A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Character Form

sapphire39

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Character Form Empty Character Form

Post by sapphire39 12/10/2012, 9:28 pm

Name: Sapphire Cahill
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Brown
    Height: 5'2''
    Body Type: Lean
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Hephaestus
    Mortal Parent: Maya Cahill
    Country of Origin: United States
    Pets: a dog named Sparky
    Talents: technology, making anything, and fighting
    Weapon**: A normal sword named Sefire
    Flaws: ADHD, over-protective
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Fire
    Life Before CHB*: Sapphire had a hard life before, but she ran away two days before her thirteenth birthday. She found out later she was a half blood. Some people were following her around and she told her mother. Mother went looking for her and currently is, but has the police on her daughters trail. Sapphire found the camp when a satyr found her. She ran away because her mother was going to send her to a boarding school in her town of Boston.
    RP Example*: I was on the run for days, all on my own. The police chased me for hours, but I lost them. My feet were in pain and I was exhausted. I knew I couldn't go back to my mother. She told me that I wasn't ever going to make it if she could help it. I tried to keep going, I walked all nigh and day running and dodging the cops.
    Any notes about your characters: Doesn't like flying and loves fire.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Character Form Empty Re: Character Form

Post by nix 12/10/2012, 9:53 pm

How is technology a talent? What do you mean normal sword for weapon? Is it not Celestial Bronze? How hot is her fire? Please be more specific with her fire powers. Like, can she shoot out fireballs, or makes shapes with fire. Although, you don't need powers for your character.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:02 am