A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+18
shortyy.xo
Aves
Steve Rogers
GlassesGirl111
Christian
Thalia's Long Lost Sister
horselover96
lost shadow
GavinP
Morgan Landry
Perca
Chuck
High King Fridgeir
Snuffleasaurus
Komaeda
Josh
Mason
Jordan
22 posters

Mount Olympus

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Mount Olympus - Page 3 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Jordan 12/21/2012, 4:46 pm

Charlii wrote:I smile giddily, "Does that mean I'm your favourite?"

Pollux smiled, "look at you twisting my words, you sure you're not a child of Hermes?" The god laughed, "But I can't say. I can't show any sign of favoritism."
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by lost shadow 12/21/2012, 4:47 pm

crow nodded and examined her curiously
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 12/21/2012, 4:49 pm

I walk into olympus and march right into the throne room. I bow at the bottom of Ares' throne. "Father, it is good to see you again"
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 4:50 pm

Jordan wrote:
    Charlii wrote:I smile giddily, "Does that mean I'm your favourite?"

Pollux smiled, "look at you twisting my words, you sure you're not a child of Hermes?" The god laughed, "But I can't say. I can't show any sign of favoritism."

I laugh, I really liked my Dad, he was really nice. "Well, I haven't seen many other children at camp, so I guess I have to be your favourite there since Im the only one!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2012, 4:51 pm

Jana Kay wondered how Demeter had seen her thoughts, but she didn't think about it too much. She's a goddess. She can do this. she thought.
    Carefully, the young girl put a hand on the ground. Slowly, from the marble of the floor, earth pushed through and a single leaf emerged. The leaf sharpened and got greater in size, and then a blossom unfolded, a long, oval blossom. It carefully opened with soft velvet sound, revealing a strikingly great white lily. The yellow pistil within shone golden in the sunlight.
    Jana Kay handed the flower to her mother.
    "In old France, the lily was the emblem of the royal family. I hope this one is a pretty gift to your royalty, Mum." she sincerely said. This wasn't something to lick boots. She really was in awe when in front of her mother. She was her idole, everything she wanted to achieve.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 12/21/2012, 4:55 pm

frotbot wrote:I say, "Oh, well do you know where Hecate is?"

Iris pointed at another group of gods. "I believe she's over there."

GavinP wrote:"So... Um..." What should I say?! I had no idea what to say to my own mother! "How have you been?" I ask unimaginatively.

"Radiant as always!" Aphrodite said and giggled to herself. She then looked back at Sarah. "Oh you're still here..." she said and shrugged it off. "I'm the goddess of love beauty. Of course I'm doing well!"

Charlii wrote:I shrug, "I was mad at him because he acts like Dad should have done... He acts like a father, not a brother. He's always questioning my judgements, never lets me make my own calls. And then, when he found me and Kunal, he started having a go at me, so I got mad and yelled at him. But he seemed to forgive me and understand why I did it, but I don't know where he went..." I then go on to tell her about Dad, "Dad lost it after you left... he... did things to me."

"I see," Tyche replied with a nod. "I'm sorry I couldn't have been there, I really am."

lost shadow wrote:crow nodded and examined her curiously

Mania continued to stare at him. "Is there something you want, or..?"[/color]

Morgan Landry wrote:Jana Kay wondered how Demeter had seen her thoughts, but she didn't think about it too much. She's a goddess. She can do this. she thought.
    Carefully, the young girl put a hand on the ground. Slowly, from the marble of the floor, earth pushed through and a single leaf emerged. The leaf sharpened and got greater in size, and then a blossom unfolded, a long, oval blossom. It carefully opened with soft velvet sound, revealing a strikingly great white lily. The yellow pistil within shone golden in the sunlight.
    Jana Kay handed the flower to her mother.
    "In old France, the lily was the emblem of the royal family. I hope this one is a pretty gift to your royalty, Mum." she sincerely said. This wasn't something to lick boots. She really was in awe when in front of her mother. She was her idole, everything she wanted to achieve.

Demeter smiled as she watched her daughter create the flower. She took the bulb in her hand gracefully and said, "Thank you! It's beautiful. I'm so proud of you, Jana."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/21/2012, 4:57 pm

I say, "Thank you." I walk over to the group looking for my mother.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 12/21/2012, 4:57 pm

The god of war glanced down at his son... did he have to be nice to ALL of them? He glanced over at Zeus who shot the god an encouraging look, and by "encouraging" it was a look that told him he would be zapped if he didn't behave. Ares sighed, "Sup." The god snorted stabbing a knife into the arm of his throne, which was littered with dozens of notches like it.

Pollux smiled at his daughter, "Being here gives you serious brownie points, but that's all I'm going to say."
    GlassesGirl111
    GlassesGirl111

Female
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2012-12-12

Post by GlassesGirl111 12/21/2012, 5:00 pm

Sarah,Who was Acompanied by her Best friend,Cassandra entered Olympus."wow" They both said awe struck. Sarah walked up to her mother,Demeter."Hi mother,I brought you somthing"Sarah said and held up a box wrapped in Green paper that had trees and plants on it
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 5:02 pm

I shake it off, "It's okay, he's gone now. I won't have to see him again, though can you ask Hades not to be too cruel to him, he was still my dad after all..."

