A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A walk into the dark forest (private)

Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

A walk into the dark forest (private) Empty A walk into the dark forest (private)

Post by Maybeth 9/23/2012, 12:22 pm

I walked looked around for Moly...I was waiting for her...
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

A walk into the dark forest (private) Empty Re: A walk into the dark forest (private)

Post by Amy Pond 9/24/2012, 7:03 am

I walk in, a little scared of the dark forest but knew that Robert would protect me.

I walk into the forest, silently following to two kids.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

A walk into the dark forest (private) Empty Re: A walk into the dark forest (private)

Post by Maybeth 9/24/2012, 9:36 am

I looked her and smiled. I quickly run and hugged her.
    -Hi Moly! I say shining from happiness! I took her hand and holded as walking... How was lunch? I ask.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 9/24/2012, 8:52 pm

Aww.. Cute. So her name was Molly? What a coincidence. I follow along, close enough to hear their conversation.

I smile. "Great! How was yours?" I say, perfectly happy.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/25/2012, 10:48 am

-Full!! I say laughing as I was rubbing my belly. We reached a glade and I stopped walking. I sat down next to Moly and kissed her cheek softly...
    -So...Last time you told me that you like something else...Something that you haven't found out yet... What was that? I ask and look her deep into the eyes.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 9/25/2012, 7:49 pm

I take a deep breath and am about to reply when a girl appears and holds a sword to my neck.

I jump out on to the path, right in front of them. Kill first and apologize later, that was my way of doing things. "McCarthy, time to die." Revenge was totally sweet.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/26/2012, 3:12 pm

I step back surprised and then pick up my sword and attack to the girl... Explainetions later... I thought... We had no time... I was feeling shocked...I stumbed her on her hand and made her to leave Moly...which I throw behind me...
    -WHO ARE YOU??? WHAT DO YOU WANT???I yell to the girl!!!
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 9/26/2012, 6:35 pm

"Revenge!" I yell, grinning rather evilly. "I don't want to hurt a little kid like you. Give me her and you're home free."

I cower behind Robert. So far, my fir st experience of the forest wasn't very good.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/27/2012, 4:06 pm

I looked the girl Angrily...She wasn't gonna take Moly! NONE WON'T!!! NEVER!!! Besides I am son of Ares!!!
    -OVER MY DEAD BODY!!! I yelled and attacked again this time I stubbed her twice...On the stpmach and with a complicated turn on her chest! I was screaming wildly...
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 9/28/2012, 7:18 am

Ooc: Switching to third person..

Bic:
    Louisa easily deflects most of his blows. "Seriously kid? It will be easy to kill you both."

Molly pulls herself to the side off the path, readying an arrow. She would never kill anyone,though.

Last edited by crazymoose99 on 9/28/2012, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/28/2012, 10:12 am

I feel my powers drawft...I hurt where I got cut and fell on the ground twice but quickly stand up again... You can't leave now! I murmur my self...You can't let her when she mostly needs you!!!
    -AAAAAAaaaarrrggg...!!!!!! I yell as I jump on the girl...I was ready to avoid one of her attacks and now I didn't I may surprised her but I was bleeding...Soon...too soon...my powers wouldn't hold me forever... I grab my sword with both off my hands and start pulling it on her chest...I manage to make her a big bad dirk...just few inches from her heart...I step back hoping she died, when I realize what I was trying to do...I haven't killed none in my life...NONE!!! And now...I'm ready to throw my sword when I remember why I'm doing this! For Moly! I can't let her die...I attack again with mor confidense this time...
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 9/28/2012, 2:57 pm

Ooc: Evil Idea that probably won't happen.

Louisa stumbles backwards as the swords enters her. Alas, her ego had gotten the best of her. She wasn't ready for his simple attacks. She knew that she'd die, but had enough energy to attack more. "You'll pay for this!" She screams, rather like a psychotic villain.

