you, father" It was a short trip but I got an awsome gift. I was heading back to the elevator when Ares came back with a spear in his hands. "Wait son, have this" He handed me the spear. "This is one of my hunting spears. Put it to good use." I nodded in accepptance and left.

Last edited by Artherius on 12/23/2008, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nathan
    Nathan

Male
    Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post by Nathan 12/22/2008, 9:40 pm

I came up. I found Apollo . "Hello father" "Hi. What would you like?" "I would like a phonix and 50 fire arrows." He handed them too me. "As a gift for not being greedy, I give you a bow." "A bow?" "Not just any bow, this bow has super accuracy and, it has infinite regular arrows in this quiver." He handed me the quiver. "Thanks dad." " Your welcome son." The phonix. "Ill name you Coaster." The phonix layed on head then went to sleep. I left with a bird on my head. I hoped it didnt poo.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 5/19/2009, 7:14 pm

I walked into the throne room and leaned against one of the wall.

OOC: Mystical Travel FTW
    Mary Seuss
    Mary Seuss
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2563

Post by Mary Seuss 5/19/2009, 7:15 pm

I walked around Olympus. I had been here before, but still I couldn't help staring at the beauty. I finally arrived at the throne room.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male
    Number of posts : 3133

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/19/2009, 7:16 pm

I appear with Cole.
    Annalse
    Annalse

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-14

Post by Annalse 5/19/2009, 7:17 pm

This was my first time up at Olympus, and I was absolutely amazed by it's beauty. I immediately started looking for Apollo.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 5/19/2009, 7:18 pm

I appear behind Chris"Oh ya nice room" I said sarcastly
    Annalse
    Annalse

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-05-14

Post by Annalse 5/19/2009, 7:20 pm

My mother didn't live up in Olympus, so I just went to humor myself.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male
    Number of posts : 3133

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/19/2009, 7:21 pm

"AGGHHH! DAMN IT STOP DOING THAT!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content