A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Going around NYC

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Going around NYC Empty Going around NYC

Post by nix 9/21/2012, 9:20 pm

Finnick ran his hands through his hair, grinning at Alice. "Want to go to Lincoln Center? It's one of my favorite places," He asked her, looking like he was waiting for her permission.

Nix brushed her long hair away from her face. She had changed quickly into a pink-ish-mint colored dressed with a blue base that stopped on the top of her thigh, that were in the shapes of flowers, and she had tan colored boots that stopped below her knees. The dress covered the top of her thigh, and she had a red cardigan on. She carried a leather bag on her shoulder, grinning. She had went shopping before, deciding she wanted to look nicer, than also wearing a ratty Camp Half-Blood shirt or some tanktop.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Going around NYC Empty Re: Going around NYC

Post by honey 9/22/2012, 9:19 pm

ooc; Decided to make things, ah, difficult for Finnick >:D
    Sorry (?)

bic; Alice had changed dresses. She now wore a sleeveless grey number, classical and simple. Yet it dipped low in the back, a deep v that showed the skin of her back until it got to the waist, where the rather deep v ended in a big, matching grey bow. The somewhat... revealing dress reached a couple of inches above her knees. Her soft gold hair was in a French braid, and she wore deep red lip gloss. Her high heels were nude-coloured, close-toed and simple.

She'd taken to dressing fancy-ish, all the time (except of course when she was training).

"Oooh! What's the Lincoln Center?" She asked Finnick curiously, unable to contain her excitement.

Hanson walked with Nix, feeling like an ugly homeless person next to his gorgeous partner. He wore a pair of jeans and white button-down with a dark blue skinny tie. He did look quite good, but he was oblivious, completely absorbed in the girl next to him. He held her hand easily, like his hand was meant to curl around hers.

"Where do you want to go, Nix?" He asked her, kissing the top of her head lightly.

Last edited by Tom Hiddleston on 9/22/2012, 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong font.)
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/22/2012, 9:44 pm

"Oh, I forgot you aren't from around. It's..well..next to Julliard, in the Upper West Side of Manhattan. We're close by, actually," He said, checking which street they were on. His eyes darted to her dress, and bit his lip. He felt even more uncomfortable, as he tugged on his jeans. "There's this really nice place where we could sit.."

OOC: Lincoln Center is this...(It's also one of my favorite places in New York)
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/21/arts/design/21lincoln.html
    I usually sit in the grass area, and do my homework.

BIC:
    Nix shrugged. "I don't know. Want to just wander around, and just explore?" She asked him, enjoying his touch, as she continued to hold his hand.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/22/2012, 9:59 pm

ooc; I know what it is, I just felt like it made sense for Alice to not know what it is xD

bic; "Right then, let's go there." Caught up in the moment of being with a friend for the first time in what seemed like ages, she linked her arm through Finnick's, smiling dazzlingly. Her heart was doing pirouettes, going yayyyyyy. She was so... happy.

"Okay." He agreed, smiling. It felt like something regular, ordinary mortals would do; walk around New York aimlessly with their partner, holding hands and smiling like lovestruck little kids.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/22/2012, 10:20 pm

OOC: Just making sure. xD
    BIC:
    Finnick moved his pants around, with his free hand, adjusting it. He then grinned at Alice. "Do you know what's Starbucks? We could get that first, it's nearby," He asked her, wondering where was their relationship standing.

Nix dragged Hanson into a clearing where there was a fountain. "This is so pretty!" She said, but not too loudly. There was a bunch of hipsters with Starbucks cups, and all of them had IPhones and were probably Instagraming or Tumbling or whatever.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/22/2012, 10:47 pm

ooc; omg his pants

bic; She snorted. "Finnick, I'm not from Antarctica, I do know what a Starbucks is." She bumped his shoulder playfully, her bare skin hitting the fabric of his shirt. "And yes, that'd be lovely, I'd really fancy something warm about now." She shivered, realising how cold it was. Her subconcsious registered Finnick's body heat, and she unwittingly shifted closer to Finnick.

Hanson chuckled at Nix's outburst. "How about some Starbucks first? I'm buying," He suggested, "And the stuff they sell at camp isn't that good."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/22/2012, 10:57 pm

Finnick bit his lip, as he opened the Starbucks door for her. "Do you want my sweater?" He asked her, seeing her shivers. It was white, and it would reach up to Alice's thigh, if she put it on.

Nix nodded. She adored Starbucks, but she barely went out of camp to go and get it. It wasted too much time just to get to the city. "I'd love to!" She said, grinning.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/22/2012, 11:20 pm

A- She blushed, but took the sweater. "Thank you, Finnick," She murmured softly. She pulled the sweater over her head. The snowy white of Finnick's sweater set off Alice's peachy tan skin in a rather lovely way, and it hiked up Alice's dress some more inches, so now the hem was closer to her thigh than her knee.

She giggled, waving the too-long sleeves in front of Finnick's face. "What do you think?" She snickered, raising her arms and doing a little twirl for Finnick.

H- He stole a quick kiss from Nix as he grinned at her enthusiasm. "Assuming we don't get lost, the Starbucks must be a couple blocks from here." He muttered, and they started heading in Starbuck's general direction.

ooc; on my iPod
    poor Finnick's pants
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/22/2012, 11:31 pm

Finnick promised himself not to look at her lower area of her body. "Looks nice," He managed, entering the store. "So, what do you want?" He asked her, his eyes raking over the different choices of coffee.

Nix finally spotted a Starbucks. "There's one!" She said, grinning from ear to ear. "Thank the Gods we didn't get lost!" She said, in a relieved tone.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/22/2012, 11:49 pm

A- "Erm," She scooted closer to Finnick to get a better look at the menu. The whole store was crammed and now they were sort of squished together. "I'd like a caffé mocha please." The place was really loud, so she had to somehow stretch up against him to say the words in his ear so he could hear.

