A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+18
shortyy.xo
Aves
Steve Rogers
GlassesGirl111
Christian
Thalia's Long Lost Sister
horselover96
lost shadow
GavinP
Morgan Landry
Perca
Chuck
High King Fridgeir
Snuffleasaurus
Komaeda
Josh
Mason
Jordan
22 posters

Mount Olympus

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Mount Olympus Empty Mount Olympus

Post by Jordan 12/21/2012, 1:21 pm

[For the Winter Solstice Trip of 2012]

~Now Open~

Note: The topic will be locked periodically so the admins can catch up on posts.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Mount Olympus Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Mason 12/21/2012, 1:40 pm

Nick came up, running to Hestia. He had Brownie. This was his third Olympus trip, and he loved seeing his mother. Although, the first time, he didn't know it was his mother....
    Anyway, he handed her a new golden kettle. "Merry Christmas, Mom!"
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 1:53 pm

I step out into Olympus and let out a small gasp, it looked incredible. I walked down the path and kept looking around. "Who'd of thought that this had been sitting above New York all this time..." I muttered to myself. I walk around, looking for my mother, Tyche, not entirely sure what she would look like, I had only seen the statues before now. "I hope she likes me..." I say to myself, also wishing Darius could have joined me here, but I hadn't been able to find him. He'll be gutted... I thought to myself, then I remembered Darius had said he never wanted to meet our mother, she hadn't had anything to do with our lives so it didn't concern him now. I didn't think the same. Still, I continued to look around hoping she would spot me first.

I step out of the elevator and let out a loud, "Wow." I was in awe, the place looked beautiful, it was like nothing I had ever seen before. I didn't waste any time though, I quickly ran down the path, stepping around a girl who was walking slowly. I wanted to meet my Dad, I couldn't wait to meet him, then it occurred to me, I had no idea what he looked like. I hope he would recognise me first. "I'm so excited, I'm so excited!" I kept saying, whilst looking for Pollux.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 12/21/2012, 1:54 pm

The goddess of the Hearth looked up at her son and smiled, "It's not Christmas yet, my dear." Hestia said through bright eyes. The Solstice Trip had officially started, she'd begin to see more and more demigods, and wondered if she could make a bigger fire to keep them warm.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 12/21/2012, 2:02 pm

I looked at olympus. It was the biggest thing I have ever seen. It was my first time up hear. I had to go with the other people in my cabin so it was just me. I had never seen my mother before. She never even talks to me. when I got up there I saw her. Her eyes were sparkling like the stars. " mom! er um I mean Ourania. " i told her. " oh come hear Alma " Ourania told me. sometimes I am happy to be an only child. I wanted to stay with her longer but it was time to go. " bye mom oh wait hears this " I gave my mother a telescope because she is the goddess of astronomy. When I left I also felt like my eyes were shining.

Last edited by Zoe nightshade on 12/21/2012, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 12/21/2012, 2:06 pm

Achilles stared in awe as he and Ever exited the elevator. The place was enormous... it seemed really warm too, the colors, not the temperature. Warm creams and golds were everywhere, differently colored banners hung through out the city and even from here he could see the large throne room. Achilles had to consciously close his hanging jaw, this place was fantastic.

OOC: Zoe, don't roleplay gods.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 12/21/2012, 2:10 pm

Ever stepped out of the elevator, following a half step behind Achilles, clutching his hand."I feel so small," she commented
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/21/2012, 2:14 pm

Jordan wrote:The goddess of the Hearth looked up at her son and smiled, "It's not Christmas yet, my dear." Hestia said through bright eyes. The Solstice Trip had officially started, she'd begin to see more and more demigods, and wondered if she could make a bigger fire to keep them warm.

"I know, Mom...but I won't see you again until the next solstice, so.....Mom, I love you."
    Nick hugged his mother.
    "Want me to make us some tea?"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 12/21/2012, 2:21 pm

"We can't all be tall, Hon." Achilles said with a smiled and kissed her cheek. "Want to go meet Athena?" Achilles asked, he didn't want to meet his dad... what would he say? Thanks for ruining my life, and making everyone hate me, the plagues were just really nice. What would a god do if he punched him? Even though he was his dad, Apollo would still be able to obliterate him with a glance.... Achilles decided he wouldn't meet him... not today.

"No thank you, but I appreciate the offer." Hestia said as she tended to a fire in front of her. Her son embraced her and she ran a thin hand through his hair. "I love you too Nicholas, you make me proud." She smiled, leaving the fire alone for a few moments.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 12/21/2012, 2:26 pm

Ever stopped walking. She didn't want to, but yet she did. She had no idea what shed even say! Her grip tightened on Achilles hand into practically a death grip. "I-I guess," she said
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/21/2012, 2:28 pm

Jordan wrote:"We can't all be tall, Hon." Achilles said with a smiled and kissed her cheek. "Want to go meet Athena?" Achilles asked, he didn't want to meet his dad... what would he say? Thanks for ruining my life, and making everyone hate me, the plagues were just really nice. What would a god do if he punched him? Even though he was his dad, Apollo would still be able to obliterate him with a glance.... Achilles decided he wouldn't meet him... not today.

