A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

MY CHARACTER

Felicity_Trinette

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-09-05

MY CHARACTER Empty MY CHARACTER

Post by Felicity_Trinette 9/5/2012, 9:35 pm

Name: Katniss Elena Fletcher (Kat)
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Blonde (Bright golden)
    Height: 5 ft 5
    Body Type: athletic, slim
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Cassandra Marie Lucas
    Country of Origin: USA (Corinth, Mississippi)
    Pets:
    Talents: Singing, playing instruments
    Weapon**: Bow and Arrow, ok at sword
    Flaws: Temper ‘hothead’, trouble following orders, lacks social behavioral knowledge because shes so secluded (loner/too serious)
    Powers: Archery,
    Life Before CHB*: Her biological mother got pregnant at 16 and once she was born had to give her up. She had been moved from foster home to foster home-used and abused. She had always believed she was unlovable. Because of her trauma of former foster homes she was required to see a psychologist and admitted that she thought she was going insane with her undiscovered abilities. Concerned something might have been wrong with her she tracked down her mother whom had told her of her origin. Now that she knew so much, there was nothing to stop the monsters now… They came the year she was adopted and had caused such a fuss that they were forced to move away from Athens, Georgia to Corinth, Mississippi. There she had met a satyr who had taken her to Camp Half Blood. To everyone else’s ‘knowledge’ she had gone off to a summer camp for disturbed teens.
    RP Example*: She seemed so kind at first... Surprised and wary she invited me inside her house. As she had closed the door I noticed how she cringed, sitting down in a chair rocking back and forth. Her hair was crazed as if she hadn't bothered to brush it. Her lonely hazel eyes were distant starring at her hands as she wrung her wrists. She seemed crazier than me! She didn't speak to me just starred off in her owwn little world. So i cleared my throat... "I'm your daughter..." She froze glancing up at me horrified...
    Any notes about your characters: Katniss goes to Camp Half Blood during the summer.

Last edited by Felicity_Trinette on 9/12/2012, 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

MY CHARACTER Empty Re: MY CHARACTER

Post by Kristal Meth 9/6/2012, 8:16 pm

Doesnt she have any talents at all?
    You need 3 flaws.
    Those,aside from psychic, arent powers, theyre more toward talents. Powers are things normal people cant do and have to relate to your god parent. We also however do not allow future seeing characters(psychic).
    Life before CHB needs to be 5 sentences.
    RP example is you acting as you're character and saying what "you" are doing. If you look in the approved character forms there are tons of good examples of RP example
    Felicity_Trinette

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2012-09-05

MY CHARACTER Empty Re: MY CHARACTER

Post by Felicity_Trinette 9/12/2012, 10:43 pm

ok i think i fixed it!
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet