A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Character form

windnymph1033
    windnymph1033

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Character form Empty Character form

Post by windnymph1033 9/6/2013, 6:58 pm

Name: Brooke
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    Height: 5FT 7IN
    Body Type: Lean
    Skin Color: Tan
    Roman God Parent: Venus
    Mortal Parent: Aaron Thomas
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Talents: writes music. Played softball
    Weapon**: Imperial gold axe
    Flaws: she is very "blunt" with people. She has selective hearing
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Charm speak

Life Before CJ*: Brooke lived in a small town just outside of Houston Texas until she was 11. Her father sent her off to a boarding school, where she was for 2 years, until being accused of stealing several thousand dollars worth of electronics from the school. After that she bounced around from school to school until she turned fourteen, that’s when things got strange. Men in black uniforms would try to take her from school because ' she was transferring schools again " or her father was "in the hospital". One day on her way home for spring break she ran into her father and Seth, her protector, who explained to her what she was and why these strange men kept coming after her. She then agreed to be taken to Camp Jupiter.

RP Example*: I ran through the open field to the orchard just ahead. As I got closer I realized the fence was too high to jump over." I'll just have to climb it" I thought. Jumping up onto the chain link fence and pulling myself up and over the top, I was praying my persuaders wouldn't be able to follow.

Any notes about your characters: she has strong upper body strength.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character form Empty Re: Character form

Post by Kendall 9/6/2013, 7:05 pm

Charm speak isn't allowed.

Add another flaw.

Who were these men in black, exactly? Also, satyrs don't take Roman kids to camp; they have to find Lupa, train with her, and then go to CJ alone.

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:13 am