A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Character Form

smspain
    smspain

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2013-09-13

Character Form Empty Character Form

Post by smspain 9/13/2013, 10:57 pm

*edited version*

Name: Element Cassidy
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Curly brown
    Height:5 feet
    Body Type:tall, athetic, and skinny
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Leila Cassidy
    Country of Origin:America
    Pets:Great Dane that is 2 1/2 ft. tall, named Gillie
    Talents:accuracy and singing
    Weapon**:Bow and quiver, celestial bronze arrow tips and a bow of sturdy wood.
    Flaws: sensitive, not good with a sword, low self esteem.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none
    Life Before CHB*:She lived in D.C. with her mom, and she went to a school for music prodigies because her mom was a professional Violinist. She loved music so much that she sang all the time and wouldn't stop humming for a week after a concert. Kids bullied because she was shy and cryed a lot. Her only friend was her Great Dane, Gillie, who was loyal and was a present for her 10th birthday from her mom. Gillie protected Sarah from mean kids. On her birthday, her principal (who was a monster) attacked at a field trip to a Native American museum. Luckily, her instincts told her to grab a nearby bow with an arrow notched out of a display case. It only bought her time, but she escaped. She was scared to death and thought she was dreaming. When she finally accepted the fact that she was a demigod, a Satyr helped her to saftey, after she talked to her mom about her bloodline to Apollo.
    RP Example*: I tried to swallow my fear. Shaking, I notched an arrow and aimed strait at the target. Aware of all the eyes that were layed on me, I took a deep breath and released my hand. I felt a rush that I could only get through archery, and... THUD. I realized my eyes had shut in fear, so I took a daring glace at the target. Bullseye. A flush of relief overcame me. Not bad for my first time, I thought.
    Any notes about your characters: She is shy, but when she's angry she is a fierce warrior.

Last edited by smspain on 9/15/2013, 9:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character Form Empty Re: Character Form

Post by Kendall 9/13/2013, 11:20 pm

Add two more flaws.

What metal are her arrow tips -- Celestial bronze? What is her bow made out of?

How many times a day can she use her healing power, and what kinds of wounds can she heal? What's the worst one she could heal? How long does she have to wait in between power usages?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/14/2013, 12:35 pm

Next time you edit your form, please post that you did so; we need to know to check your form afterwards.

What's the worst kind of poisonous wound she can heal? What's the length/width of the worst cuts/scrapes she could heal, as well as the largest bruise?

How large is her great dane?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/14/2013, 7:32 pm

You need to specify the sizes of the wounds she can heal. Also, healing ALL poisoned wounds would not be allowed because there are a lot of poisons (ie: gorgon blood) that are way too powerful to be healed using a demigod's power. Tell us the strongest poisoned wound she can heal in terms of how long it takes for the poison to kill somebody.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/15/2013, 7:56 pm

Playing any instrument wouldn't really be allowed (nor would it be much of a power). You don't need to have a power if you don't want to.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/16/2013, 2:53 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content