A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+18
shortyy.xo
Aves
Steve Rogers
GlassesGirl111
Christian
Thalia's Long Lost Sister
horselover96
lost shadow
GavinP
Morgan Landry
Perca
Chuck
High King Fridgeir
Snuffleasaurus
Komaeda
Josh
Mason
Jordan
22 posters

Mount Olympus

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Mount Olympus - Page 2 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Mason 12/21/2012, 3:48 pm

ooc: Admins still need to respond to Nick lala

bic: Kaden walked up onto Olympus with Darcy. "My dad, first?" he asked her, going up to Hypnos. "Hello, father," he bowed.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by lost shadow 12/21/2012, 3:53 pm

ooc i never found out if egyptian gods are here yes or no? crow found mania he walked up to her "hello mother... its me crow"
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 3:54 pm

ooc: why would Egyptian Gods be on Olympus (Home of the Greek Gods?)
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 12/21/2012, 3:55 pm

OOC: In the summer solstice they were so I dont see why they wouldn't be now.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 3:55 pm

ooc: well, if they were then, I take back my statement, but that wouldnt make sense to me
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 12/21/2012, 3:56 pm

Jaz wandered around Olympus aimlessly, thinking about what she would do once she found her father. He wasn't too fond of hugs last time, but his reaction was still funny. She giggled to herself, not really paying attention and ended up literally bumping into someone (Tannon). "Oh sorry!" she apologized in her eloquent French accent. "excusez-moi."

Mace wrote:
    Jordan wrote:"We can't all be tall, Hon." Achilles said with a smiled and kissed her cheek. "Want to go meet Athena?" Achilles asked, he didn't want to meet his dad... what would he say? Thanks for ruining my life, and making everyone hate me, the plagues were just really nice. What would a god do if he punched him? Even though he was his dad, Apollo would still be able to obliterate him with a glance.... Achilles decided he wouldn't meet him... not today.

"No thank you, but I appreciate the offer." Hestia said as she tended to a fire in front of her. Her son embraced her and she ran a thin hand through his hair. "I love you too Nicholas, you make me proud." She smiled, leaving the fire alone for a few moments.

Nick smiled as his other. He really liked her. "So, do you like the kettle? I bought it with some of my money I saved up, before camp. I had to pay extra for it to be golden." He thought about the one thing he wanted for Christmas: a pet, so Brownie could have a mate.

Hestia nodded with a bright smile. "I love it."

Charlii wrote:After a lot of looking around, and checking out Olympus, I still hadn't managed to find Tyche. It took asking other people for directions, which I hadn't wanted to do to find her, I guess I wasn't so lucky up here... Eventually though I found her, she didn't seem to be with anyone one else so I walked up to her and say, "Hey... mother... I'm Kyla." She seemed pretty, and she seemed nice, but at the same time, she seemed like the sort of person you didn't want to anger. I hoped she would be nice to me.

It took me quite some time, and I had to do a lot of looking around. Some girl even asked me for directions to find Tyche, I had no idea where she was! Anyway, eventually I found a man who looked like the statues of my dad. I really hoped that was him, otherwise I'd look a fool. I stopped and I wanted to walk up to him, but I was nervous. I was scared. I took a deep breath and realised this would be my only chance for quite a long time, I walked up to him, shyly and said, "Hey... D...Dad, do you know wh... who I am?"

Tyche straightened her dress and looked up at Kyla and smiled. "Hello, Kyla. How have you been?" she asked.

Pollux nodded. "Of course, Ciara. How could I forget about one of my children?"

OOC: Only Greek gods are on Olympus, so no Egyptians/Norse/Romans. Idk if Kenny allowed the others before, but I'm saying no to them today.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 12/21/2012, 3:57 pm

ooc: Okay elle, and yeah I thought it was weird that they were on Olympus when they are Egyptian so it does make sense that they wouldn't be there :)

Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 3:59 pm

I smile at my mother, She actually does know me! I thought excitedly. "I'm fine. How have you been?" I ask her politely.

I beam when he says my name, he actually knew me. "Well, you never visited me and mum, so I thought you had forgotten about us..."
    ooc: Ciara's mums name is Helen, if you want to use that.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2012, 4:00 pm

Jana Kay marched forward to her mother's throne. It was a beautiful seat, made of plants, crops, and wheat. Jana would have loved a seat like that, but she mentally corrected herself. You're mortal. Not a god.
    Her mother, Demeter, was sitting in it.
    This was the second or third time Jana ever met her mother.
    She immediately fell on her knees, her head low.
    "Hello, Mum." she said.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by lost shadow 12/21/2012, 4:00 pm

kie looked around some more and crow waited for a response from mania
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 12/21/2012, 4:01 pm

OOC: Underworld gods are here, correct?
    Danielle walked around, looking at everybody. She felt a bit sad, seeing everyone else with there parents. She wasn't looking where she was going and accidently bumped into Nick. "Oh, gods I'm sorry!" She said, looking at Hestia. Her legs began to shake. "I-I'm so sorry."
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/21/2012, 4:13 pm

lost shadow wrote:ooc i never found out if egyptian gods are here yes or no?

crow found mania he walked up to her "hello mother... its me crow"

Mania stared at Crow blankly and replied with a monotone voice, "Hello, Crow."