I smile, "I like brownie points. So what's it like being a God?"
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 12/21/2012, 5:03 pm

"Of course" I said smiling. "I've been good too, just so you know" I told her. "Well then, what have you been up to? Apart from looking in a mirror, you always look perfect, I dont know why you look in it all the time"

I glance at the others in the room. "show offs" I muttered. "If you dont want me here then I'll go?" I said to my father. Its hard being a god, that much I could have assumed, maybe he didn't have time for his children this time...
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 12/21/2012, 5:08 pm

Charlii wrote:I smile, "I like brownie points. So what's it like being a God?"

Pollux shrugged, "It's... divine." He threw his head back and laughed, "Oh sorry, going kind of spastic."

GavinP wrote:I glance at the others in the room. "show offs" I muttered. "If you dont want me here then I'll go?" I said to my father. Its hard being a god, that much I could have assumed, maybe he didn't have time for his children this time...

"Nah, stay." Ares said flashing a smile, "I like ya, kiddo. So how's camp? Got into any good fights?" The god asked, that was one thing he liked, his kids fighting... and winning.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/21/2012, 5:08 pm

GlassesGirl111 wrote:Sarah,Who was Acompanied by her Best friend,Cassandra entered Olympus."wow" They both said awe struck. Sarah walked up to her mother,Demeter."Hi mother,I brought you somthing"Sarah said and held up a box wrapped in Green paper that had trees and plants on it

Demeter took the package in her hand and smiled. "Oh you shouldn't have."

Charlii wrote:I shake it off, "It's okay, he's gone now. I won't have to see him again, though can you ask Hades not to be too cruel to him, he was still my dad after all..."

"I have no control over what Hades does to your father, unfortunately."

GavinP wrote:"Of course" I said smiling. "I've been good too, just so you know" I told her. "Well then, what have you been up to? Apart from looking in a mirror, you always look perfect, I dont know why you look in it all the time"

"Just making people fall in love and all that blah blah. Ooh did you see the series finale of Gossip Girl?"
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 5:09 pm

I nod, understanding what she was saying, "K. So how come you're not even allowed to come down to camp?"

I laugh, actually getting the joke, "So what do you do for fun up here?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/21/2012, 5:10 pm

I see a woman who I think is my mother because she is the only goddess in the crowd. I say, "Mother?"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/21/2012, 5:12 pm

Charlii wrote:I nod, understanding what she was saying, "K. So how come you're not even allowed to come down to camp?"

"It would be much to overwhelming if the gods just showed up at camp whenever they felt like it," Tych pointed out.

frotbot wrote:I see a woman who I think is my mother because she is the only goddess in the crowd. I say, "Mother?"

"Yes?" Hecate replied.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 5:13 pm

"What about like set days for each God to come down?" I ask her, just wanting a reason to be able to see her more. This was the first time in 17 years I had ever seen her, I didn't want to be only able to say her once or twice a year.
    GlassesGirl111
    GlassesGirl111

Female
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2012-12-12

Post by GlassesGirl111 12/21/2012, 5:14 pm

Sarah smiled,She was Glad her mother loved the gift she had made."I'm Glad you like it"she said
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/21/2012, 5:15 pm

I say, "Hi mom, I got something for you." I pull a package out of my backpack.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 12/21/2012, 5:15 pm

Jordan wrote:"Nah, stay." Ares said flashing a smile, "I like ya, kiddo. So how's camp? Got into any good fights?" The god asked, that was one thing he liked, his kids fighting... and winning.

Elleon wrote:"Just making people fall in love and all that blah blah. Ooh did you see the series finale of Gossip Girl?"

I smiled at my dad again. "Camps good, train and stuff. I've only fought with Gordon really he's gotten really, annoying since we got to camp. But I wont kill him, its all good. Oh! And theres another kid that really annoys me so I taught him a lesson" I shrugged

I nodded. "Yeah! Like seriously? Dan? Come on! It did kind of make sense though" I said.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/21/2012, 5:19 pm

Charlii wrote:"What about like set days for each God to come down?" I ask her, just wanting a reason to be able to see her more. This was the first time in 17 years I had ever seen her, I didn't want to be only able to say her once or twice a year.

Tyche shook her head. "I'm afraid I have no control over that."

GlassesGirl111 wrote:Sarah smiled,She was Glad her mother loved the gift she had made."I'm Glad you like it"she said

"What is it?" Demeter asked, inspecting the package.

frotbot wrote:I say, "Hi mom, I got something for you." I pull a package out of my backpack.

Hecate took the package suspiciously. "What is this for?"

GavinP wrote:I nodded. "Yeah! Like seriously? Dan? Come on! It did kind of make sense though" I said.

"They should learn to write better stories, obviously."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 12/21/2012, 5:20 pm

I walked into the main foyer of the Main Hall. I grinned, looking for my father, Posiedon. I was super excited. I loved this time of year. I loved seeing Posiedon because he was always so friendly.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/21/2012, 5:21 pm

I say, "Merry early Christmas."
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 12/21/2012, 5:22 pm

"You're absolutely right!" I said completely agreeing with my mother.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 5:23 pm

"I've always dreamed of meeting you, you know. I wish I could have met you sooner." I confess to her

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 7:30 pm