A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

i'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

i'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest Empty i'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest

Post by mabel pines 12/25/2014, 12:21 pm

taleis hums as he skips through the woods, some wildflowers tucked behind his ear. he totally looks cute with them. not only cute, he looks adorable. taleis is the king of adorableness. he is so adorable he puts kittens to shame.

ahem. anyway.

it's quite cold out, honestly, and taleis is very grateful to have his jacket with him. and his scarf, it's quite pretty. it's red and has gold leaves and was probably quite expensive, but gin gave it to him and she's loaded so what does it matter, right? come to think of it, taleis is loaded, too, but whatever. a gift is a gift, and taleis quite likes this gift. he doesn't plan to take it off for quite some time.
    GIF

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

i'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest Empty Re: i'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2014, 12:31 pm

I walked through camp looking like someone straight out of wonderland. But what was I supposed to look like? The hat I had gotten was totally Wonderland and Chessie just added to my wonderlandness. I wore a black corset over a clack and white striped long sleeve shirt, a black skirt over white petticoat, black and white striped leggings, black combat boots, and black gloves that came up to my elbows with tons of buckles. Plus, to add to my weirdness, I wore my new hat and tilted it slightly. With a thought the hat turned into a cluster of moths and they all fluttered and flitted around me wherever I walked. This was awesome, I had my own little posy of moths. the good thing was Chessie didn't have the urge to try and bite them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Taleis in the woods and mentally fangirled. He was my only friend here at camp when I first moved so I wanted to see him.TALEIS!!! I shrieked with joy as I ran to him, my moths trying to keep up with my quick pace. I reached my friend and the moths formed my hat on my head.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

i'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest Empty Re: i'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest

Post by mabel pines 1/12/2015, 10:26 pm

taleis lets out a squawk, whirling around to see who called out his name, arms spinning wildly and scarf almost falling off. he notices his flowers floating off and pouts slightly at the loss; they were nice flowers and taleis will miss them dearly. they had done their country a great service, they truly had.

he scans the courtyard for intruders, before his eyes fall on a rather eccentrically dressed girl who looks very familiar. "nerissa!" he exclaims, jumping a bit before running over to her, hugging her quickly and giving her a kiss on each cheek. he has got to stop hanging around gin, she's having too much influence over his greetings and things.

he pulls back from his hug and beams at her, wide and somewhat shark like. "you made it! how are you? i haven't seen you in ages, oh my gods, we need to catch up."
    GIF

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/12/2015, 11:10 pm

I giggled and nodded furiously, causing my moth hat to flutter to try to stay in place.Ive missed you so much Taleis! It was so lonely here without you. And look! I said twirling to show how much like Alice i looked. Im back to wearing my old clothes like when I wrote to you before I was claimed. i giggled as my hat turned to moths again and fluttered in my hair and on my friends hair! making me giggle again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:38 am