A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Character Form- First Egyptian Character.

John Samarintos

Male
    Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2014-04-13

Character Form- First Egyptian Character. Empty Character Form- First Egyptian Character.

Post by John Samarintos 4/13/2014, 2:06 pm

Name: Brad Samuels
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Long Dirty-Blonde hair.
    Height: 5,10
    Body Type: Slightly muscular with a *sexy* face.
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Anubis
    Mortal Parent: Unknown (Lauren Samuels) *Unknown to him In Character*
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: None
    Talents: Magic(Such as Controling the dead, etc.), Staff-fighting.
    Weapon: Wood Staff with Stygian Iron ends for killing monsters at close range. (He can channel magic through the staff.)
    Personality: Brad is a very nice and inviting person. He loves having company and people to talk to. And sometimes plays pranks on people. Although he can be dark sometimes due to the event of his Satyr getting hurt he still puts that aside most of the time and is fun to be around. He doesn't like getting messed with so if he does you are probably going to get into a fight.
    Flaws: Pride, Arrogance, and A-little to inviting..*Means that he is a-little too trustful.
    Powers: He is able to summon 4 Jackal Warriors with a 1 hour Cooldown, you are able to kill them by stabbing them through the heart. And if not killed within 10 minutes they crumble to dust.(When they are summoned they have Stygian Iron spears.) (Able to use it 2 times a day) Is able to create a crack in the earth in which spirits from the Duat  try and grab enemies. (Enemies are the Undead warriors/Monsters not demigod/human.) Lasts 15-20 seconds. (5 Hour Cooldown able to use it 1 time a-day and if he does use it then he can't use any other powers for 8 hours.)
    Life Before CHB: When Brad was younger he lived in an Orphanage due to his Mother  leaving him when she went crazy(This happened by her wanting his father Thanatos to stay but he left.) Brad tried to get along with the kids at the Orphanage but they didn't want to be his friend. This made Brad run away from his past life. It turned out that one of the people at his Orphanage were a Satyr, and he went after him. (Satyrs are at Orphanages right? possibly?) He caught up with Brad and showed him the way to Camp Half-Blood. Even though there were monsters along the way, the Satyr protected him for the most part, but he was injured when they finally got to Camp Half-Blood. Brad blamed himself and even though he seems all cheery sometimes can get dark due to this event of him blaming himself. He and the Satyr are still good friends though.

RP Example: Brad was running up the hill and saw an Archway with Greek lettering which he couldn't read.(Is brain is hardwired for Egyptian Hieroglyphs) The monster was following him but he kept running as fast as he could. As soon as he stepped through the archway on top of the hill he saw a camp full of people, fighting, joking around, and even playing. "Wow....."
    he thought to himself

Last edited by John Samarintos on 4/16/2014, 9:53 am; edited 16 times in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Character Form- First Egyptian Character. Empty Re: Character Form- First Egyptian Character.

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 2:47 pm

Define "a little too inviting".

You need to put more specific guidelines and limitations on the powers. With a god parent like Hecate, you have to be VERY specific.

Children can not have any contact with their god parent before CHB.

What kind of monster was it? Also, how did a nine year old kid fend off monster attacks?

How did he find CHB?
    John Samarintos

Male

Character Form- First Egyptian Character. Empty Re: Character Form- First Egyptian Character.

Post by John Samarintos 4/13/2014, 3:39 pm

Edited.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/14/2014, 5:19 pm

This character was originally Greek but I have changed him to Egyptian. Just for you guys to know. *So the hecate thing above doesn't apply.*
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/14/2014, 7:07 pm

Don't double post.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/14/2014, 8:00 pm

Sorry, I was just making sure that everyone knew that the questions about Hecate that Steve asked aren't valid anymore, due to me changing parents. Sorry again.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/14/2014, 9:08 pm

Look Who, don't post on other people's forms; you're not staff.

Fifteen minutes is too long before the undead warriors. Please tone it down.

I'm gonna say no to the disintegration thing.

Also, I'm gonna have to ask an admin on the "crack in the earth" thing.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/14/2014, 9:10 pm

Edited.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/14/2014, 9:15 pm

I'm gonna just go with my gut on this one: no to the crack thing.

How did his mother go crazy?
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/14/2014, 9:26 pm

Edited about mother.

Waiting for admin approval/denial like asked for crack.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/14/2014, 9:45 pm

20:35:54] John Samarintos : Alucard

[20:36:33] John Samarintos : What do you think about making a crack in the earth inwhich spirits from the duat try and grab enemies? CD of 5 hours able to use it 1 time a day and if he uses it I can't use any other powers for 12 hours For my anubis kid.

[20:38:52] @ Alucard : Quite frankly I don't find the duat should even be a thing that Egyptian Demigods can control since there aren't really Egyptian Demigods in Kane Chronicles, They are Magicians. Other than that, it depends on how long that power actually lasts and if people can avoid it

[20:40:09] John Samarintos : The power lasts 15 seconds and the Spirits hands go right through the demigods/humans and it only hurts resurrected dead things like other jackals or undead warriors
    [20:40:38] @ Alucard : There should be no problem with that power at all

[20:40:47] @ Alucard : It's practical useless
    [20:41:12] John Samarintos : Well I'm using it mainly for other underworld kids when they summon minions or for Ares kid when they summon dead people

[20:41:46] John Samarintos : So should I edit that into my Anubis one?
    [20:41:53] @ Alucard : There shouldn't be any issue with that
    [20:41:58] @ Alucard : Yes edit that stuff in
    [20:43:23] John Samarintos : Done. But I said 15-20 seconds so it differs from how long the spell lasts from how much strength I put into it
    [20:43:27] John Samarintos : Strength/magic
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/14/2014, 10:30 pm

Okay then. Sorry, I wasn't sure on it.
    John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/14/2014, 10:32 pm

Edited. Done hopefully.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2014, 9:50 am

Please elaborate more on his personality. I approve it once you do.

John Samarintos

Male

Post by John Samarintos 4/16/2014, 9:53 am

Edited.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/16/2014, 6:08 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 6:45 am