A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+18
shortyy.xo
Aves
Steve Rogers
GlassesGirl111
Christian
Thalia's Long Lost Sister
horselover96
lost shadow
GavinP
Morgan Landry
Perca
Chuck
High King Fridgeir
Snuffleasaurus
Komaeda
Josh
Mason
Jordan
22 posters

Mount Olympus

Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Mount Olympus - Page 4 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Chuck 12/21/2012, 5:29 pm

frotbot wrote:I say, "Merry early Christmas."

"You know I don't celebrate Chrismas, right?" Hecate replied. "But ahh, no matter. If my children wish to give me gifts then alright."

GavinP wrote:"You're absolutely right!" I said completely agreeing with my mother.

Aphrodite nodded. "Awful ending, to say the least."

Charlii wrote:"I've always dreamed of meeting you, you know. I wish I could have met you sooner." I confess to her

"It would have been very dangerous for you if you had met me sooner. I wouldn't want that bad luck for you."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 12/21/2012, 9:34 pm

Charlii wrote:I laugh, actually getting the joke, "So what do you do for fun up here?"

Pollux shrugged, "I'm a minor god, I can usually shirk my duties." He admitted, "I watch mortals, check in on Camp once in a while, the usual." The god shrugged.

GavinP wrote:I smiled at my dad again. "Camps good, train and stuff. I've only fought with Gordon really he's gotten really, annoying since we got to camp. But I wont kill him, its all good. Oh! And theres another kid that really annoys me so I taught him a lesson" I shrugged

"THAT'S my boy!" Ares exclaimed, "And don't kill anyone... if you can help it. I don't need anymore of the gods mad at me." Ares shrugged, "and seriously? What's a better punishment than being bested in a fight and living to feel the shame!? You're on your way, kid."

Agent LastWish wrote:I walked into the main foyer of the Main Hall. I grinned, looking for my father, Posiedon. I was super excited. I loved this time of year. I loved seeing Posiedon because he was always so friendly.

Poseidon spotted his daughter out of the crowd, he didn't have many children, so he usually kept his eyes open for the few he did have. The god placed his middle finger and thumb between his lips making a shrill whistle. The god lifted his hand up and waved his daughter over.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9302
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 12/22/2012, 11:07 pm

I walk in looking for Thanatos. When I spot him I walk over to him. I look around not knowing what to say.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 12/22/2012, 11:09 pm

The god of death turned to look at his son, "Nice to see you, Trey." Thanatos said with a faint smile.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by shortyy.xo 12/22/2012, 11:10 pm

I walk in,looking for my dad Apollo,a present behind my back
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 12/22/2012, 11:11 pm

Adam walked onto Olympus, looking for his father. He'd probably be sleeping, so Adam was on the look out for that.

Vivian walked onto Olympus. She wondered what her father looked like. Would he even remember her?
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 12/22/2012, 11:12 pm

"Um." I say still not knowing what to say. "Hi, dad."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 12/22/2012, 11:15 pm

Agent Fly wrote:"Um." I say still not knowing what to say. "Hi, dad."

Thanatos rolled his shoulders, his dark eyes fixed on his son, "Have you been enjoying your time at Camp?" The god asked.

OOC: Just a note everyone, it's a lot easier on me if you roleplay your character approaching their god parent.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 12/22/2012, 11:17 pm

Ever's eyes roamed, searching for her mother. She spotted Athena. Slipping her hand out of Achilles' she appraoched Athena, somewhat nervous

Last edited by Mustache the Bunny on 12/22/2012, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 12/22/2012, 11:19 pm

Darcy smiled, watching Kaden talk to his father. She leaned back onto a pilar, watching them carefully.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 12/22/2012, 11:22 pm

It was getting a lot easier to talk to my dad, "Its been okay, Ash and Laila are there."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 12/22/2012, 11:32 pm

Vivian soon found her dad and walked over to him.

Adam also did the same thing. He had to push his way through a crowd of people though.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 12/22/2012, 11:34 pm

Arielle gasped as she stepped out of the elevator. Mount Olympus was... amazing. This had been worth listening to that stupid Neil Diamond music. She looked around for Hecate; she spotted her mother and raced over to her. "Hi, Mom." Her eyes turned to a leaflike green as she grew excited. She had wanted to meet Hecate ever since she had found out that she was a demigod.

Jasmyn walked into Mount Olympus. She looked around, admiring the design. Then, she walked over to Demeter. "Hi, um, Demeter..." she said, awkwardly. She fingered the red streaks in her hair, not sure what to call her mother. She fiddled with the hem of her shirt, absently. She had no idea what to say. She had never met her mother before.

Last edited by Empress Zoe on 12/22/2012, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 12/22/2012, 11:38 pm

Eric walked into Olympus from the elevator, it was really big and nice in his opinion of matter. Eric waited for Bradly to arrive.

