A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Maggie's form (My character form)

тує
    тує

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2013-07-15

Maggie's form (My character form) Empty Maggie's form (My character form)

Post by тує 7/15/2013, 7:25 pm

Name: Maggie Darai
    Eyes: Misty sea foam blue, with tints of dark gray shadowing them.
    Hair: A light rusty red colour, with dip dyed bottoms that are black, long and wavy, reaching the small of Maggie's back.
    Height: 6'
    Body Type: Medium build, not too bulky but just right that she has muscles.
    Skin Color: A light creamy tan, with bright red sunburned shoulders all summer.
    God Parent: Ares
    Mortal Parent: Zury Darai
    Country of Origin: Canada
    Pets: A large bulky Tibetan Mastiff named Jameson.
    Talents: Maggie can do two back flips in a row, and can sing so high to break glass
    Weapon**: Maggie's weapon choice is usually knifes, with a long blade, or a bow and arrow. Maggie keeps a long bladed swiss knife with her at all times. Her knife has a navy blue outer casing, and is made out of celestial bronze.
    Flaws: Maggie has a large fear of thunder, has to wear glasses or she can't see very well, needs braces, and has a tendency to overreact and doesn't like being touched.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): N/A
    Life Before CHB*: Maggie lived in Canada with her mother Zury, Jameson and her younger sister Melana. On a vacation to Long Island, Melana got lost before long, being young and curious and Maggie ran after her. A looming feeling of regret came over Maggie and a voice whispered,"You should've left her to die." Running as quickly as she could she went down a steep hill. Brambles and pricker bushes scathing her legs, arms and sides, she fell headfirst into a load of strawberries, and then weakly stood to see a large horse man above her, and she fainted.
    RP Example*: Feeling the mist thicken, the young girl stood slowly, and turned to look at her surroundings with weary eyes. They shifted and moved disorienting her, until she fell once again on the cold ground that had frozen over. A shadow loomed over her and a prickling sensation reached her lips, until they went numb, and she reached out at the shadow, trying to hold something. As darkness closed in the shadows moved away and she closed her eyes. Only to awake in a worse nightmare.
    Any notes about your characters: Maggie likes to have her braces rainbow coloured, has ADHD, and mild dyslexia.

Last edited by тує on 7/16/2013, 7:46 am; edited 3 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Maggie's form (My character form) Empty Re: Maggie's form (My character form)

Post by Kendall 7/15/2013, 8:40 pm

Does Maggie have a weapon she keeps with her a lot?

Life Before CHB needs to be five sentences long.
    тує
    тує

Female

Post by тує 7/16/2013, 7:46 am

Edited
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 7/16/2013, 8:04 am

I'm gonna be picky here but could you tell us exactly how she got to camp? Or are you going to roleplay that?
    тує
    тує

Female

Post by тує 7/16/2013, 8:09 am

I would roleplay it.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 7/16/2013, 8:27 am

Alright. I can play your satyr for you. Send me a pm when you're ready.

Approved!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:43 am