A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
BlackJack123
Four
Lady Reyna
noel1298
Kendall
Geniosity
GavinP
LiamGauld
12 posters

Aloha!

LiamGauld

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-06-29

Aloha! Empty Aloha!

Post by LiamGauld 6/29/2012, 2:18 pm

Hi, I'm Liam, I was told about this site from a friend and really love PJO, Any helpful tips would be accepted with gratitude thanks :cyclops:
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Aloha! Empty Re: Aloha!

Post by GavinP 6/29/2012, 2:19 pm

Hi I'm Gavin welcome to CHB! I've been here for over a month and love the site! If you ever need somebody to RP with jst pm me you can also pm me with with questions and stuff, or the admins completely up to you!

Notes
    CTF = Capture the Flag
    CB = Celestial Bronze
    CHB = Camp Half Blood
    Open/free charrie(s)= characters able to rp with
    Charries = Characters
    Anything else you don't know just ask anybody, you won't sound stupid.

Here is the Guide to RPing

Before you can start you must read the Rules then make a Character
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/29/2012, 2:20 pm

Hello, there! As you can see, i'm Frizzlepuss. :cheers: But I also like to be called Frizz, Frizzy, and (sometimes) Lady Litterbox. I love to RP and I always have at least one character open to RP(or RolePlay) with so just PM me if you want to RP, or if you have any questions about the site. I don't know nearly as much about the site as the people with the colored names,(The admins and mods and staff) and I know it's pretty hard to choose who you want to PM for advice, but i'm pretty much online every minute, so I can help you! Oh, right, I forgot! PM means "Private message." To PM people, follow my instructions: See those two black boxes with the red outlines on the bottom of my post? Just click the "pm" button, and you should be able to figure it out from there. I know it's hard to figure out where to start, so here are a few helpful links to help you start on this site! :D

Rules

Character form

If you've already gotten to that part, congrats! Once you get your character approved, you can go in and start RP'ing! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I did! See ya there! ;)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/29/2012, 2:22 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Post by noel1298 6/29/2012, 2:34 pm

Hello! I'm Noel, or Maddie; it doesn't matter to me. Welcome to the site, where I hope you'll have fun. I have. If you have any questions, or you just want to RP, feel free to PM me. C: Welcome!! <(=\./=)>
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Lady Reyna 6/29/2012, 2:36 pm

Hey, I'm Shaya
    Welcome to CHB
    Hope you enjoy it here, cause it is awesome.
    After you make a character PM me if you want to RP or just go to the Chatbox, I'm almost always there.
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 6/29/2012, 8:39 pm

Hey! Welcome to CHB! I'm sure you'll be a great addition here. I'm Deidaras, but you can call me Sonica. You should go make a character so you can RP properly around here. But if you already did so, good job. You get a pat on the back. -pats.- I'm a staff member, so if you have any problems, just shoot me a PM! I'll do my best to help. But if you don't like me because I'm too kawaii for you, then you could always PM someone else. (´・ω・`) I hope you have fun around here! Hopefully, I'll see you around. If you'd ever like to chat, just head on down to the cbox! I'm usually there.
    BlackJack123
    BlackJack123
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 4924
    Registration date : 2012-06-12

Post by BlackJack123 6/30/2012, 12:08 am

Hey I am BlackJack but you can call me Jackie or Jayde. Feel free to pm me if you want to rp or just chat. Hope you have fun here!

Notes

CHB: Camp Half Blood

PM: Private Message

RP: Role Play
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 6/30/2012, 3:07 pm

Hello there, I'm Elle. (: Make sure you read the rules and then make a character before posting in the rp area. Click that little "pm" button at the bottom of this post if you need any extra assistance. You can also pm any other person with colored names, like myself. Also, let me know if you'd like to rp. I'm almost always open to posting. Hope you have fun here! (:
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 6/30/2012, 11:11 pm

Hello. My name is Bellion5. First thing first, you have to have an approved character, so you can RP. The guide for roleplaying is in 'Out of Character Talk', on 'Announcement & Sticky' section. If you get stuck, you can PM the admins. You can PM me too! Nice to meet you.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 7/2/2012, 7:17 pm

Hi, welcome to CHB! I'm known as Nix, Commander Up, Mango, or Up! I am one of your fellow roleplayers from around here, and if you ever have a question PM members with colored names like me or if you want to roleplay with me, just private message (PM as some people call it) me! Hope you have a nice time!
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 7/17/2012, 6:55 pm

Hey there! You can refer to me as Sam, Samwich, or Sammy. I hope you enjoy it here, it is really fun and addicting! Just send me a PM if you want to role play sometime, I am an active member who loves it when people ask to post with me. If you need assistance, PM a member with a colored name, like mine!  Have fun! C:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 4:18 pm