A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+40
Arik
Dolorous Edd
Edgar Allan Poe
BlackHawk
Holly
A.Kay.Cee
Cameron4
Maybeth
Blaze
Ben zexion
zachjb
Snuffleasaurus
LynnZee
sienna
WolfGirl
honey
Kendall
Bell
olympianservant77
Crazy
tyler oakley
Perca
Not_The_Only_One
Isabelle_Aphrodesia
Kat The Reject
Mason
shortyy.xo
lost shadow
annabeth2030
communist
Josh
LostCat
kaitycat4
daddeme
BlackJack123
xXSpiritXx
nix
Steve Rogers
Princess Amy
Chuck
44 posters

The Mess Hall

Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

The Mess Hall - Page 40 Empty Re: The Mess Hall

Post by Dorkette 10/16/2012, 1:51 am

She stood, her chair scraping the ground, "Let's."
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 10/16/2012, 1:53 am

He put his arm around her waist and walked her out.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 10/16/2012, 2:11 am

She leaned into him sightly and left with him.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 10/16/2012, 8:23 am

My meal was finally...finished. I must to admitted that the steak was really tasty. I'll ask for the recipe later, I spoke to my mind. I saw Annabeth, and I realized that she had finished, too. "I'll be going to the library," I said, maybe a little bit louder, since the campers were making sounds and noises. "Are you joining?"
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 10/16/2012, 8:46 am

Pabu wrote:
    Pabu wrote:OOC: It's okay!
    BIC:
    Astrid continued to eat, tempted to go for seconds. Her stomach felt barely full, but she was suspecting she was having a hollow day, that no matter how much she ate she still will be hungry. "What's your favorite food? Something that you will never get tired of eating?" She asked him, looking up, wondering if he was a natural blonde. Astrid didn't look embarrassed, nor did she try to act sly, as she studied Niall, before shoving another french fry in her mouth. She strongly disliked silences, and would love to chatter, but she didn't know how to usually react to situations, or how to make a funny remark back, which made her so awkward. Plus, she was more of a Internet person, where she felt more comfortable and secure.

"Fried chicken," Niall replied immediately. He didn't even have to think about it. Usually, a gaze as intimate (well, that wasn't exactly the word) as the one Astrid was using on him would have unsettled him, but for some reason it didn't. "You?"
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 10/16/2012, 2:39 pm

"Spaghetti," She said, without batting an eye. "My second favorite is basically any Japanese food, but most of the time it's salmon teryaki. Although, I have to trust the restaurant first, since I'm afraid of food poisoning," She said, looking at her cup. "Smartwater please," She said, and the substance changed into water. She was still surprised every time she asked for her cup a different type of drink, it actually did change into that. She felt a pit in her stomach, the same one she had in school, every day, when people ignored her or snapped at her. Why was it back? No one was ignoring her here.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 10/16/2012, 4:20 pm

His grin faded just the tiniest bit as he watched her expression change. Now it was one of some sort of discomfort, confusion, maybe sadness. "Erm," He struggled for something to say, "I don't like fish, but I do like Japanese food." He shrugged. Nice try breaking the new ice, Niall, his mind scoffed at his stupid attempt.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 10/16/2012, 4:48 pm

Tom Hiddleston wrote:His grin faded just the tiniest bit as he watched her expression change. Now it was one of some sort of discomfort, confusion, maybe sadness. "Erm," He struggled for something to say, "I don't like fish, but I do like Japanese food." He shrugged. Nice try breaking the new ice, Niall, his mind scoffed at his stupid attempt.

"That's nice," Astrid said, the edge of her lips tugging upwards, on what he said. Her plate was already empty, and she tapped her fingers, her ADHD acting up. A flicker of fire appeared, but disappeared after a few seconds, but Astrid hadn't seen it, since she waiting for Niall to finish eating. She hadn't really discovered most of her powers, except for the water one. "What was the best prank you ever have done, if you mind me asking?" She asked, curious.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Registration date : 2012-07-02

Post by annabeth2030 10/16/2012, 5:18 pm

Bellion5 wrote:My meal was finally...finished. I must to admitted that the steak was really tasty. I'll ask for the recipe later, I spoke to my mind. I saw Annabeth, and I realized that she had finished, too. "I'll be going to the library," I said, maybe a little bit louder, since the campers were making sounds and noises. "Are you joining?"

I nod. I have never been to the library since the Athena cabin was like a library ,probably bigger than most. I get up and motion with my head to Cassie to lead me to the library.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 10/16/2012, 5:33 pm

He suppressed the relief he felt at her smile. “Well…” He leaned in, glancing to the sides, as if he were going to tell a very important secret. “Once, I was at Bee’s house, and we were working on this project, and she really looked tired, like just about ready to pass out. It was cold outside, but I told her I’d go to the nearest Starbucks and get her a coffee,” he whispered conspiratorially, “and when I came back, I gave her her drink and then walked away. And then I ran back and I said, ‘YOU WANTED COFFEE, AND I GOT YOU DECAF! YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT! HA!’
    He laughed, knowing that was definitely not what Astrid was expecting. “No, I did do that, but seriously though, I’d rather not tell you what the best one I ever pulled was. It’s… kind of embarrassing.” He shrugged again. “What was the best prank you ever pulled?” He asked, now curious.

Post by Guest 10/16/2012, 5:45 pm

I leaft sighing, there was still pant on my arm. (m)
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 10/16/2012, 5:46 pm

Astrid giggled, her face lighting up, as she leaned forward, to hear him. "That'll be a story for another time. Well, I'm not the most creative person out there, so, I went to prom..and..." Astrid dramatically paused. "I had green food coloring, and I dumped it in all the drinks. I don't know why people drank it, even if it was green, but basically everybody had green mouths, tongues, teeth, the works," She said, her eyes lighting up at the memory. "I don't think it's the best one I ever pulled, but it's the only one that comes to mind," She said.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 10/16/2012, 5:58 pm

Nicosgirlfriend wrote:Lakoda nodded. "Very nice. I just prefer to calculate my offensive attacks a little more, so I usually stay defensive so I can do that." She tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

"Would you be willing to pit your skills against mine?" Aeron asked with a smile, she was ready for another battle, even though her side was still a bit sore from Kat's dagger.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 10/16/2012, 6:31 pm

Jordan wrote:
    Nicosgirlfriend wrote:
    Nicosgirlfriend wrote:"Well, being Loki's daughter, I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve." Lakoda paused for a moment. "By fighting techniques, do you mean if I prefer sword fighting to fist fighting...or what?"
    OOC: OOPS! Sorry! I didn't see that!
    BIC:

"I mean like, styles. Do you prefer certain maneuvers? Knocking a person on their feet? Going right in for the kill?" I specified, excited I could be apart of an actual conversation, rather than small talk.

"So it was!" Achilles teased. "You're done eating, right? Would you want to go to the beach with me?" He asked wiping his palms on his jeans. Damn sweaty hands. Achilles thought.

Ever nodded. "Sure," she said, then bit back random facts about beaches as she stood up.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 10/16/2012, 7:13 pm

"Good." The troubled half-blood smiled and stood as he grabbed Ever's hand on his way to the beach.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 10/16/2012, 7:17 pm

"I'd be willing." Lakoda said, grinning. "Want to now?"

-------

http://www.camphalfblood.org/viewtopic.forum?t=13572

Sponsored content