A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+17
Snuffleasaurus
Alpha Wolf
Jasper
Stormageddon
Bell
BlackJack123
Steve Rogers
Diana Star
Holly
Jordan
Blaze
Josh
Edgar Allan Poe
Tromokratis
proxyboy
Not_The_Only_One
Panda Coffee
21 posters

The Amphitheater

The Amphitheater - Page 27 Empty Re: The Amphitheater

Post by Guest 12/15/2012, 2:33 pm

Sirius walks slowly into the amphitheater. In all the years he had been at camp, he had never been there before. He looks around, inspecting the area. It seemed just like a old-style theater, but outside. He sits down on a long wooden bench that was full of cracks and splinters. There was no one to be seen around him, so he decides it would be a good time to just lay down and take a short rest. Not sleep, but just rest. It had been a long time since he actually had a chance to slow down and actually do nothing. He looks up at the gray sky above him. There was a light snow, but the magical weather barrier around camp deflected it. He wished it was allowed in though. Without even really knowing, he closes his eyes, and finds himself drifting off to sleep. He manages to awake himself, but he couldn't rid himself of the weariness.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 12/15/2012, 2:49 pm

OOC YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 12/15/2012, 2:51 pm

Miranda walked into the amphitheater and looked around. She saw no one there except for a guy laying on something. She had been here once or twice before. She met Celine, a daughter of Athena here. She looked up at the sky. Cloudy, like it had been 2 days ago. She sat down on a chair a few yards away from the sleeping guy who's hair looked like Sirius's. Miranda shrugged and laid down on the grass. She watched the clouds pass by like people walking down the street. She felt light drops of water fall on her face. Sometimes, it was good to have a little rain. It had been scorching hot a few months ago with no rain.

Post by Guest 12/15/2012, 2:59 pm

Sirius hears movement around him and rises to a sitting position. He surveys around him, his eyes halfway closed. He didn't see anyone from where he was, so he tells himself it was nothing. Curiosity got a hold of him though. He stands up and looks around again. This time he sees a girl that was hidden from his view because of a bench when he was sitting. She didn't register as someone he knew or had ever seen before, so he disregards that she was there. He lays back down, thinking about who the girl would be.

It took him a few minutes, but the answer as to who the girl was lit up inside of his mind. It was Miranda. Gods, he hadn't seen her in so long that he totally forgot what she looked like. Idiot he thinks to himself. Slowly standing back up, he takes in a deep breath. Here we go.

He walks over to the girl he thought to be Miranda and sits down on a chair near her. "Hi," he mutters quietly, just in case it wasn't her. If it wasn't, then he probably had just made a fool of himself.

OOC: Laurina, you didn't see my post saying I was back in 'Traveling'? (:
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/15/2012, 3:44 pm

The boy who was laying down was now sitting up. Miranda couldn't see very well in the growing rain. The rain grew stronger and stronger every minute. Her hair was almost soaked. Miranda squinted to see that it could possibly be Sirius, although she wasn't sure. Miranda just shrugged and laid back down on the ground. Soon, she saw the boy walk to a chair nearby where she was.

Miranda heard a muffled sound that was blocked out by the rain. She assumed that because the sound was short, it was a greeting. Miranda stood up and walked closer.

She was soon face to face with someone fairly familiar. She realized it was Sirius. "Hi, Sirius." She smiled at him.

Post by Guest 12/15/2012, 6:39 pm

So it was Miranda. Pleased by his correct assumption, Sirius smiles at her. The snow that had once been falling had now turned into a cold rain, and of course Mr.D let it in. What a jerk.

'What are you doing out here in the rain?' Sirius asks her, forcing a small wind to deflect the rain from her. He was happy for his newly developed powers. They were quite strong and varied, as well as handy.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/15/2012, 11:13 pm

Miranda should've knew it was Sirius a few minutes earlier. It was only because she hadn't seen him for a few months. "Where have you been?" She asked him.

Miranda noticed a small gust of wind push her hair back a little and moved the direction of the rain. Was it Sirius or Mother Nature? She wished that she could do something for Sirius. He'd been so protective of her ever since they met. How could she thank him?

Post by Guest 12/16/2012, 12:03 pm

Sirius shrugs and adverts his eyes from Miranda's glaze. "I've been . . . uh . . . around," he answers her, not really sure of how he was to reply.

OOC: Sucky post time! xD
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/16/2012, 12:10 pm

"I've been hanging around, bored." Miranda sat down next to him. "I have no idea why I'm out in the rain. I had no idea it would get this extreme."

Post by Guest 12/16/2012, 12:13 pm

"Well, after I think about it, that is what I have been doing as well." Sirius tells her, wiping his drenched hair out of his face.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/16/2012, 8:51 pm

Miranda looked at the dark gray clouds. "Should we go inside?" She asked him.

Post by Guest 12/16/2012, 9:14 pm

"It is totally up to you," Sirius tells Miranda, not able to hide a childish grin.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/17/2012, 7:59 pm

"Actually, it seems nice out here. It's nice to get rain once in a while." Miranda replied, feeling the rain land on her face.

Post by Guest 12/17/2012, 8:00 pm

"So I guess I can let you get even more drenched,"Sirius says, grinning. At the same time he forces the tiny breeze he had created to veer of the rain to dissipate. "Better?"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/19/2012, 10:28 am

Miranda rolled her eyes at him and put her head on his shoulder. "A little bit." She replied as she felt a gust of wind.

Post by Guest 12/19/2012, 12:54 pm

Sirius slouches down a little, making it a little bit more comfortable for Miranda. "Guess what?" he asks her, but doesn't wait for an answer. "I can shoot a bow almost accurately,"
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9431
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by proxyboy 12/20/2012, 5:39 pm

I yawned and left
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/20/2012, 7:00 pm

SS.exe wrote: Sirius slouches down a little, making it a little bit more comfortable for Miranda. "Guess what?" he asks her, but doesn't wait for an answer. "I can shoot a bow almost accurately,"

Miranda looked at him, raising her eyebrow. "Almost?. What's the problem?" Miranda asked him, imagining where the arrow would land on the target.

Post by Guest 12/20/2012, 9:33 pm

'Well, most of my shots don't even hit the target, but sometimes I can hit it,' Sirius replies to her, looking up at the ominous sky above him to hide a grin.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/22/2012, 12:38 am

"Okay. That explains the almost." Miranda smirked and looked at her bag. She had her bow in the bag. "Maybe we could go to the range when the rain clears up." She suggested.

Post by Guest 12/22/2012, 10:53 am

Sirius looks back down so he didn't have to keep on getting pelted in the face by the rain. "Yeah, I guess we can . . . if this rain ever does clear up."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/22/2012, 12:36 pm

Miranda nodded. "I have my bow and everything. I predict the rain will let up in like, thirty minutes? We can talk while we're waiting."

Post by Guest 12/22/2012, 5:31 pm

Sirius smiles at Miranda. "Yeah, it shouldn't be long before it leaves."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/23/2012, 10:51 am

"It's nice to spend time with you. It always cheers me up a bit." Miranda told him, returning the smile.

Post by Guest 12/23/2012, 8:29 pm

"Yeah, I've missed hanging with you," Sirius tells her, not really knowing how to reply.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 7:53 am