A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+31
Holly
Poptart
Perca
OhMySparkles
Jasper
Death Pony
Jake the Dog
Thalia's Long Lost Sister
Josh
Lila Noel
Milocross
Christian
Tutto
Crazy
Chuck
Blaze
Edgar Allan Poe
Arik
Princess Amy
Snuffleasaurus
BlackHawk
Lady Reyna
communist
BlackJack123
Ben zexion
Steve Rogers
Nemesis
Jordan
terragate
kaitycat4
Maybeth
35 posters

The Southern Dark Forest

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Southern Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Southern Dark Forest

Post by Jordan 9/13/2012, 9:44 pm

I flew. Past trees and bushes and fallen branches. The snapping branches and booming stops informed me it was still following. I turned quickly and hurled a knife at one of the five heads of a hydra, that lunged at me. I ran faster, and the monster followed just as quickly.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 9/14/2012, 8:34 pm

I walked into the forest, looking around, I had heard a distant booming, sounds like something big.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 9/15/2012, 9:40 am

"NO!" I shrieked as one of the heads caught my leg in its jaws. I fell forward and turned to look at the monster. I concentrated and held out my palms as a red pulse erupted from my hands and struck the hydra. It recoiled quickly and freed my leg, I jumped to my feet and slowly tried to run, each step was agonizing, but I had to get away. Why I thought I could kill a hydra on my own was beyond me.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 9/15/2012, 12:19 pm

"Nyro, I am NOT going to start living in a cave in the woods!" I cried to the defiant lioness as we walked into the forest.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 9/15/2012, 1:19 pm

I heard a girl scream and quickly, I shadow traveled to the location and appeared behid the girl and infront of a hydra"a hydra" I said under my breathe and my blade appeared in my hand.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/15/2012, 1:26 pm

I sighed. The more I thought about it, the more appealing it sounded. Just hide away in a cave. No people... But the problem was the moisture and the cold. I'd get sick and probably die if I lived in a cave. I wrinkled my nose.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 9/15/2012, 1:47 pm

The hydra rose, recovering from my illusion, its glared and snarled at the giant figure that stood in between me and it. "Watch out!" I yelled as the center head lunged, followed by the farthest head to the right. I hurled a knife quickly and struck the right head mid lunge, it quickly recoiled, the center head continued its attack.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4053
    Registration date : 2011-11-06

Post by Ben zexion 9/15/2012, 5:14 pm

Ben Zexion walked around the forest, with nothing particularly to do. He has been lost in here for so long. His shirt is torn in several places, the legs on his jeans had holes all over them. He was pretty weak from being lost for so long. He was barely able to shuffle at this point and his condition wasn't getting any better. He was hearing a monster fighting some people, thats good. He may finally be able to get out of here. He walked into a clearing, close to where the fight was happening but still a bit off and he saw a guy he thought he would never see before. It was Demetrius with Nero, what luck he had. With a whisper he said " Demetrius." then fell to the floor, he had no energy left.
    ooc: going to go with him being lost in the forest all this time
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/15/2012, 5:46 pm

Nyro growled, having heard a loud thump. I turned to the source of the sound. I saw a clearly amaciated boy, who I felt like I should've recognized but did not.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/15/2012, 5:52 pm

Ben looked up, saying " Dem, its me." He brought out his katana, probably the only recognizable thing about him at the moment, and with whats left of his strength. Which wasn't much, barely throwing it 2 ft. He had no strength left though, hopefully Dem would be able to tell him from this. " Dem, its....Ben. He was blacking out a little at this point. It was amazing he was this strong at this point.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/15/2012, 6:01 pm

"Ben..." I mumbled. I again could bring myself to remember. I rumaged around and found some nectar and amsrosia whch i carefully fed to Ben.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/15/2012, 6:12 pm

Ben thought finally, he remembers me. He at least thought that he remembered. He ate the ambrosia and nectar with little resistance. He felt better, although he did feel hot. A side effect of the ambrosia and nectar of course. He got up shakily, trying to keep his balance. " Thanks Dem, that should hold me over until i can get actual food or probably medical attention." He shuffled a bit more, just trying to keep going. " Dem, can you help me into camp? Once i get their this nightmare can be over, and i can finally see Anatkah too."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 9/15/2012, 6:24 pm

Jordan wrote:The hydra rose, recovering from my illusion, its glared and snarled at the giant figure that stood in between me and it. "Watch out!" I yelled as the center head lunged, followed by the farthest head to the right. I hurled a knife quickly and struck the right head mid lunge, it quickly recoiled, the center head continued its attack.

