A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+30
Doug The Turtle
Lady Reyna
Josh
Holly
Mason
Chelle
Snuffleasaurus
magnetonrobo
tyler oakley
BlackHawk
olympianservant77
Steve Rogers
honey
nix
Hyper_Bubbles
QMeetsWorld
The Gaurdian
Edgar Allan Poe
Kendall
Jordan
Nemesis
communist
Chuck
xXSpiritXx
proxyboy
Blaze
kaitycat4
BlackJack123
LynnZee
daddeme
34 posters

Thalia's Tree

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Thalia's Tree - Page 12 Empty Re: Thalia's Tree

Post by Jordan 10/31/2012, 6:11 pm

"Metal is earth, it comes from ore which is produced by the earth, so I can manipulate raw metals the best. If they are purified a lot its difficult for me to grasp and control, but David is good with all kinds of earth. Iron, bronze, and steel are easy for me, I can't do many others, like tin, titanium, platinum, I can't even budge them, but I think David can." Aeron explained wondering how much David could control. Aeron looked up at her sister and smiled lightly, she had more family then she had originally thought, it was also good to see that most children of Gaea fought against her, probably because David was so intimidating...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 10/31/2012, 6:19 pm

"Well, you know -- it seems like David could do anything, if he only put his mind to it. If he flapped his arms a bit, I'm sure he could end up flying if he just believed hard enough." So, that was an interesting note -- I put those bits of information into the Save section in my mind, but I never could be sure that it would remain there. Note to self: Find metal. Try to control metal. Don't look stupid. I'm sure it would have been funny to see me holding a small chunk of iron or something, trying to get it to change shape by just staring at it; I'd prefer to stick with sand, but I wanted more of a challenge and a change from just making little whirlpools in the ground using the dirt. I couldn't remember the last time David had complimented me, if ever -- he didn't seem much like the type to do so.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/31/2012, 8:30 pm

Aeron laughed, "you're probably right!" She rolled onto her back and sighed as she stared into the sky, that was one thing she wasn't sure about... Would the gods trust her? Obviously they hadn't killed her, but there must have been some debate on what to do with the demi-titans. "What do you think the gods think of us?" Aeron asked, saying her thoughts out loud.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/31/2012, 8:37 pm

"The gods?" I frowned at Aeron, not entirely sure of what she meant -- who was "us?" I absentmindedly plucked at the grass around my feet, pulling a few clumps of it out of the ground by accident. Tossing those clumps away in the direction of the dragon, I looked back at Aeron and asked, "Well, who's 'us' -- like, us kids of Gaea, or just us demi-Titans in general? If you mean us demi-Titans -- well, they probably think that we're going to side with Gaea and all because she's the mother of everything and basically the first Titan. I don't know how the gods act, but that's what I would think, if I were one of them.... They would love it if even one of us joined her, because then they'd have a shaky, but existing foundation to base their thoughts against us on."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/31/2012, 8:54 pm

Aeron frowned and nodded, "that sounds like them... But we're still alive, if they wanted us gone, couldn't they easily... you know." Aeron said drawing a line across her neck with her finger. Thinking about the gods sometimes frightened her. All powerful beings who probably wanted you dead. That would help you sleep at night...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/31/2012, 8:59 pm

"Tch.... Well, look at it this way: If they killed us -- specifically you, me, and David -- then wouldn't Almighty Mother Earth, Gaea, rage even the tiniest bit? We're her kids -- specifically, one of her few mortal ones. The gods are already up to their necks in war preparations and the like, and making Gaea slightly more mad because they decided to drop the guillotine on us wouldn't help them at all. In fact, that would probably make any of us surviving Demi-Titans head over to her side and maybe even reveal some information that would help her side." I shrugged at Aeron, looking up at the sky as a cloud drifted lazily past us, in the direction of the city. It was small and fluffy-looking; I wondered if there were any kids who were able to sit on clouds and just lay there, staring up at the sky above the clouds -- it must be a beautiful thing, then, especially during the sunsets or sunrises. "We're sort of... well, sort of a double-edged sword. We could help them a lot if we went against Gaea, because look at us, tossing around boulders the size of Cyclopes -- but if we went against them, we might be able to wipe out the entire camp without so much as a glance back."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/1/2012, 4:07 pm

