A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A Bridge

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

A Bridge - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bridge

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/9/2012, 6:41 pm

With a dispirited nod, Prince limped away from the dead scene, leaning his arm over Ari in a way that would probably knock her down, but he didn't care. People never helped him, probably because of his ego and selfishness. He changed considerably since the fight that made him unable to walk.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female
    Number of posts : 732
    Registration date : 2011-07-21

Post by Stormageddon 11/10/2012, 11:21 am

Ari just looked forward. She questioned why Prince never really asked why she was helping him, or hanging out with him. To be honest she didn't really have an answer for either of those.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/11/2012, 4:24 pm

Prince could feel the silence leaning over them as if it were something solid. He was still a little apprehensive because of the almost discussion that they had in the cinema, although the last misadventures seemed to resurrect their beginning of great friendship. He decided to... Be kind? At least he tried. "Thanks for saving my life." He started, but his voice got stuck in his throat.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 11/11/2012, 6:13 pm

Ari nodded and looked up the road. She pondered what she could say back aside from the general 'You're welcome.' Or 'No problem'. "Um, thank you for staying with me unlike a lot of people. I appreciate it."
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/12/2012, 6:26 am

Prince smirked. "We can be awkward together." That sounded ridiculous, but that was the truth. He probably sounded flirtatious, although that wasn't his intention. He had too many relationships for his 15 years of existence. A great friendship would be interesting. You know that your life was worth if you wrote a book and had at least 3 true friends. Prince didn't like writing, but anyway...
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 11/14/2012, 5:38 pm

Ari smirked, "I excel at awkward." She kicked a rock in front of her.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/14/2012, 5:49 pm

"I'm still worse than you." Prince slowed his steps as they reached a safe distance from the infested forest. He liked talking to Ari because her similar personality made him feel less strange. "At least you're not as jerk as I am." He added under his breathe. He was quite used to be called a jerk. He was just convinced about it, although he didn't get why.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 11/20/2012, 3:59 pm

Being the daughter of Hecate, Ari had decent hearing. She hear Prince's remark and responded sort of sympathetically, "Well apparently you're not that much of a jerk if you want to walk around with some crazy purple-headed freak like me."
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/21/2012, 12:21 pm

Prince cracked a rare and slightly attractive smile. He was happy with that answer, although it made him momentarily speechless. If he tried to explain her why exactly he was wandering with her, she would laugh at him or maybe get scared. Because people always got scared. Hesitanting, he thought of a reply."Well... We may be weird, but weird people usually thread." He started, clearly nervous. "In fact, I don't think you're crazy. I've met some really insane people in the last years." Prince's voice was tranformed into a whisper as he lost himself in a flashback.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 12/20/2012, 7:16 pm

Ari looked at him and thought to herself about the man she met in Manhattan. So have I. She thought to herself.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/26/2012, 12:52 pm

Prince wasn't expecting for an answer. But he felt sort of ignored, anyway. Perhaps he said soomething wrong. He wasn't very good at converting his thoughts into speech. He decided to keep quiet and began to daydream about solstice gifts. He never had the courage to meet Phobus. He was sure that his dad didn't remember about his existence, so he wasn't hoping for a gift.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 12/26/2012, 2:26 pm

Ari stared at the ground and counted the pebbles. She wondered wether she would mess up and say the wrong things like usual, or actually make a lasting friendship with Prince. She was longing for friends, but good ones. Not like the ones she had before camp. She caught sight of a bench by a lamp post, "Want to sit? " Ari didn't really care how dark it was outside, she did not want to come to camp. She might have been looking forward to a solstice gift or something but she was highly doubtful.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/28/2012, 5:04 pm

OOC: I'm finally back home. From now on, I may reply to everything immediately. Even though I lost my glasses. And since I'm always reading and using the computer, my head aches so hard.

Prince murmured something in agreement and sat with her. Actually, he didn't want to sit in the middle of nothing, that made him feel quite exposed. He was still considerably hurt and he couldn't survive another monster attack. He wanted to come back to the comfortable, although partial, safety of CHB. But he wouldn't deny anything to Ari, since he was glad that she saved his life and he had no way of thanking unless strive to be gentle and friendly. In fact, the good side of his personality was a kind of gentleman. Like a prince. "We were suposed to be in Olympus now, right? Have you ever met Hecate?" Prince asked after a few seconds. Talking would make him feel less nervous.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 12/28/2012, 5:16 pm

OOC: me too, I have an iPod now so I will too :3

BIC: Ari sighed. She had a bad relationship with Hecate. She didn't know why but she never got along with her mother. She has never met Hecate and never really thought of meeting her. "No, I have never had a great relationship with her. It'd be interesting to meet her..
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/30/2012, 9:19 am

Prince sighed. He felt embittered because he never met his dad, but it was comforting to know that all the other demigods where more or less in the same situation. "Same. Phobus left my mom before I was born. I can't even call him my father." Prince realized that he also didn't like to talk about that. It was quite painful. But it was the subject of the moment, and he wouldn't just start crying.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 1/2/2013, 8:04 pm

Ari nodded. "I wasn't very keen on going to Olympus anyhow. It is in Manhattan... Not my favorite place to be." She sighed. "I think we should get you to the infirmary." Ari suggested, eyeing his wounds.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 1/4/2013, 1:44 pm

Prince nodded at her last sentece, unable to mask his relief. He got up, but his limp wouldn't allow him to go very far. The bleeding from his wounds was staunched but he was feeling so exhausted that he could no longer walk, neither venture out with something stupid again. He was starting to attend to the infirmary frequently. He was trying to make his absent father proud, but instead all he could do was to get seriously hurt all the time. Prince wasn't born to be epic.

Last edited by Tim Burton on 1/8/2013, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 1/5/2013, 12:25 am

Ari saw his struggle and felt a different emotion -- sympathy. "I could carry you, or , an even better idea, I could call the chariot... I'm going to." Ari pulled out her old wooden want and flicked it, sending a wave to the camp and too a Pegasus, telling it to come. She held Prince's shoulders. Sometimes she could feel emotions and she felt guilt. Being the son of fear, he shouldn't be getting hurt so much. She leaned down, ever so slightly to his ear and whispered, "Your father would still be proud of you. I just know it Prince. Don't worry."
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 1/6/2013, 7:57 am

Prince's cheeks got warm. Did he think out loud? He was sure he didn't. Ari had a lot of extraordinary powers, maybe she could read his mind. Or maybe he just couldn't hide anything anymore. He felt really embarassed, but she comforted him and he couldn't do anything but thank her. "Thanks. I really want to believe it." Prince murmured, feeling a sudden dizziness that made him even more clumsy. But it was fine, Ari would be there to prevent him from falling.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 1/25/2013, 6:18 pm

OOC: Sorry for double posting, but Aviee had been inactive for a long time and I need Prince, so I'm assuming he left. I'll restart the rp as soon as possible.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 1/26/2013, 10:32 pm

OOC: I am sorry. I've been really inactive because of really important stuff concerning my educational and mental future. Sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content