"No thank you, but I appreciate the offer." Hestia said as she tended to a fire in front of her. Her son embraced her and she ran a thin hand through his hair. "I love you too Nicholas, you make me proud." She smiled, leaving the fire alone for a few moments.

Nick smiled as his other. He really liked her. "So, do you like the kettle? I bought it with some of my money I saved up, before camp. I had to pay extra for it to be golden." He thought about the one thing he wanted for Christmas: a pet, so Brownie could have a mate.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/21/2012, 2:31 pm

I come out of the elevator and think to myself, This place is amazing. I walk around while looking for my mother.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 12/21/2012, 2:42 pm

Jaz appeared on Mt. Olympus, shadow-travelling like she had done many times in the past and dusted herself off. It wasn't like she was particularly dusty or something, she just felt like that's what people did after a journey. Once she was satisfied with her state-of-being, Jaz wandered around looking for her father. Having been here several times before, she should probably know where he was, but she didn't. She couldn't remember if he sat in the corner of the main temple or if he was somewhere else, sitting alone. Either way, he was probably alone. Or with Persephone. Unless of course you could call all those dead spirits he kept under his cloak "company."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 12/21/2012, 2:47 pm

It was my first time in Olympous and I was looking around me fascinated.I could see the nymphs and some of the minor gods walking around.I hoped I would see my father but deep inside me I was sure he was going to be underwater.I sighed and started walking.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2012, 2:52 pm

The elevator doors open, their golden frames revealing the imposing shapes of the city on Mount Olympus. Jana Kay stared in awe at the intimidating monuments, temples, houses, but couldn't stop marveling at the beauty of the gardens, the aesthetics of the arrangements of plants, and the delicious fragrances they combined.
    She was still wearing her yellow trousers, one red shoe and the other one green, and one of her orange Camp-shirts. Her thin, blonde braid was casually put over one shoulder. At the top of it, the white rose blossom glistened in the light like velvet.
    Jana Kay carefully stepped outside the elevator, smiled at James, who had been with her throughout the whole trip, and together, they marched forth to the Palace of Gods.
    During their short trip, Jana couldn't stop thinking Annabeth had definitely made an excellent job of it. She didn't talk much with the daughter of Athena, yet she really appreciated her.
    They finally passed the large golden gates and entered the hall, feeling like diminutive versions of themselves.
    Jana Kay immediately started looking for her mother; she should be on her throne.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/21/2012, 3:00 pm

[color=cyan]I turned my head to see Jana next to me with that beautiful smile on her lips.

-It's beautiful,I wispered but I wasn't sure for what I was talking about.You are lucky.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 12/21/2012, 3:20 pm

I walked into Olympus. I looked around for a bit then I decided to go look for Aphrodite. I have to admit, I was a little excited to see her, but I promised myself I would stay calm and not freak out.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by lost shadow 12/21/2012, 3:22 pm

crow showed up and so did kie and crow started searching for mania it was there first time in olympus
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/21/2012, 3:23 pm

OOC:Hey,Shadow,isn't Kie at the infirmary
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Post by horselover96 12/21/2012, 3:23 pm

Alya slowly stepped forward out of the elevator looking around for Eris her mother and said "Does anyone know where I can find Eris and looked around
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by lost shadow 12/21/2012, 3:26 pm

ooc i just made him leave

Female
    Number of posts : 164
    Registration date : 2012-12-07

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 12/21/2012, 3:28 pm

My eyes widen in awe as I step off the elevator. I gaze around Olympus in amazement. Who knew such a beautiful place could be above the most crowded city in the U.S.? I thought. I continue to walk around, but I felt strangely vulerable without Zima. Where could my mom be? I wondered. I had to talk to her, at least this once.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/21/2012, 3:33 pm

I continue searching for my mother. Then I see a statue of Zeus. I think, Of course."
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 3:39 pm

After a lot of looking around, and checking out Olympus, I still hadn't managed to find Tyche. It took asking other people for directions, which I hadn't wanted to do to find her, I guess I wasn't so lucky up here... Eventually though I found her, she didn't seem to be with anyone one else so I walked up to her and say, "Hey... mother... I'm Kyla." She seemed pretty, and she seemed nice, but at the same time, she seemed like the sort of person you didn't want to anger. I hoped she would be nice to me.

It took me quite some time, and I had to do a lot of looking around. Some girl even asked me for directions to find Tyche, I had no idea where she was! Anyway, eventually I found a man who looked like the statues of my dad. I really hoped that was him, otherwise I'd look a fool. I stopped and I wanted to walk up to him, but I was nervous. I was scared. I took a deep breath and realised this would be my only chance for quite a long time, I walked up to him, shyly and said, "Hey... D...Dad, do you know wh... who I am?"
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 12/21/2012, 3:44 pm

Danielle walked in, looking around. "Holy crap." She muttered, walking around. "I wonder if my dad is up here..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 5:25 pm