A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+30
Doug The Turtle
Lady Reyna
Josh
Holly
Mason
Chelle
Snuffleasaurus
magnetonrobo
tyler oakley
BlackHawk
olympianservant77
Steve Rogers
honey
nix
Hyper_Bubbles
QMeetsWorld
The Gaurdian
Edgar Allan Poe
Kendall
Jordan
Nemesis
communist
Chuck
xXSpiritXx
proxyboy
Blaze
kaitycat4
BlackJack123
LynnZee
daddeme
34 posters

Thalia's Tree

Chelle
    Chelle

Female
    Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Thalia's Tree - Page 11 Empty Re: Thalia's Tree

Post by Chelle 10/14/2012, 1:40 pm

Beth stormed up the hill in rage, her dance bag flopping up and down with every step. This was the last place she wanted to be on Earth. This was ruining her big chance in life. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself, then walked down the hill with a sad frown.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 10/29/2012, 5:19 pm

I materialized on Half Blood Hill, only a few yards away from Thalia's Tree and a giant, bronze-colored dragon curled around its trunk. I looked at it out of the corner of my eye, almost suspiciously -- dragons, Minotaurs, oh my. If the thing tried to eat me, I'd probably lose my arm or something; I hadn't trained using my powers in a long time, due to laziness and my little blank-out moments. When was the last time I'd made an earth cone or something? Months and months ago, probably.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142

Post by Jordan 10/29/2012, 5:26 pm

Aeron wandered up to the side of Half-Blood Hill, looking out into the real world once in a while reminded her that she wasn't dreaming. The daughter of Gaea twisted her hair back into a tight bun, and held it in place with a black hair tie, her long brown bangs were brushed to the side, but were left down in front of her eyes. Aeron noticed a girl on the hill and frowned. She couldn't place a name, but she swore she'd met her before. "Sup?" Aeron asked stopping next to the girl.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2012, 5:33 pm

"Sup?"

I turned my head to see a girl standing near me on the hill, with most of her hair in a bun and some in her eyes. She hadn't been there a few moments ago, but then again, maybe she'd come up from behind me with the footsteps of a ninja -- I couldn't put it past anybody in this camp, with all their ridiculous hobbies or various occupations. Assassins to government experiments, this place had it all -- and it wasn't special, but annoying now. I cracked my knuckles and half-shrugged at her. "Not much, just looking at that shiny dragon over yonder. What about you?"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/29/2012, 5:39 pm

"Looking at the shiny city over yonder." Aeron said with a playful smirk. "I'm Aeron." She said staring out on the horizon, usually it was custom to shake hands, but Aeron wasn't fond of customs, and it made life feel like a business meeting... why couldn't people introduce one another with high-fives?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2012, 5:46 pm

"I'm Meagan." I looked past the tree and towards the city, frowning slightly. Eh.... It was sort of shiny, and it would have been even more bright if there weren't clouds gathering in the distance. Hurricane Sandy or something was forming around the east coast -- the camp definitely wouldn't be affected, but everything outside of it would. Poor mortals; Zeus and Poseidon were probably having a field day with them. My mouth twitched in what could have been either a smile or a slight spasm, I wasn't sure which. "So, how long have you been at camp?"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/29/2012, 5:56 pm

Aeron shrugged, she hated that question, she could never remember how long she had been here... and it didn't help that she never had her camp necklace with her. "Like three years, I think." Aeron sighed and stared out into the horizon, severe weather was coming and it made her kind of sad. She missed rain, the sound of it hitting the earth, the trees, the way the world seemed to stop to make way for it, like Zeus would strike down anything who interrupted it. "What about you? How long have you been here?" Aeron asked glancing up at the girl... she looked familiar, but why?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2012, 6:10 pm

"Me? Oh, around...." I frowned, trying to think; most of my time here had been spent in staring-into-space moments, but I could make a rough estimate. "Three months or so. Or maybe five, at most; I don't remember when I came to camp. I'll ask David, if I can find him -- he's never around anymore." That last comment was more to myself than Aeron; I found that the more time I spent in this place, the more I liked to think out loud. I was usually alone nowadays, so nobody I hung out with (when I did leave the comfort of the Titan cabin) could think, "Oh, Meagan's losing it. Better toss her into the loony bin."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/29/2012, 6:14 pm