"Wow... the gods must really hate us..." Aeron chuckled sitting back up. It was cool, but scary sometimes to realize how powerful you could be. Aeron was glad there was David to fight against the demi-titans who were led astray, she wasn't entirely sure how much she could fight another demi-titan. She had lost against Stella. Never could beat Maap. She was just having a losing streak... Kat, Blazer, Jordan... "So what weapons do you use? Is there one you find the best suited to your powers?' Aeron asked.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/1/2012, 8:16 pm

I counted off on my fingers, mentally listing my weapons in my head: two swords, three daggers, and they were all Celestial bronze. Shrugging, I looked back at the dragon curled up around the tree; it was awake now and watching us warily, its eyes slightly narrowed like it was trying to decide if we were threats -- again. "I use swords, usually, when I'm not trying to make people fall into pits of quick sand or splitting the earth open under their feet. I haven't practiced in a while, though, so you could say I'm a bit rusty.... Stabbing my sword into the ground to open up fissures is always dramatic and fun; I use my swords more than my daggers, because I like a little bit of distance."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/2/2012, 4:29 pm

"Drama is the best way to go about it. Big is better, in my opinion." Aeron said, blushing lightly because she remembered how short she was. "The more you show off your power, the more intimidated your opponent feels." Aeron said, this had usually worked before, but then it suddenly dawned on her. In her recent battles, 'no powers' was established as a rule. Maybe Aeron was a better fighter if she used her powers...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/2/2012, 4:34 pm

"Well, that's sort of obvious, isn't it? If you're tossing fire at the poor guy or opening up fissures underneath him, then he has to take you seriously.... But then again, a lot of people around here have powers, to the point where it's common. Most of them are probably, like, 'been there, done that' and all." Too bad I've only been here for a few months -- then I would know a lot more about this place, even if I didn't want to learn more. I ran my hand through my hair, my face twitching slightly when one of my fingers got caught on a knot of hair. Gods, why couldn't demigods be blessed with perfect hair, too?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/2/2012, 9:30 pm

Aeron yawned and stretched, "I'm kind of bored, would you want to do something with me?" Aeron asked, she had been so tired recently, why? Aeron decided that she was probably sparring too much... She wondered if anyone in the Hypnos cabin had something to keep her AWAKE... was there a deity of energy?
    "Maybe I'll become addicted to caffeine." Aeron decided silently.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/2/2012, 11:04 pm

"Yeah, sure. What do you want to do?" I looked at Aeron, hugging my knees to my chest; the usual activities at camp, it seems to me, were composed of making out, sparring, or practicing your powers. That wasn't exactly the most exciting time in camp that I'd originally imagined, but hey, it was better than sitting around doing nothing. I still sorely wished that the people in this place were more of a partying type; I missed a good ol' Californian beach party that went on until midnight.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 11/3/2012, 11:59 am

Jane gets mad and races out of camp.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/3/2012, 5:05 pm

"How about we go monster hunting?" Aeron offered, "it could help us bond, or whatever." Aeron mumbled, she mainly just wanted to kill some monsters, but she'd also like to see what her newfound sister could do, weapon wise, and power wise. Aeron sat up and reached behind her to pick a few pine needles out of her hair.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/3/2012, 5:57 pm

"Monster-hunting? Oh, yeah, that sounds great.... Are we heading for the forest, or are we going to just stroll around New York?" I tapped the ground next to me with a finger, causing a rock to bounce up and down twice before rolling further up the hill. It hit the dragon's tale, causing a slight clink sound; it opened an eye to look at me, then at the area around us, before shutting that one eye again.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/4/2012, 8:28 am

Aeron pondered this, with the deserted streets of New York, monsters were bound to be out, and people... well, not. "I was thinking the forest, but I could use a change of view." Aeron said, the city has so many possibilities, and it wouldn't hurt to help a bit with the clean up. "Plus we could easily use the storm debris to our advantage, apparently a lot of sand was pushed into the city." Aeron said standing and stretching.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2012, 11:27 am

