A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Going around NYC

honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Going around NYC - Page 2 Empty Re: Going around NYC

Post by honey 9/23/2012, 3:07 pm

"What, would you prefer Prince Charming?" She wrinkled her nose as if Map was a better name. Trusting in Finnick's sense of direction, she turned her face up to the sun for a brief moment, letting it warm her further. The sunlight glinted off the sparkly-gold streaks in her hair, and she made a content humming noise, sort of like a cat's purr.

Hanson snickered. "Only that?" He teased, and then it was their turn. "Hi," He greeted the barista, his blinding blue eyes scanning the menu in a matter of seconds, "I'll have the grande caramel frappuchino, whipped cream and caramel drizzle, and... just a cappuccino."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 9/23/2012, 10:45 pm

"Whichever you like better," He said, leading her to a restaurant, in which its roof was grass, that you could sit on. He started climbing up the stairs. "I love this place," He said, not really caring about Lincoln Center's fountain. "Plus Julliard is right across," He pointed to it.

Nix laughed. "Yours is so simple, while mine is such a long order. The way to my heart is lots of caramel," She said, sticking out her tongue at him.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/27/2012, 7:01 am

Alice hesitated a millisecond and then she was climbing up after Finnick. "Oh!" She made a little sound of surprise, her eyes widening as she poked her head up. It was so pretty. She struggled with the last step; it was too high and she couldn't quite reach.

He ruffled her hair, teasing. "Well then I'm making a mental note to always have caramel with me." He chuckled, and accepted the two drinks from the barista, who was very clearly trying to flirt with him, but of course he was completely oblivious. "Here you go," He handed Nix hers.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/27/2012, 10:57 pm

Finnick's hands automatically went onto her hips, supporting her. He also was trying to prevent her from falling on top of him. "Clumsy, Princess?" He said, in a teasing voice.

Nix nodded in agreement, taking the frap, and immediately taking sip, enjoying its bittersweetness. "What shall I ever repay you with?" She sighed, ignoring the barista. She didn't care, since she knew Hanson way too well for him to ever flirt back in front of her. She'd just punch him.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/28/2012, 4:49 pm

ooc; I'm sorry for taking so long. I've got rehearsals (where my best guy friend is very convincingly playing the evil stepsister) and homework.

Alice blushed furiously when she felt Finnick's hands on her hips, but tried to pass it off as embarrassment for almost falling. "Erm, yeah I guess. I mean, I'm not usually clumsy," She mumbled, crawling onto the grass roof. She very meticulously brushed off Finnick's sweater, pretending to be completely absorbed into the fact that it had a few grass blades sticking on it.

"Just keep on being Nix, and you'll do fine." He told Nix. He hadn't actually been that oblivious to the barista, but he'd totally waved the matter away because that Someone Who Wasn't Nix wasn't important. Nix was important.

Besides, Nix would slit his throat in his sleep if he did.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/28/2012, 8:17 pm

"Probably your breath is taken away by my beauty," He said jokingly, letting go of her. He wanted to touch her again. Her hand, her cheeks. He missed being in a relationship with her.

"I'm a mushy mess because of you. You're turning me soft, Hanson," She told him, smiling, feeling her heart swell with love for him. She'd honestly be a crying mess if he would break up with her for another girl. But what if...she was forcing him into being in a relationship with him? She bit the inside of her lip.
    No.
    She immediately busied herself, by looking at how all the people on the street were dressed. All looked like they were trying to stand out, but they all looked all the same to her. The girls wore too short shorts, shirts that reached up to their belly buttons with some type of picture or word, and mainly they had long uncut hair.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 9/28/2012, 9:32 pm

A- Alice's head snapped up, her eyes locking onto Finnick's like a deer caught in headlights at his words, and then too late realised he was still joking. "Oh, right." She giggled, her face pink as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, uncomfortable. "That was it."

H- Hanson decided something was up with Nix. He didn't want to pressure her or anything, but he loved her and sometimes you had to annoy those you love the most. "Hey," He murmured, wrapping an arm around her and rubbing her shoulder softly. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" He said gently.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/29/2012, 12:35 am

"It's nothing," Nix lied smoothly, feeling a tiny bit guilty. She sipped her frappachinno, halfway through it, getting a slight brainfreeze.

Finnick noticed this, but had said nothing. He felt a surge of pride that she..might like him? She then giggled, and his hopes were crushed. "Yeah," He said, walking over to an area of grass that shows the street, how the people pass by. "My favorite corner. I used to do my homework here, when the day was nice, in middle school," He told her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:59 am