A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+23
magnetonrobo
Kat The Reject
pilot
kaitycat4
Tyrannic
Break
Royce Cox
shortyy.xo
Drgnslr
Komaeda
Death Pony
GlassesGirl111
Oli_Paxton
High King Fridgeir
annabeth2030
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
communist
sienna
Kendall
Nemesis
Steve Rogers
Maybeth
Amy Pond
27 posters

Bad wounds

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Bad wounds - Page 30 Empty Re: Bad wounds

Post by Steve Rogers 4/19/2013, 5:12 pm

"Hon, y'all don't have to talk to me like a little baby bird. It hurts but I can take it. Go on, answer me straight. Was it an accident; did he just take too many? Is he an addict? Or did he try and off himself? Look, I'm not one to beat 'round the bush. Just tell it to me straight," I said, rather bluntly. "It's not like I have the right to care anymore anyways..."
    "Amber..."
    "What, Kat? What? I walked away, okay? I left. I left and I didn't tell him. I was gone for two- three weeks, and I didn't write him. I came back and I didn't even bother to find him. When I knew him, I was a terrible friend. As far as I'm concerned, I've lost the right to care about him. Best just to stay outta 'is life. Try ta keep from makin' 'is life any worse. Hurry up 'n fix mah nose. Go on, I ain't 'fraid of a little pain,"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 4/19/2013, 5:28 pm

"He...he overdosed on purpose. My hunches say that it was an attempt of suicide. No, he is not an addict." Rayni quickly said as she snapped the nose into place. She quickly wiped the blood and strapped the nose up in a cast. "Trevor should be perfectly fi---."

"You talk like I'm not even here." A conscious Trevor said solemnly, glaring a hole into the ceiling. "I'm alright, okay? Though I don't think you'd care, Amber. Hell, I could've been dead all this time, but you didn't even bother to see. I've been looking, though, and that's how I ended up in the woods. That's how my friend for two hours, mind you, stabbed herself to death. That's how I ended up in this bed. Y'know, the least you could've done was write a letter or something. Or just shout. Because I've been working my butt off to find you. Do you know why?" He looked her dead in the eye. "Because besides Malecai, you're the only person left who truly knows me. Everyone else is dead. I don't even know where I came from. I just needed someone there for me so I could tell fantasy from reality. But you weren't there, and neither was Malec---NOBODY!"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/19/2013, 7:15 pm

I sighed. "We all gots ah' problems.... - - - MOTHER OF GOD!" I cursed, when the sudden pain shot through my face. "I could'a done with a warnin' ya know!" I cried out.

But all my pain, sorrow and any ounce of sympathy vanished when Trevor spoke. "...Wot?" I asked, shocked.

"So it's my fault?" I asked in disbelief. Slowly, my hands clenched in fists of rage. "It's MY fault? MY fault that your friend is dead?! MY fault you tried and kill yourself?!" I yelled, rage building. "Last time I saw you, you had a girlfriend! What about her?! YOU'VE ALL BUT FORGOTTEN HER NOW!" I roared. My face turned red and I counted backwards from ten, doing my best to calm down. "It ain't by job to be your mother, Trevor. And you have NO RIGHT IN HELL TO BLAME ME FOR YOUR CRAPPY LIFE!" 10...9... 8... 7... "I left because my pa died. I would've told ya, but y'all wouldn;t have cared. Y'all had a girl friend. I had a lot on my plate, an' I couldn't deal with people,"

I snorted. "An' I was gonna come back, but somethin' came up," I said with a casual shrug of my shoulders.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/19/2013, 10:13 pm