I saw the attack and twisted my blade, i slashed at it's mouth trying to slash it half way open to anger it to shoot fire, I had a strategy for hydras.i summon ed 2 skeletons to my side and they had a sword and spear.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/15/2012, 6:40 pm

Ah, yes, now I remembered I flinched at the name "Dem". Ben and Anatkah had been the only one's to call me "Dem", especially Anatkah. I mean, Nyro called me Met. I narrowed my eyes. "Don't call me Dem anymore. Just call me Demetrius. That's my name, isn't it?" I asked, trying not to sound too harsh.

"So you've been lost out here all this time? A lotta things have happened since then," When he mentioned Anatkah, my blood boiled. "Anatkah's dead," I spat, clearly making a point how much I hated Anatkah. "She killed herself,"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 9/15/2012, 6:41 pm

I used this time to mend my injured leg. I quickly ate a piece of ambrosia and kept a watchful eye on the hydra. It backed up slowly eyeing the new threat, two heads lunged at the skeletons the one in the middle hissed angrily and began to spit fire at the tall half-blood.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 9/15/2012, 6:47 pm

I jumped back to dodge the fire and the hydras head had hit the skeletons, but they didn't shatter, just flew back a little.The skeletons stood up and I commanded them to run through the fire, they then charged the hydra while on fire and started hacking and slashing at it.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 9/15/2012, 7:18 pm

Two of the hydra's heads were slashed off, I watched in terror as each neck began to heal and split into two. I smiled eagerly when I noticed the skeletons had caught fire and began to burn the burn the healing, splitting hydra heads. Two heads down three to go. I stood fully on my leg feeling it was healed enough, and hurled a knife at center head, I held out my palm quickly and sent a jolt of pain through the hydra's body.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/15/2012, 7:31 pm

Ben looked back and nodded, he didn't like Dem anymore, his choice. " ok then Demetrius, want to help?" He nodded as Dem asked he was out here. " yeah, got lost here and couldn't find camp, its been so long." What Demetrius said next destroyed him. " sh-she killed....herself." He said it as not a question but as a statement. He couldn't believe it, the girl he loves....is dead. He hit the ground, crying, any strength he got from the nectar an ambrosia. Why did she kill herself. Was it because of him? Him getting lost ended his girlfriends life? He rationalized that he wasn't enough for her to do that but he wasn't rational enough to act on that. He blamed himself for what happened, plain and simple. " Demetrius, do you know why."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/15/2012, 7:35 pm

Upon seeing his grief, my heart broke. "She didn't say in her note. But I believe it was Erin,"
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/15/2012, 7:45 pm

Ben couldn't believe it, Erin still was able to make her feel this bad. She really did love him a lot. Ben couldn't do anything for her now, it was still his fault. He couldn't do anything for her. He got up slowly, not crying anymore but unmistakably sad. He shuffled towards his katana, as if he was on death row.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 9/15/2012, 8:06 pm

I had the skeletons slash at the last head, to get every thing over with, I walked beside the girl"are you ok?" I asked and glanced back at the hydra.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 9/15/2012, 9:13 pm

"I'm fine." I assured sternly. I stood up straight, and hurled a knife at the last head which began to disintegrate into a yellow dust upon the touch of my knife. "I can handle myself." I said and flashed a sly smile.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/15/2012, 9:29 pm

I told Nyro telepathically to pick of the katana. The lioness did as she was told and picked up the blade in her maw, growling ferociously at Ben.

"Yeah, not gonna happen," I told him.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/15/2012, 9:41 pm

Ben kept shuffling towards the lioness, hopefully Nero would get annoyed and killed him. He failed in his duty to protect one of his two friends. He may not follow the Bushido code anymore but in a pinch he could use it to rationalize suicide. He simply said to Dem " Let me....I failed at protecting her." Why did Demetrius decide now to man up and not let him commit suicide.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/15/2012, 9:56 pm

"Nope," I said with a smirk. "Nyro, bring it here," I said and she did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 10:59 am