"Wait, David? Like David Ambrose?" Aeron asked, he was the closest person Aeron had to family. Stella frightened her, and not too many people were fond of the demi-titans, and even more did not like Gaea too much. Aeron sat down on the grass and tugged on the laces of her boots, wondering where David had gone, he wasn't around much anymore...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2012, 6:37 pm

"David Ambrose? Yeah, him -- why?" I didn't know any other people (in camp) who knew David, but apparently, this girl did. I absently rubbed my cheek with my hand, staring off into the distance. How many people did I know here? There was Rita, and.... And I couldn't remember anybody else. If I were still in California, with all my friends and Dad, then maybe I would have been a little scared that I was forgetting so much stuff. Here, though, I was almost indifferent to everything now -- the murders in camp, the idiots running around, and all this mythological crap being thrown into my face everywhere I turned....
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/29/2012, 6:50 pm

"Yeah, he's my brother. I guess, technically, Half-brother, but he's the closest person I have to family." Aeron told Meagan. Aeron brushed her bangs out of her face and exhaled, it sounded like a cliche, but Aeron (like seventy-five percent of campers here) didn't have a very good home life. She remembered how excited she was when she learned she was related to David.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2012, 6:57 pm

"Oh, he's your brother too? He's my twin." Well, he's her half-brother, I mentally corrected myself; I still couldn't get used to the whole "we're all half-siblings" idea around camp, because then we'd all be related and that meant I was some people's aunt, some people's cousin, etc.... We were just one big dysfunctional family in this place -- though, I'd heard some people say they didn't really count the godly side unless you shared the same godly parent with somebody. I shuddered slightly, letting my hand fall to my side.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/29/2012, 7:16 pm

Your brother too?
    "Wait." Aeron said, placing the pieces in her mind, "Your mom's Gaea too?" She asked in shock. OH. THERE IT IS. That's why she looked familiar, they shared the same mother. "Small world." Aeron muttered, and stared blankly at the horizon, the rain was coming like a plague now, not peaceful like the way Aeron enjoyed it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2012, 7:34 pm

"Yeah, Gaea." I smiled slightly, tapping the ground with my foot -- and then that smile quickly faded away when I realized we were at war with my -- our -- own mother. I looked at my shoes and wondered if Gaea was secretly raging at us -- David, Aeron (if she wasn't on her side) and I -- since we were trying to fight against her with the gods and the camp. We so weren't getting Christmas presents from her this year.... Did the gods send their kids presents? Hm, that would be an interesting question, Meagan.... "Have you seen David lately?"

Last edited by Kendall on 10/29/2012, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 10/29/2012, 7:57 pm

Candy arrived at camp. She raced down the hill, towards camp.

Sabrina left.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/29/2012, 9:04 pm

Aeron shook her head lightly, "I haven't seen him since capture the flag a few weeks ago." She said, feeling a bit nervous, what if her were captured? Aeron constantly had nightmares of her mother trying to turn her... Aeron decided not to dwell on it and looked up at her half-sister, "So mom's been busy..." She said blankly, and stopped. Aeron could probably guess Meagan's position on that matter, she was close to David, so she probably agreed with him... right?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2012, 9:09 pm

Capture the Flag? I looked at Aeron blankly for a moment, until it hit me; there had been a CTF game a while back, and David had probably participated in it for a bit.

"So, mom's been busy..."