"AT LEAST YOU HAD SOMEONE TO GO TO!" Trevor yelled I'm a voice that seemed no longer his confident, soothing purr. He banged the side table with his strong fist and sent medical equipment flying, Rayni rushing to clean it up. "I rely on you, Amber, because maybe for once in my life I feel like I'm at least a little bit needed. But you don't need me, and it kills me! Your killing me! Oh, and Aaliyah? She was kidnapped and killed in Spain. I've not had any contact with her at all, so she was declared MIA. Everyone is dead!" Trevor banged his head back on the bed, nearly having a breakdown. His heart rate quickened. "I'm sorry if I expected you to be there---you know, like a bestfriend should. You are the reason suicide was my only option...is...never the mind. You wouldn't understand. I should just leave now, but 'Little Miss Southern Belle' is afraid to be left alone. Well maybe I'm afraid, too!" Tears ran down Trevor's face as he turned away. "I'm doing what I true friend would. I'm staying here for you. But once you don't want me, I'll be gone from this corrupted earth likethe spirit from which I was brought by." He meant Mason, only instead he wouldn't come back.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/19/2013, 11:02 pm

"Don't you DARE blame your depression, your miserable life on me! I didn't write to you, I didn't talk to you, I didn't look for you because I don't want you! I don't want you in my life!" I yelled. "Because you're just like all men- GOD DAMN PIGS! You see women as your property; as just god damn playthings!"

"Y'all wanna know where I was for a month? I was in the hospitals talking to [CENSORED] therapists because'a what happen' ta me down in Texas. Barely three days after my pa's funeral, ma best friend - I known that boy since we was three - I thought I could trust him, an' he stabs me in the back! I was at home, takin' care o' the horses an' thinkin' 'bout pa... And he comes along - I thought he was gonna console me - but you know what he does? My best friend in the world? I go away, an' I come back home, an' he's some sorta monster!" I cried. "I get back home an' he... he..." I trembled, not able to bring myself to say it...
    (OOC: Actually, I can't think of anything so... infer from it what you will. He probably tried to kill her or something, or rob her. Or maybe he killed her pa. I dunno) "An' the first chance I can to get away, I grabbed my pa's pistol an' I unloaded my gun into his face! I'll killed by best friend!" I cried, forcing the tears away. I was a strong, independent woman, and I was NOT about to cry in front of ANYONE. "I'll never forgive him for what he did to me... But I'll never forgive myself for what I did to him..." I choked.

"I-I'm sorry... Trevor... I'm sorry... I swear ta God, I never meant ta hurt ya... I never ever meant ta hurt ya... But I can't trust ya... And I can't ever trust myself. Please forgive me... because I'll never forgive m'self. Please... can't deal with that kind of pressure. It's already m' fault that pa's dead... that James' 's dead... Please don't blame me for your friend's death, and don't blame me for your suicide.

"Trevor... If ya want a constant... Go find Jesus... Become a monk... but don't... please... don't talk to me anymore," I said, and I got up. I stumbled into the back room, closed and locked the door, took some pain pills, put in some ear plugs, and in moments I was asleep.

"Amber... Amber! Come back! Honestly... you can't just run away like this! Come back and talk to him! Talk to me! Honestly...!" I sighed in frustration and sat down. I glared at Trevor, but there was a softness in my eyes. "You really didn't have any right to put all that pressure on her. She's really been through hell, y'know," I said softly.

OOC... Are you angry with me?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 1:14 am

Ooc: No! Of course not, I just thought that it was time that Trevor truly reacts to waking up memory wiped in the back of a cab. I'm not mad (at you) at all!

Bic: Trevor covered his ears--yes, covered them--during her rant. He didn't want to hear it! He was just so lost and confused! And then there was this backstabber who had the absolute nerve to speak of someone else in the same context. Ugh, she just made Trevor sick, a natural headache in herself. OOOF COURSE, Trevor had no choice to go on liking her anyway. I mean, he felt that fluttering in his stomach that came right after she started yelling at him in that adorable voice. His heart soared when she stood up for herself. Face it. You like this girl -a lot- and you're going to be just how Malecai was. Instead of sympathy from his so-called little sister, Trevor received a slap in the face.