Bradly walked into Olympus and stood dumbfounded by its beauty and size" come on big brother!, lets go see dad!" bradly said and took Eric's hand and started to run into the thrown room.

Eric smiled and followed Bradly into the thrown room.

Bradly looked around for Ares and then spotted him out at his thrown. bradly let go of Eric's hand and slowly approached Ares " h...hey dad" Bradly said a bit nervously, he hadn't seen him in a couple of months.

Eric walked behind Bradly slowly looking to his father with hope of approval of scenes he had rehearsed in his mind, would Ares still except him as a son?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 12/24/2012, 8:15 am

Mustache the Bunny wrote:Ever's eyes roamed, searching for her mother. She spotted Athena. Slipping her hand out of Achilles' she appraoched Athena, somewhat nervous

Athena smiled as she watched her daughter approach. "Bonjour mon enfant." She smiled, she always watched her children, she knew of Ever's love for French.

Agent Fly wrote:It was getting a lot easier to talk to my dad, "Its been okay, Ash and Laila are there."

Thanatos nodded, "That's good." The god sighed. "Christine is proud of you." Thanatos said with a careful smile, "I visit her often and tell her about you. She's proud, Trey."

Blaze wrote:Vivian soon found her dad and walked over to him.

Adam also did the same thing. He had to push his way through a crowd of people though.

Morpheus flashed a sly smile as his daughter approached. He sat up a bit taller and cleared his throat. "Vivian, how are you?" The god asked folding his hands in his lap.

Hypnos glanced over at an oncoming figure and smiled sleepily. "Hey bud!" He called to Adam after a wide yawn.

Empress Zoe wrote:Arielle gasped as she stepped out of the elevator. Mount Olympus was... amazing. This had been worth listening to that stupid Neil Diamond music. She looked around for Hecate; she spotted her mother and raced over to her. "Hi, Mom." Her eyes turned to a leaflike green as she grew excited. She had wanted to meet Hecate ever since she had found out that she was a demigod.

Jasmyn walked into Mount Olympus. She looked around, admiring the design. Then, she walked over to Demeter. "Hi, um, Demeter..." she said, awkwardly. She fingered the red streaks in her hair, not sure what to call her mother. She fiddled with the hem of her shirt, absently. She had no idea what to say. She had never met her mother before.

Hecate turned and smiled at her daughter. "Hello, my dear. How have you been?"

Demeter turned to look at the girl from under a wide brimmed sun hat. She smiled, recognizing her daughter, "Hello, Sweetie!" Demeter beamed.

Phantom Reaver wrote:Eric walked into Olympus from the elevator, it was really big and nice in his opinion of matter. Eric waited for Bradly to arrive.

Bradly walked into Olympus and stood dumbfounded by its beauty and size" come on big brother!, lets go see dad!" bradly said and took Eric's hand and started to run into the thrown room.

Eric smiled and followed Bradly into the thrown room.

Bradly looked around for Ares and then spotted him out at his thrown. bradly let go of Eric's hand and slowly approached Ares " h...hey dad" Bradly said a bit nervously, he hadn't seen him in a couple of months.

Eric walked behind Bradly slowly looking to his father with hope of approval of scenes he had rehearsed in his mind, would Ares still except him as a son?

"What's up you little runt?" Ares asked, he didn't intend to insult his son, he used "Runt" to be an endearing term... about as endearing as you could get being the god of war.

The god turned to Eric, "Hey kid, you likin' the sword?" Ares asked with a wink.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 12/24/2012, 10:16 pm

Ever's nervous expression completely changed into elation. "Salut, Mere," she said. She ducked her head, letting her hair fall in her face. She glanced out of the corner of her eye for Achilles. She didn't exactly know what to say. "The average sea turtle weighs 95 to 165 pounds," she said shyly

Charlie stepped out of the elevator, her shoes untied again. She looked around, and slipped in and out of people until she got to her dad. "Hi," she said

Last edited by Mustache the Bunny on 12/24/2012, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 12/24/2012, 10:20 pm

Darcy looked around and decided to find her mother. She approached Aphrodite, "Hullo mum,"
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 12/24/2012, 10:24 pm

I walk in, hoping to see Hermes again like the last six months. I spot him and smile, walking over. "Hey Dad!"

I slink in, sneering. Surrounded by the un-arcane. Not how I want to spend my day. I sigh, knowing at least one person here would be like me. I find Hecate and walk towards here, barely managing not to scowl.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 12/24/2012, 10:55 pm

Jordan wrote:Hecate turned and smiled at her daughter. "Hello, my dear. How have you been?"

Demeter turned to look at the girl from under a wide brimmed sun hat. She smiled, recognizing her daughter, "Hello, Sweetie!" Demeter beamed.

"I've been fine, Mom." Arielle smiled, back. "How've you been?"

"Hi, Mom!" Jasmin smiled, back.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 12/24/2012, 11:04 pm

Calden walked into Olympus to find his mother Atë, goddess of mischief and delusions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 7:34 pm