H- He pushed the door open for Nix, flinching at the loud noise that exploded out of the Starbucks. "Why are some New Yorkers so loud?" He complained childishly.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/22/2012, 11:55 pm

Finnick bit back a vulgar sound he was going to make. "Tall?" He breathed out.
    Nix laughed at Hanson's complaint, which was geniune. It made her look pretty, when she laughed, and was truly happy. "I wish they also would be quiet," She added on. "But, it's New York! The city that never sleeps!" She said cheesily.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/23/2012, 12:06 am

A- Alice looked at Finnick, bewildered at his breathy sort of voice. She mistook the look in his eyes as confusion, and she smiled, trying to clarify. It was loud in the Starbucks after all. She leaned closer, her lips almost brushing his ear. "A tall caffé mocha, yeah."

H- Well, in his own defense, it was partially Nix's fault he tilted her chin up and actually kissed her for the first time that day. She was just too pretty not to, and besides, she was his girlfriend, so there.

It was perfectly excusable.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/23/2012, 12:11 am

Finnick shuddered, involuntarily. "Alright," He managed to say at least, as he went on line.

Nix smiled against his lips, as she kissed him back, feeling a bittersweet happiness inside of her. She then breaks away, running her hands through his hair. "Let's go order," She told him, still smiling.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/23/2012, 12:22 am

A- Alice retracted back to her normal height, stepping away from Finnick as she felt him shudder. "Do you want your sweater back?" She asked sheepishly, but then stopped. She'd know that pale gold head of hair anywhere. "HANSONNNNN!" She yelled above the crowd, trying to wave her arm so he could see her.

H- Hanson was shaken out of his little bubble with Nix by a loud screech of his name. He looked up and found a delicate arm waving around hard enough to fall off. "Oh!" Hanson looked back at Nix excitedly. "That's Alice!" He grabbed Nix's hand and pushed their way through the crowd to Alice, bellowing "HI ALICE!"
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/23/2012, 12:29 am

Nix smiled, not really knowing Alice. "Who's she?" She asked him, loudly, over the chatter of all the people.

Finnick ordered two cups, and waited for the order. He noticed Alice going over to some guy. Who is he? He immediately felt jealous.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/23/2012, 12:35 am

"Only my best friend besides you," He replied, grinning widely. "From Camp." They finally got to Alice, who bounded forward and promptly kissed Hanson's cheek, and Hanson did the same.
    "Hanson, how are you? I haven't seen you in ages! And who's this?" She chattered, giving Nix a friendly smile.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/23/2012, 12:46 am

"Nix. Daughter of Ares," She bit her lip, managing a smile. "You're Alice?" She made her comment seem like a question, by the way her pitch was higher at the end of the sentence.
    Finnick got the cups, and went over to Alice, handing it to her. "Here you go," He grinned.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/23/2012, 12:54 am

"Yeah, daughter of Athena," She nodded. "So you're Hanson's famous girlfriend!" She teased. She looked up at Finnick when he came over. "Oh, thanks Finnick." She smiled her dazzling smile as she accepted the coffee, her still-cold fingers brushing against his.
    Oh.
    She felt a sort of electric spark as their skin touched, and her green eyes flashed, startled, to his, and then back down. "Erm, Finnick, this is Hanson and Nix, from camp. Hanson and Nix, this is my... this is Finnick." Alice mumbled.
    Hanson, totally oblivious, grinned and put his arm around Nix. "Nice to meet you. Uh, Nix and I have to go order," He glanced at the growing line, "and if we don't want to spend all night in line, we should probably go now."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/23/2012, 1:22 am

Nix smiled, warmed that Hanson would talk about her. "Yeah," She echoed, feeling touched.
    Finnick grinned in relief that Hanson wasnt her crush or anything. "They seem...nice."
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/23/2012, 1:33 am

Alice smiled to herself, a vague, distracted look appeared on her face as she watched them leave. "I used to fancy him," She laughed, and then took a sip from her coffee. She shivered again, but this time it was out of pleasure at the warmth settling into her small body, both because of the coffee and because of Finnick's sweater--which, she couldn't help but notice, smelled exactly like Finnick.
    Hanson waved at them both before leaving, and he got into line with Nix.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/23/2012, 1:43 am

"Did he..like you back?" He asked hesitanly, noticong her shiver. He took a sip, enjoying the taste. He averted his eyes away from Alice. She was just too mich for him, and if he continied to watch her, he won' t be able to hold himself back.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/23/2012, 1:52 am

She glanced at Finnick, delicately raising an eyebrow. "We went out for two weeks, and it sort of drifted apart. We decided that we were better off as friends." She shrugged, then smiled. "Some habits never really die, of course." She said, referring to her kiss on Hanson's cheek. She took another sip, and then demanded Finnick's full attention. "Are we going to the Lincoln Centre still?"
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/23/2012, 2:19 pm

"Oh," Finnick said, scratching his arm. "Yeah, of course," He said, grinning.

Nix bit her lip. "So, uh," She said, feeling a bit awkward now, not knowing what to say anymore to Hanson.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/23/2012, 2:44 pm

"Okay, lead the way then, map." Alice made a sweeping gesture with her arm, signaling for them to continue.

"What do you want?" Hanson asked Nix, pointing at the menu as they neared the counter.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/23/2012, 2:55 pm

"Oh just a caramel frappachinno, grande, with whip cream and a caramel drizzle," Nix said, nonchalantly.

"New nickname, I see. Before, Prince Charming, now Map. Hmm, we're just about three blocks away," He said, walking a path that he had clearly memorized and knew by heart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:31 pm