"Oh, yeah, that's right -- it was called Hurricane Sandy or something, right? Like the Spongebob character." I stood up too, looking out at the distant view of the city. I'd never understood how the hurricanes were named -- did the meteorologists or whatever pick the names out of a baby name book or something? Hurricane Sandy or Irene didn't sound too threatening -- they sounded like sweet old ladies that had their own little knitting club -- but Hurricane Olga probably would scare the socks off of anybody.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/4/2012, 1:00 pm

"Oh yeah, something like that." Aeron mumbled, but what in the gods' names was a "spongebob?" Aeron's dad never let her watch cartoons, it was always the news, or politics, he wanted his daughter to be "well acquainted with the world." "So you want to head out now?" Aeron asked placing her hands on her waist, she wanted to hunt some monsters, eliminating monsters always made her feel better... which probably wasn't very attractive, 'I enjoy killing things, it makes me feel better.'
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2012, 1:07 pm

"Yeah, now would be the perfect time, considering that it's only one o'clock." It was probably warmer in here than out of the borders, since Mr. D controlled the weather, but I was prepared; jeans and a t-shirt would probably be sufficient, unless the temperature had dropped to fifty degrees in the middle of the fall. I hadn't gone out to the city since I'd arrived here -- we might have passed through it, but we didn't look around much -- and I wanted to explore it, even if it was probably slightly flooded and covered with sand.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/4/2012, 6:05 pm

"Cool! Let's go!" Aeron exclaimed and descended the side of the hill to make it to the city. It had been a while since Aeron had left Camp, she really hadn't left since Thomas had brought her here... it was going to be good, Aeron was determined to make this journey a good thing, she needed to see the city, and people (however scarce they could be at the moment) she missed the outside, and even the sense of danger it offered.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2012, 6:27 pm

I nodded and, after pausing for a few moments as I watched Aeron descend the hill, followed her, putting my hands in the front pocket of my jeans. So, what would I need to do.... Summon my swords or daggers, yeah, and try not to get lost with Aeron. Maybe I could use the sand to hit the monster in the eyes or something, and then make the earth shake under its feet -- that would be a nice strategy to use. More formed in my head, though I wasn't sure what kinds of monsters were lurking around the city.

ooc: So, which topic are we going to use?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/11/2012, 5:30 pm

Aeron struggled to walk up the large hill that led to camp. "Why aren't there escalators here!?" Aeron groaned, her nose had stopped bleeding and her head wasn't throbbing so much. She wondered if Meagan was feeling better. Aeron flopped down at the top of the hill and groaned. She needed energy, she was lacking in that aspect. Why was she so tired? Probably because she just fought a griffin. Aeron smiled, remembering her victory over the monster. It felt good to win... and not die.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/11/2012, 5:50 pm

As we both staggered up the lovely hill, I flopped down onto the ground on my back, holding my hands over my eyes. "Escalators? More like ibuprofen." I'd never gone to the infirmary, but I didn't really want to right now -- my head hurt like flipping Atlas was tap dancing on my skull with the world still on his shoulders. Talented and strong -- that was a nice combination. I lifted my hand to stare up at Aeron, sighing. "You want to go run and get me ibuprofen? I think I'll start bleeding from the ears if I keep going."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 11/11/2012, 6:02 pm

Aeron smiled, "I feel like I could run a mile!" Aeron exclaimed and stood to get her sister some medicine. Aeron took off down the hill feeling good at first. She rounded the corner and looked behind her, the tree and her sister were mostly out of sight. All was going good and... Aeron collapsed. "Gods!" Aeron moaned, "this is hard!" She complained and began to cry as she stumbled on her way to the infirmary. Tears poured down her cheeks as she slowly stumbled along, and she stopped. "Why the hell am I crying?" Aeron screamed angrily, she continued on wiping away tears.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/11/2012, 6:29 pm

I laid there as I heard the sound of Aeron's footsteps fade away into the distance, my hands over my eyes. I could hear the breathing of the dragon nearby, and the wind rustling the pine needles of the tree; the dragon was probably watching me, since it wasn't breathing deeply like it had been when Aeron and I were here last time. I groaned and sat up, drawing my knees up to my chest; I laid my head down on it and counted off the seconds until Aeron came back with the ibuprofen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 4:34 pm