"Rounding up all those monsters and demigods? Yeah she has." I nodded, trying to remember if I'd seen David since then.... Did I even participate in that game? "Do you think.... Do you think David's out again, trying to knock out some of her army?" I knew David could fend for himself -- he was probably one of the strongest people in camp -- but I still worried about him, because he was my brother and I didn't want him to die or get horribly injured only a few months after I'd met him for the first time.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/29/2012, 9:28 pm

Aeron shook her head and laughed, "knowing him, probably." She smiled, David was an awesome brother, he lead an army against our mother, I wouldn't be able to face her like that... She thought wearily. "I hope he get's a giant for me." Aeron said imagining him bashing a giant over the head with a flying boulder. Aeron sighed, she wished she knew where he was... or maybe even asked her to join him...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2012, 9:34 pm

"He'll get a giant for each person in camp, probably. Him and his amazing earth powers." I shrugged, glancing at the large sleeping dragon curled up around the tree. As it exhaled, it let out a bit of smoke from its nostrils; when it shifted around a bit, I could hear the scraping of its scales against the tree bark. There was something furry and golden on a bough above its head; it looked like it had a sheep's head or something. I tilted my head to the side slightly, wondering what it was; it looked like a sheepskin or something, only glittering and gold. I looked back at Aeron and asked, "Are there any other people in the Titan cabin? It's awfully lonely in there, sometimes."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/29/2012, 9:43 pm

Aeron huffed, "Not many cool ones. I haven't met anyone better than David. There's Chris, but he can be obnoxious sometimes. And Stella... ugh, don't even get me started on her. Knowing her, she'd be fighting with mom. Other than that... I don't know many other people, they come and go a lot. Many of them don't seem to like the rules of camp, so they leave." Aeron explained, lifting a few stones from the hill and spinning them around like a mini solar system.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2012, 9:49 pm

I blinked and folded my arms across my chest, watching Aeron spin around a few rocks. So, not that many people in the cabin, huh? Well, that was boring; I thought being a child of Gaea was pretty cool, but then I would remember that now she's evil and trying to destroy everything, and then it wasn't so cool to me anymore. I really couldn't win in this place, could I? "Well, they sound like an absolutely fun bunch to live with.... Are they normally incognito? You're probably the only Titan kid I've met in camp, besides David."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/30/2012, 6:04 pm

"Yeah, they usually don't stick around too long. There used to be close to a dozen of them here, now there are only like four or five." Aeron said a bit sadly, most of her old friends... And rivals had gone away. The half-blood sighed and zipped up her coat, feeling the bitter cold more than she'd like.
    Aeron frowned slightly, um... What else was she wanting to talk about? She completely spaced, and dropped the stones and watched as they tumbled down the hill.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/30/2012, 7:25 pm

The dragon raised its head suddenly, blinking as it turned its head to Aeron. It watched her for a moment, probably noticing that the sound of falling rocks had come from her, but it lowered its head again and shut its eyes. No, she probably wasn't a threat to it.

I looked over at Aeron again, wondering how these other Demi-Titans were faring in the real world -- that is, if most of them were still alive. I sat down on the hill, watching the leaves rustle on Thalia's Tree. The furry thing on the branch was still glittering, and added to the dragon's scales it was almost like a Hephaestus kid had decorated a Christmas tree with some spare Celestial bronze and gold. Hmm.... I looked over at Aeron, tapping my chin: "Do you think we could control metal? Like Celestial bronze and Stygian iron?"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/30/2012, 7:43 pm

"Oh, I've never tried Stygian Iron, but I've gotten pretty good at warping celestial bronze. David showed me how to control metal. I'm still not as good as him, but stone, and sand, I can control just fine." Aeron said closing her eyes as she hugged her knees. "What about you? How far have your powers developed?" Aeron wondered watching the grass sway on the hill. It was like the earth was waving at her... Aeron frowned and looked back up toward the sky.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/30/2012, 8:10 pm

"My powers? Well.... I can move the earth a bit, split it a bit into a fissure or something half the size of the camp's chasm, control sand -- I like controlling sand best, since, you know, it's so much easier to mold to my liking; dirt and stone are a lot more solid than sand, but with sand it's almost fluid to me. If that makes sense." I liked the feel of sand running through my fingers, running around on the beaches back home with Dad -- I missed home a lot. I rubbed the back of my neck and winced when I realized I hadn't even sent him an IM since I'd gotten here; he was probably either thinking that I was dead or that I didn't care about him at all. I looked at Aeron out of the corner of me eye, wondering out loud: "How do you control metal?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:25 pm