Charlii wrote:I smile at my mother, She actually does know me! I thought excitedly. "I'm fine. How have you been?" I ask her politely.

I beam when he says my name, he actually knew me. "Well, you never visited me and mum, so I thought you had forgotten about us..."
    ooc: Ciara's mums name is Helen, if you want to use that.

Tyche nodded. "I've been well. How has camp been treating you?"

Pollux nodded. "I couldn't see you, but I never forgot. I never forgot about you and Helen."

Morgan Landry wrote:Jana Kay marched forward to her mother's throne. It was a beautiful seat, made of plants, crops, and wheat. Jana would have loved a seat like that, but she mentally corrected herself. You're mortal. Not a god.
    Her mother, Demeter, was sitting in it.
    This was the second or third time Jana ever met her mother.
    She immediately fell on her knees, her head low.
    "Hello, Mum." she said.

Demeter beamed when she saw her daughter. "Hello Jana. It's nice to see you."

Chris the Caterpillar wrote:OOC: Underworld gods are here, correct?
    Danielle walked around, looking at everybody. She felt a bit sad, seeing everyone else with there parents. She wasn't looking where she was going and accidently bumped into Nick. "Oh, gods I'm sorry!" She said, looking at Hestia. Her legs began to shake. "I-I'm so sorry."

ooc: Yes.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 12/21/2012, 4:15 pm

I looked some more for my dad and then walked towards a park and stood there,leaning on a tree.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 12/21/2012, 4:16 pm

Elleon wrote:Jaz wandered around Olympus aimlessly, thinking about what she would do once she found her father. He wasn't too fond of hugs last time, but his reaction was still funny. She giggled to herself, not really paying attention and ended up literally bumping into someone (Tannon). "Oh sorry!" she apologized in her eloquent French accent. "excusez-moi."

Mace wrote:
    Jordan wrote:"We can't all be tall, Hon." Achilles said with a smiled and kissed her cheek. "Want to go meet Athena?" Achilles asked, he didn't want to meet his dad... what would he say? Thanks for ruining my life, and making everyone hate me, the plagues were just really nice. What would a god do if he punched him? Even though he was his dad, Apollo would still be able to obliterate him with a glance.... Achilles decided he wouldn't meet him... not today.

"No thank you, but I appreciate the offer." Hestia said as she tended to a fire in front of her. Her son embraced her and she ran a thin hand through his hair. "I love you too Nicholas, you make me proud." She smiled, leaving the fire alone for a few moments.

Nick smiled as his other. He really liked her. "So, do you like the kettle? I bought it with some of my money I saved up, before camp. I had to pay extra for it to be golden." He thought about the one thing he wanted for Christmas: a pet, so Brownie could have a mate.

Hestia nodded with a bright smile. "I love it."

Charlii wrote:After a lot of looking around, and checking out Olympus, I still hadn't managed to find Tyche. It took asking other people for directions, which I hadn't wanted to do to find her, I guess I wasn't so lucky up here... Eventually though I found her, she didn't seem to be with anyone one else so I walked up to her and say, "Hey... mother... I'm Kyla." She seemed pretty, and she seemed nice, but at the same time, she seemed like the sort of person you didn't want to anger. I hoped she would be nice to me.

It took me quite some time, and I had to do a lot of looking around. Some girl even asked me for directions to find Tyche, I had no idea where she was! Anyway, eventually I found a man who looked like the statues of my dad. I really hoped that was him, otherwise I'd look a fool. I stopped and I wanted to walk up to him, but I was nervous. I was scared. I took a deep breath and realised this would be my only chance for quite a long time, I walked up to him, shyly and said, "Hey... D...Dad, do you know wh... who I am?"

Tyche straightened her dress and looked up at Kyla and smiled. "Hello, Kyla. How have you been?" she asked.

Pollux nodded. "Of course, Ciara. How could I forget about one of my children?"

OOC: Only Greek gods are on Olympus, so no Egyptians/Norse/Romans. Idk if Kenny allowed the others before, but I'm saying no to them today.

Chris the Caterpillar wrote:OOC: Underworld gods are here, correct?

Nick said, "it's okay, Dani." And he turned back to Hestia, smiling. "I'm glad!" He hoped she'd ask what he wanted for Christmas...no, he wasn't selfish like that.

Kaden kept bowing to Hypnos.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 4:18 pm

Tyche nodded. "I've been well. How has camp been treating you?"

Pollux nodded. "I couldn't see you, but I never forgot. I never forgot about you and Helen."

I smile happily, "Really well actually, I met a boy, he may come up later. He's a son of Dionysus. But I don't know how Darius has been... I guess I haven't seen him very much, I told him to give me some more space. Well, more like yelled it."

I smile softly, "Mum misses you. Why couldn't you see us?"

GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 12/21/2012, 4:18 pm

After a while I walk into the throne room and go up to my mothers throne. She is sitting there, looking as beautiful as ever. "Um..." I said with a bow. "Hello Aphrodite" I said unsure of what she preferred to be called
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 12/21/2012, 4:21 pm

Danielle looked around, and spotted someone. It was a man, with black hair, black eyes, and pale skin. He was wearing a robe, glowing a faint grey. He was sitting on a throne of bones. It wasn't as big as the other thrones, but to her, all of the thrones were big. She immediatly recognized him as Thanatos. She walked up to him, and bowed. "Hello... father." She still felt weird about calling a god her 'father'
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2012, 4:23 pm

Only the great smile on Demeter's face seemed to exist. Jana Kay looked up at her mother; the goddess's warm eyes seemed to glow with warmth.
    Nice to see you... It's nice to see you... she thought over and over again. She resisted the urge to hug Demeter, and stood up.
    Loads of things came into her mind, things she wanted to say, from "I've missed you sooo much!" to "I've grown better with my powers over plants, may I show you?" but she only smiled a great, warm, frank smile at her mother.
    "How are you?" she dared to ask.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/21/2012, 4:23 pm

I walk toward a fountain. I see a woman standing beside it. I feel warm inside, I think that it is my mother. I say, "Hi mom, I think."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 12/21/2012, 4:36 pm

Mace wrote:

Kaden kept bowing to Hypnos.

"Stand up." The god snapped, "I'm no king, I'm your father." Hypnos said with a smile, and yawned sleepily.

Charlii wrote:

Pollux frowned, "I wish I could, but we are forbidden to show favoritism." The god explained quietly.

Chris the Caterpillar wrote: Danielle looked around, and spotted someone. It was a man, with black hair, black eyes, and pale skin. He was wearing a robe, glowing a faint grey. He was sitting on a throne of bones. It wasn't as big as the other thrones, but to her, all of the thrones were big. She immediatly recognized him as Thanatos. She walked up to him, and bowed. "Hello... father." She still felt weird about calling a god her 'father'

The god bent his muscled torso forward as large dark wings folded behind his back. The god of death smiled staring down at his daughter, "Hello Danielle."
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 4:39 pm

Charlii wrote:

Pollux frowned, "I wish I could, but we are forbidden to show favoritism." The god explained quietly.

I smile giddily, "Does that mean I'm your favourite?"

Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/21/2012, 4:42 pm

Mace wrote:Nick said, "it's okay, Dani." And he turned back to Hestia, smiling. "I'm glad!" He hoped she'd ask what he wanted for Christmas...no, he wasn't selfish like that.

Hestia tossed another branch onto the fire and set the kettle to the side of it.

Charlii wrote:I smile happily, "Really well actually, I met a boy, he may come up later. He's a son of Dionysus. But I don't know how Darius has been... I guess I haven't seen him very much, I told him to give me some more space. Well, more like yelled it."

Tyche chuckled. "I'm glad you've met someone. That's good." She glanced around momentarily and asked, "Is there a reason you were mad at your brother? Is that why he didn't come today?"

GavinP wrote:After a while I walk into the throne room and go up to my mothers throne. She is sitting there, looking as beautiful as ever. "Um..." I said with a bow. "Hello Aphrodite" I said unsure of what she preferred to be called

Aphrodite glanced up from her mirror, which she had been staring in all day, and looked at Sarah. "Oh hello, Child," she said and went back to staring at herself.

Morgan Landry wrote:Only the great smile on Demeter's face seemed to exist. Jana Kay looked up at her mother; the goddess's warm eyes seemed to glow with warmth.
    Nice to see you... It's nice to see you... she thought over and over again. She resisted the urge to hug Demeter, and stood up.
    Loads of things came into her mind, things she wanted to say, from "I've missed you sooo much!" to "I've grown better with my powers over plants, may I show you?" but she only smiled a great, warm, frank smile at her mother.
    "How are you?" she dared to ask.

"I'd love to see!" Demeter said happily.

frotbot wrote:I walk toward a fountain. I see a woman standing beside it. I feel warm inside, I think that it is my mother. I say, "Hi mom, I think."

Iris glanced at Cato. "I'm not your mother," she said blatantly.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/21/2012, 4:44 pm

I say, "Oh, well do you know where Hecate is?"
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 12/21/2012, 4:45 pm

"So... Um..." What should I say?! I had no idea what to say to my own mother! "How have you been?" I ask unimaginatively.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/21/2012, 4:45 pm

Charlii wrote:I smile happily, "Really well actually, I met a boy, he may come up later. He's a son of Dionysus. But I don't know how Darius has been... I guess I haven't seen him very much, I told him to give me some more space. Well, more like yelled it."

Tyche chuckled. "I'm glad you've met someone. That's good." She glanced around momentarily and asked, "Is there a reason you were mad at your brother? Is that why he didn't come today?"

I shrug, "I was mad at him because he acts like Dad should have done... He acts like a father, not a brother. He's always questioning my judgements, never lets me make my own calls. And then, when he found me and Kunal, he started having a go at me, so I got mad and yelled at him. But he seemed to forgive me and understand why I did it, but I don't know where he went..." I then go on to tell her about Dad, "Dad lost it after you left... he... did things to me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 7:31 pm