A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Robin’s Bunk

FieryDragon
    FieryDragon

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

Robin’s Bunk Empty Robin’s Bunk

Post by FieryDragon 8/9/2012, 8:21 pm

I sat down on my bunk, looking around the cabin. After a few minutes, I got up and left. Time to explore.
    FieryDragon
    FieryDragon

Female

Robin’s Bunk Empty Re: Robin’s Bunk

Post by FieryDragon 8/10/2012, 12:58 am

I walk back in, clutching my journal. I set it on my bedside -- or was it bunkside -- desk. Sleep tempts me, but I’m too excited. This camp is fun. There are so many people to prank. Hopefully, there’ll be more people willing to join me tomorrow.

I change into my pajamas, and sit back down on my bunk, walking in fluffy slippers. I lock my trunk carefully -- you can’t trust anybody in the Hermes cabin, y’know.

I yawn loudly. Maybe I really should sleep. I slip the key in my pocket and collapse onto my bunk bed, forgetting to pull off my slippers. I fall asleep.
    FieryDragon
    FieryDragon

Female

Post by FieryDragon 8/10/2012, 1:03 am

I wake up suddenly. I feel wide awake now. I blink and rub my eyes. I sit up, and decide it’s hopeless to sleep again. I grab a Camp Half-Blood tee, jeans, and sneakers. I walk to the bathroom, careful not to disturb some of the other sleeping campers, and change. I walk out of the bathroom and outside the Hermes cabin. Then I realize that I’ll get in trouble. I sigh and sneak back into the bathroom, change, and fall asleep on my bunk again.
    FieryDragon
    FieryDragon

Female

Post by FieryDragon 8/10/2012, 7:25 pm

I wake up to the sun shining through the window. I stretch, go to the bathroom with my CHB clothes, and change. Then I leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:14 pm