Molly ducks under a bush, watching the battle with a horrified expression on her face. "Robert!" She yells, suddenly thinking that he'd die. She didn't have the courage to interfere.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/1/2012, 11:40 am

- You beter put your best idiot! I say wanting to make her mad...I wasn't afraid of her but I runned and climped up on a tree just infront of Moly. I looked the girl with a challenging way.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/1/2012, 6:01 pm

Louisa, who was insanely enraged by now, simply walked up and stabbed at the kid. She was attempting to chase him away from the girl. The daughter of Enyo actually had a plan to get him or at least the McCarthy kid.

Molly felt completely helpless. She was too petrified to move.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/2/2012, 9:57 am

OOC: Moly is stabbed? or... Robert?
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/2/2012, 2:34 pm

Ooc: She is attempting to get Robert.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/7/2012, 9:00 am

I look down angrily...
    -You won't never get me! I yelled angrily...I hoped I could late as much as possible for her to die...I looked Moly and nod her to run...I was ready to attack...I jumped down and fell on the girl...I prpared my se;f for that and started stabbing her like a maniac...twice on the chest...three times on the stomach... one time on one off her legs and then I was fighting to pull down her hands to manage to cut her neck...
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/9/2012, 8:40 pm

Louisa, who was just as good at fighting as Robert, attacked back. She managed to deflect his blows except for the one on the leg. She started stabbing at his arms mostly.

Molly dodges off a little ways, and hides behind a tree. She keeps watching the fight, every so often shooting an arrow randomly at Louisa. She was too nervous to actually hit her target.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/13/2012, 2:48 am

I deftlected some of the stubs but not all... I was hurted...I was bleeding....I kicked her on the chest and made her lose her balance I jumped on her and looked her into the eyes for a moment...Time looked thought has stopped I could feel every second...I saw angryness and pain...Cold angryness I took my sword... A bit of fear but nothing comparing to angryness...I pulled it down and blood covered everything...I stubbed her neck...My face was full of blood...I looked her empty dead eyes and thought she was still there... but not...I fell down...My sword fell on the grownd too...I couldn't see anything...Dark...blood... I felt so scared... I was hearing wispers...Or they were the wind that blew the trees suddenly...I couldn't understand...I only remember dark.... and ....blood... I was hurting all over my body...I new I would die... surely...Though I was feeling still hot...Even death was tricking me...I closed my eyes..."sleep" He was wispering... you'll be fine... I new that was a lie... I would DIE... I tried to stay awake for a little more and then... dark... blood...
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/13/2012, 8:57 am

With one last evil laugh, Louisa died.

"Robert!" Molly screams and rushes to his side. "Please! Don't leave me!" She sobs. "Please!"

Ooc: I will be creating Matt again very soon!
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/13/2012, 10:15 am

OOC: ok...

Bic: I heared a voice... wispers...I couldn't open my eyes ...
    -Moly...? Moly? I say weakly. I-... I-... My body was slowly starting to get cold... I couldn't feel my legs... I-... I always loved you... I say with all the power rested in me... Please... You have to go... Let me... Le-.... let... me... I wisper before everything gets dark again and this time I feel really so cold... hope I would be at the infirmary now...I thought finally...
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/13/2012, 3:43 pm

"No! You're the only one. I love you!" Molly sobs, burying her face in her hands. If he died, so would she.

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 10/13/2012, 6:11 pm

OOC:Luna, you just power-played up there before Louisa died. You said you stabbed her in the stomach, but you were supposed to say that you TRIED to stab her in the stomach. I found a lot of power-playing parts in your posts up there.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/15/2012, 4:15 am

OOC: oups sorry... can we please let it like that just this once? Crying And can you go robert to the infirmary please crasymoose?
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 10/15/2012, 5:48 pm

Ooc: It's fine for once. I wanted Louisa dead anyways. Sure!

Bic:
    At a stroke of Good luck, Matt, newly returned to Camp happened to come into the forest. He could tell that the boy needed to get to the Infirmary quite fast. "Come on, Molly." He says, picking Robert up and walking off.

Molly races after her brother, surprised that he came back looking almost the same as when he left.

Ooc Again: What topic?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:09 am