Rayni stood over him, hand raised. "Don't you ever....ever disrespect me in my facility again. Do you hear me? Ever. You have woken countless patients. You have destroyed medical products. You have angered me to the highest possible point of rage." Rayni's lip curled and she got In his face. "You of all people have the nerve to wake up actin' like a total fool. I don't care how depressed you are. Get out of this infirmary."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 1:21 am

"Oiyo!" I cried, standing up. "Be gentle with him! That was a downright awful thing you said to Amber," I snapped. "But it's no reason to go throwing him out of the infirmary! Everybody just calm down! Let's all just follow Amber's lead on this one and get some rest, okay?" I asked.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 1:33 am

Rayni turned slowly to glare at Kat. "Do not tell me what to do! I have been pushed over the edge today. The last thing I need is for some wannabe pacifist to come to me trying to be a freaking peacekeeper. I did not come back to this cursed camp to be treated like trash." Rayni's body blurred as she turned to Trevor with her impossible speed. "Especially after I just saved your sorry *** from making the stupidest mistake on this earth!"

Trevor looked away again and glared at the ground. "Maybe I should be dead." He said loud enough for the sleeping Amber to hear, at least in her dream. "I'm a mistake. A glitch. I wasn't supposed to exist as my own person. I'm sorry, Amber. I'm sorry, Rayni, Kat. I'm sorry Malecai. I'm...I-I'm sorry Aaliyah. I'm so sorry." He choked, standing to his feet and closing the back of the gown.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 1:45 am

"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP?!" I yelled growing irritated. "SHUT THE [censored] before I whip all of your sorry ***es with my ninja Posiedon powers!" I yelled. "I MEAN WHY THE [censored] IS EVERYONE AT THIS GOD DAMN CAMP SUICIDAL?!" I roared. I stormed over to the door and pounded on it angrily. "Amber? AMBER. Get up. We're leaving. NOW," I snapped.
    I awoke with a snort. "Huh? Oh... Uh... Comings?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 8:56 am

Rayni threw down her rubber gloves and dashed out of the door, body blurring. Trevor collapsed on the ground, hugging his knees to him as he quaked with fear of the unknown. Fine. They could leave. Everyone did. No one stayed very long when around him. So badly did he want to grab an empty syringe full of air.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 2:26 pm

Amber unlocked the door, looking rather exhausted, and Lat grabbed her arm, and dragged her out of the infirmary.

OOC why is he complaining about them leaving? He was just shrieking at them!
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 4/20/2013, 2:29 pm

Kaitlyn walked in with her pet weasel on her head. "Where in hell am I?" She looked arou the infirmary.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 2:34 pm

Ooc: He's rather fragile right now. He's trying to sort out his screwed up emotions.

Bic: Trevor hid behind the bed, shaking rapidly.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/20/2013, 2:35 pm

Ooc: good! She's gentle
    Bic:Kaitlyn looked around. "Hello? Anyone here." Her weasel (maike) ran around the room.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 2:38 pm

Trevor stayed very still, trembling in fear.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/20/2013, 2:40 pm

Maike squeaked and Kaitlyn walked over to see a boy. "On my gods! Are you okay?!" She bent down in front of him and looked him over.
    Ooc: so what's goin on for the wedding?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 2:46 pm

Trevor gasped and cowered away, covering his face. No more. No more hurt.

Ooc: Pm's, yo.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/20/2013, 2:48 pm

"Please I want to help you!!!" He pleaded and put her hand on his shoulder.
    Ooc: ditto!!!!
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 2:53 pm

Trevor yipped and pressed himself against the wall. "No! I don't want your help!"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/20/2013, 2:55 pm

"But you look upset....please let me help you." She said calmly.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 2:58 pm

OOC Wait, but I...
    Nevermind.
    I told you it doesn't take long to forget about me.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/20/2013, 3:00 pm

Ooc: what????
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/20/2013, 3:05 pm

Ooc: I didn't forget about you---what are you even talking about? Here, do you want Trevor to hobbled after them so he can get his heart broken more? Alright, here.

Bic: Trevor stumbled after Amber and Kat.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/20/2013, 3:07 pm

"Wait!!" Kaitlyn pleaded and sighed. "Great first day....let's go maike" she left to the lake.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2013, 3:56 pm

OOC No! That's not what I meant... I just... I'm having a crappy day, OK? You people wouldn't understand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 8:25 pm